Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in tvm. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Advanced Skin Care Treatment
Facial Hair Transplant
Skin Polishing Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Aesthetic Dermatology Treatment
Age Miracle Treatment
Fine Line & Stretch Marks Removal Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hair Restoration Techniques
Micro-Needling With Radio-Frequency Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Skin Biopsy Procedure
Laser Resurfacing Procedure
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Sir I penetrated my pennis lot of time my pennis and scrotum is paining what is the reason what should I do to decrease the pain.
Having a running nose all round the year or in the mildest of cold weathers. How can it be prevented or cured?
I am suffering from depression for last two years, headache. Now I am doing yoga but not getting relief, what to do.
I have uric acid level 9mg and my CRP test shows reactive. I have swelling on my left leg pad pain. Treatment is going on. I have visited one orthopedics for pain but then he asked for uric acid and CRP tests. Is there any special doctor for this with specialty in this.
If you want a healthier skin, hair and nails then consider adding 1 tbsp of flax seeds to your daily diet.
Should I leave gym workout if I m feeling pain in my surgery area of inguinal hernia. I went to the Dr. He said there is no recurrence. Please help me what shud I do? how many chances of recurrence of hernia after surgery. Nd shud I not do workout in whole life? please prescribe me right advice. What shud I do?
I have an issue regarding my balls? When I do romance and control my sexual emotion to not to reach at that point. After I feel so much pain in my balls. That pain is not tolerated. I need a solutions for that.
M suffering from stomach related problem since February this year. M not able to digest my lunch time food properly and I have to rush to the bathroom to poop for the second time in a day. This is happening daily. I have taken antibiotics which helped me to get relief but that was short lived. The problem came back after 4 to 5 days when I had to remain empty stomach for 2 hours. Moreover ; stress seems to worsen the situation. Please help me.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.