Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
My periods were due and I had sex for first time after 4 days of missed period and only for 5 minutes can I still get pregnant.
Five must have homoeopathic medicines for your home medicine kit:
A medicine kit or cabinet is essential for every household. These medicines must be useful for conditions such as fever, injuries like bruises and cuts. These medicines are your first aid till your doctor arrives. Homoeopathic medicines help a great deal if the correct medicine is prescribed at the right time. As no water is required you can take these pills even while you are travelling.
Arnica: Arnica acts best in blunt injuries produced due to fall or blow to the body where there is black and blue discolouration of the injured area. There is body ache after the fall and soreness and lame feeling all over. Two to three doses of the 30th potency are enough till symptoms subside.
Ferrum phos: Useful in early febrile conditions, immediately after fever develops. When this remedy is administered not only does the fever subside but it all prevents return of the fever. Gives best results when given within first few hours of fever especially in children.
Calendula ointment: It is a remarkable healing agent which is to be applied locally for open wounds like cuts, ulcers. Also of great importance in non-healing wounds. Can also be applied to locally to the affected area when the baby develops diaper/nappy rash.
Carbo veg: This remedy is useful for when you suffer from indigestion, eructation etc. When you feel distension in your stomach and uneasiness. A single dose of the 30th potency will do the trick.
Cantharis: This remedy is useful when you have kids at home. Whenever you or your child spills some boiling water or tea etc on the skin you can leave it to cantharis to heal the burn or scald. It prevents the bleb formation that is the water filled eruption which is formed after a burn/scald. It reduces the burning pain and prevents secondary infection at the burn site. It is also available in ointment form. But oral doses of cantharis 30 are to be given four times a day for 2 days along with external application.
Having low lying placenta. Now 17 weeks crossed. I am on Complete bed rest due to brown spotting. Position has much improved, but not fully stopped. Latest usg reflects all OK for baby. Whether I can resume office.
I did not have my period after jan 6, I had cramps but there was no sign of period blood Im worried now. What should I do to make it come this month.
National Geographic writer and explorer, Dan Buettner ,who studies the world's longest lived peoples, calls these areas where these people live ?Blue Zones?.
According to the New York Times they have the following in common:
1, An environment that encourages a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
2, Healthy relationships with other people and good psychological health.
3, Looking after gardens.
4, Having a spirit of cooperation.
5, Easily accessible public health.
6, Being valued as seniors by their families and communities.
Me and my gf had sex before 2 weeks of her periods without any contraception. I had ejaculated before and then went for an intercourse with her. It was her first time and it pained so we stopped. But after 2 weeks (on the due date) she had a lighter period with almost no pain and it lasted only two days. We are very worried. Could she be pregnant?
Are you fed up of tweezing, shaving or waxing the unwanted hair, then laser hair removal is the right option for you. Unwanted hair removal from different parts of the body is not only time consuming, but is also a very boring chore, which needs to be carried out on regular intervals. On top of it, the process is accompanied with the worry of bruising skin and often resulting in patches. With laser hair removal, the process has become easier and hassle free.
As per the laser hair removal process, a laser beam hits the individual hair follicle after passing through the skin. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth. Laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth and typically takes multiple laser hair removal sessions to completely get rid of the unwanted hair. The laser hair removal is most opted for areas such as female facial hair, bikini line hair and back hair for men. The process is most suited for people with light skin and dark hair.
Laser hair removal therapy has been classified in five methods. Although they are all different, but they function on one same principle of converting light to heat producing effect of laser. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. The process does not require any recovery time which allows one to return to work immediately.
- Ruby Laser Hair Removal was the first cosmetic laser hair removal system. The wavelength of this laser is 694 nm. The laser damages the hair follicles keeping surrounding tissues and structures in the skin safe. It gives long term hair free results and any hair regrowth is thinner, finer and patchier than previous growth. The built-in cooling system continuously cools the skin and is least painful in comparisons with other laser hair removal systems. It can be used on small areas of skin and slow laser repetition rate resulting in better and long treatment times.
- Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal works in a similar manner as the Ruby Laser hair removal system. The wavelength used in this system is 755 nm, which is in the red infrared part of the light spectrum. It is the fastest available laser hair removal treatments. It has excellent penetration rate and can cover large areas of skin. It also work great on albino skin and freckled skin, on which many other laser hair removal systems are ineffective. It is effective on skin with white to olive tones with thinner hair types. It is not suitable for dark skin as the skin pigment can change.
- Diode Laser Hair Removal are made up of diodes or semiconductors operating at wavelength of 800 - 810nm. It can be used effectively darker skin coupled with thick, coarse hair making it popular with men due to its effectiveness on back and chest hair. It is the next most useful hair removal light source and the most promising laser for hair removal. The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people. This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer. Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
- Nd:YAG Laser Hair Removal is the most advanced type of laser hair removal system. It works at wavelengths of 1064 nm in a double frequency mode, which creates green light at 532nm wavelengths. It is effective on all skin types, including Asian and dark skin tones. It has a fast rate of repetition and can be used on larger areas of skin.
- IPL or Intense Pulse Light Hair Removal system is a non-coherent laser. It is flexible than laser hair removal, as there is no set laser wavelength. For this treatment parameters are set to suit one's individual needs, giving one a personalised treatment. It can cover large areas of skin and has smaller risk of damaging surrounding tissues.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
I was born a baby 31/3/2015 through surgery but my period is not start till date. Pls help me what I can do?
