Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Ischemic Heart Disease
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Treatment of Sick Sinus Syndrome
Treatment of Angina
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Infective Endocarditis
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treatment of Long QT Syndrome
Treatment of Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
Treatment of Polyarteritis Nodosa
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Pregnancy and Heart Disease
Treatment Of Restenosis
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Susheel ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am feeling pain in my chest since last few days. It feels that something heavy has been kept on my chest. Should I go for echo cardiogram.
I am 46 years old I tested then found my cholesterol comes high as per detail below:-total cholesterol-247HDL cholesterol-40LDL cholesterol-153TRIGLYCERIDES-445VLDL cholesterol-89non hdl cholesterol-207. Kindly advice.
M having heart aches and shoulder and neck pain and it feels like it is not because of muscle contractions or weakness. Sometimes the pain gets so strong that I feel like someone is stabbing me in heart. My family has no history of heart disease. Would you please recommend me with some procedure to overcome this pain.
I have heart pain suddenly in night and burping Whole night it continued. I have cold also but chest pain occur first time .i do daily exercises .never I have any heart diseases .but last some day heart suddenly bitting fast like it going to blast .short breathing .over think may be it case But last night I have heart pain with burp. .what is that.
My mother have pain in her left hand. And it increases when she goes for walking. She doesn't have any chest complaints. ECG and echo results are normal. Cervical xray was done and it also came out to be normal. What should be done now?
Always my blood pressure is high even I take blood pressure tablet regularly. Please give the solution of this problem.
Hi doctor. my friend is suffering from high blood pressure he is taking the tablets from one year lose H in the morning and amedop AT in the night the prescription is given by the doctor whether it is necessary to take two tablets a day and how many days to take tablets please guide him now his BP is normal. Thank you.
I am 45 years old civil engineer. I do not have any bp complaint before. I am also non diabetic. But my weight is 89 kgs. Last week due to work pressure I felt some tension. Last 3 days I am checking my bp and it is showing 140 / 95. I am taking rest now for last 2 days. Do I need to take medicines?
My BP suddenly going up at night only palpitation suddenly stars at night only Very uncomfortable feel.
Whats the difference between heartrate and blood pressure? As I can check heart rate in my phone but not blood pressure, whats the ideal heartrate should be for a normal person? Thank you.
My wife is 32 weeks pregnant n before ten days she gone to check up her hb n bp r normal but since from 5 days her legs r bit swelling completely (complete legs) bit of back pain too other than that she is normal wts the problem bcoz bp n hb both r normal so. please suggest.
46 yrs female taking 50 mg thyronom daily, drise sachet 1/week, gotwholebody tests done by wellness path are on 10 may 15. Disturbed factors are ast 42, ldh serum is 358, bun is 6.30, calcium serum is 8.22, triglycerides 279, hdl 28.1, vldl 46.7, ldl/hdl is 2.28, hba1c is 5.8, tsh is 7.11 (without med that day, urine test ph is 5, vitamin d 25 hydroxy is 17.6. I feel too tired, persisting lower backache, knee pain, not able to walk bare footed on floor, lethargic, demotivated.
Hi I am 40 years old male recently diagnosed with high bp i. E. 170/110. My question to you is if I start taking medicine now then I may have to continue 4 rest of my life. Kindly suggest me the best medicine of this time.
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day.