Do I really have an Eating Disorder? Cause I have these symptoms. Breast Tenderness, Nausea, Cannot go to sleep well, Frequent urination with small amount of urine, feeling cold when I'm in a windy area, Abdominal Pain a little, Always craving, skipped a period. Plss. I'm very worried cause I've searched it on google about pregnancy it's very similar to this symptoms but then also similar to eating disorders! I've never tried having sex with men! Never ever! except just rubbing my vagina with my pants on.:(I'm sorry I have to mention that. By the way I ate very late like breakfast and did not ate in lunch and I just ate a little in dinner. And drink a lot of softdrinks. Plsss help
I have white discharge for 8 years. Now I have burning symptoms in my vagina. I need solution for this problem.
I just want to know that if I get into a intimate relation with a married women then im I secured from HIV or AIDS or I get infected if I do so.
There are a number of intimacy related problems that we all go through. While fantasy and desire for a particular thing may be common for every individual, an excessive expression of the same is not. Paraphilia is the experience of extreme sexual excitement or arousal to unusual items, interests, circumstances, fantasies, behaviours or individuals. If paraphilia causes distress or disability to the individual, or if its fulfilment involves personal harm (or the danger of such damage) to others, it is viewed as a paraphilic issue.
It might be hard to talk to individuals suffering from paraphilia because of the embarrassment and reluctance to talk openly about the sensitive topic. It is very important to gain the confidence with these patients to encourage them to speak up and discuss their issues freely. There are diverse types of paraphilia, each of which has an alternate focus of the sufferer's sexual excitement:
- Voyeurism: Viewing a clueless or non-consenting person who is bare, undressing or taking part in sexual movement.
- Exhibitionism: Uncovering one's own particular private parts to an unknown individual.
- Frotteurisim: Touching or rubbing against a non-consenting individual.
- Sexual masochism: Being embarrassed, beaten, bound or generally suffering.
- Sexual sadism: Taking pleasure from making someone else suffer physically or sexually.
- Pedophilia: Sexually engaging with a child that is prepubescent (ordinarily 13 years of age or more youthful)
- Fetishism: Sexual interest with non-living articles or specific body parts of one’s self or someone else.
- Transvestism: Cross-dressing that could be sexually arousing and usually interferes with their functioning.
Some of the symptoms and side effects of paraphilia can include distraction to the point of obsession. This interrupts the individual's endeavours to consider different things or take part in more routine sexual activities with an appropriate partner or accomplice. Paraphilia sufferers may encounter pain, sadness or uneasiness that is incidentally soothed by taking part in paraphilic activities, thereby, giving rise to an addictive cycle.
There are some treatment alternatives that should be considered, depending upon the particular needs of every individual case. These alternatives are as follows:
Psychotherapy involves conditioning of the brain and mind-set towards normalcy. This may happen through different methods of recovery. These are as follows:
- Psychological behavioural treatment
- Orgasmic reconditioning
- Training of social skills
- Twelve-stage programmes
- Group therapy
- Individual expressive-supportive therapy
Pharmacologic mediations might be used to smother sexual conduct. Pharmaceuticals that might be considered in the treatment of paraphilic issue include the following:
- Antidepressants (e.g. specific serotonin reuptake inhibitors [SSRIs])
- Long-acting gonadotropin-discharging hormones
- Mind stabilisers
Surgical mediations (not generally utilised)
Surgical mediations that might be considered (however, not generally utilised) are mentioned below:
- Psychosurgery using stereotaxic tractotomy and limbic leucotomy
- Reciprocal orchidectomy (surgical mutilation)
I am the age of 21 I have had sex first time while emitting there is lot of bleeding in private part from last four days there is continuous bleeding in the morning time while toilet. is this is normal ?
Diagnostic laparoscopy is a surgical process for examining different kinds of organs present in the abdomen. It is a low-risk and minimally invasive process in which just a small incision is made. This allows the doctor to evaluate the conditions of your abdominal organs without opting for an open surgery. It’s mostly performed when the patient complains of pain in the pelvic region and when other assessing methods have failed to detect the reason behind the pain and discomfort.
How is laparoscopy done?
The laparoscope is a slim and well-lit telescope that allows your doctor to evaluate the conditions of various organs in your body. It can help in determining whether there is any instance of fibroid or endometriosis. It can help in performing a variety of surgeries like removal of ovarian cysts, hysterectomy and tubal ligation. This surgery involves much lesser healing time compared to other elaborate surgeries.
Why should you go for laparoscopy?
Your gynaecologist may recommend you to get a laparoscopy for a treatment or for diagnosis. It is mostly performed due to unexplained pelvic ache, infertility and a history of pelvic infection. Laparoscopy is also performed for the diagnosis of conditions such as uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic pus or abscess, ectopic pregnancy, painful scar, inflammatory disease in the pelvic region and reproductive cancers.
How to prepare for gynaecological laparoscopy?
Your gynaecologist would ask you to prepare for the laparoscopy test on the basis of the type of surgery. Your doctor would ask you about the medication you take, which would include health supplements and over-the-counter medications and in certain cases you may have to stop certain medications. This process is performed under anaesthesia and you would be able to go home on the same day. The following process depends on the type of process. The diagnosis process is completed faster than the surgical process in which an incision is required to be made. The instrument would be inserted through the incision and then the surgery is executed by inserting the laparoscope tool. Once the process is completed, all the tools are removed from the body and the incision would be closed with stitches and the affected area would be bandaged.
In recent times, the laparoscopic process has advanced to a great extent and robotic surgery is often used for performing the surgical process. This is because it has been proven that robotic hands are steadier than human hands and can perform fine manipulations effortlessly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.