Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Medak and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Sharnappa BalodeYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. I want bring to your notice that I wana some discuss with you regarding my fitness. Firstly I want discuss fat my body. Like my stomach. My stomach is too high so can you suggest me what I do. And second thing I will discuss even after.
My penis little pain any problem and I have nightfall problem and I take some homeopath medicine any side effect.
How to improve sex stamina as I work whole day in business later at night will not be able to have sex due to tiredness.
I have headache on left side of my head nd not feeling something better also looks energy lost nd feel whomting.
I am 65 years male from Kolkata suffering from DM type 2 from past 35 years, HTN, psychiatric problem from last 30 years, diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma oral in 2011 undergone surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, at present carcinoma is in remission no abnormal uptake detected, having enlarged prostate from 2014 as per USG lower abdomen done it transpired as under: -urinary bladder normal in shape- walls are smooth and regular, lumen clear, pre void vol of urine- 330.2 ml post void vol of urine 295 approx of residual urine ,prostate gland measured 3.3×3.8×3.6 cm approx prostate wt 23.2 gms: -impression mildly enlarged prostate gland significant residual urine post void bladder (nearly same as pre void state) -PSA 1.3 ng/ml. On 17th instant repeated USG- whole abdomen: -all parameters normal, kidney right- 10. 9 cm left kidney 10.3.6 cm normal a cyst measure about 36 mm seen in left kidney (cyst was present before 2014 but those reports not found now unable to say the measurement of cyst) findings normal, post void residual urine vol 112 cc approx, prostate measures 35.8×30.9×32. 5 mm in size wt 20. 5mgm contour &ecotexer homogenous: -impression cortical seen in left kidney (present from long time, prostate gland size on higher side of the normal, post void residual urine 112 cc approx- PSA 6.16 ng/ml. Kindly give your opinion.
I am 53+ years old man. Since last 2 months there is pain in my left leg heel. I do not want drugs addicted. Please advise some permanent remedy ?
Hello, I am having an enlarge heart. I have undergo the test as per the doctor prescription. And they provided me a list of medicines. But the problem is that I don't want to undergo any operation so pls tell me what to do along with the medication (any extra home remedies or food to eat or any exercises) so that I could get rid of the problem soon.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from a very embracing disease. When I travel by car after 50-60 KM, I feel like vomiting and after a while it gets. Since my childhood this tendency occurring. So, I start avoiding my car & go via train or flight for long distance journey. If any treatment available for it then kindly advice me, Thanks.
Respected sir, I have one doubt please clarify to me. I am masturbating daily or 2 days at once, is there any sexual problem in future after getting marriage with my wife actually I am masturbating since from 12 year, please suggest to me overcome. From these things.
My stomach is paining from three days continuously what should I do please help me which medicine I should taka.
Actually sir/madam my brother used to be more fair complexed guy. But due to it's excessive sweating nature and exposure to sunlight regularly he lost his all glowingness of his face and skin. His face specially sweats more. Please suggest some allopatheic/home/ayurvedic medicines and cosmetic products to regain his previous glowingness and healthy face (skin), besides diet.
Sir I am 29 year Old and 2year before I suffered from chicken pox. And after that it left marks on my face. Can you suggest me any solution of that? And one thing more that I am suffering from hair loss and my family has history of it. Is there any solution for it too? Please tell me.
I thought desi ghee is better for daily use than any oil be it olive or other refined oil. Is not it?
When I urinate some burning sensation is there and some cloudy urine is there. I feel weak after this cloudy urination. This cloudy urine comes once in a week or once in 10 days. What is this?
My mummy's hair is becoming white as growing age. She used dye of different companies but it causes reaction like itching in head. So she wants to know any natural dye for her which is easy to prepare and use.
I am from thrissur, kerala. My sister 71 a diabetic used to have urinary tract infection. Eight month back she had a series uti and admitted in hospital. Kidney was affected. Creatin level went up to 4.7. It took 3 months to bring it down to 3, still it continue to be 2.7. She is taking antibiotics for last six months regularly. Now sensation for her legs lost. She is only able to walk with the help of walker. Her hands also feel loosing strength. Is this condition is cure able. Any hope that she walk with out support. Thank you.
I have itches under my arm and tried to use itch guard and also ring guard but no use since the patched remains and spreading more. What to do?
Swollen in both the legs. My weight is around 90- Kgs, Height 5.5' and Age 57 years. What treatment I need please advise.
I am 45 years old female. I have been diagnosed to have Bipolar disorder with depression and anxiety. I was treated by several docs who prescribed me Alprazolam 0.5 mg along with not less than five anti-depressants and Oleanz 5 at different times. My husband not able to cope with my poor situation, often got aggressive and beat me brutally. It increased my depression and I didn't have any option but to be addicted to Alprazolam. In 2012, I got 3 seizures and one was fatal. Now still my home front gets quite depressing increasing my tension. I fortunately got a neuropsychiatric who has controlled my situation. But sometimes I pass through so traumatic phase that I crave for suddenly boosting up medicines like Clonazepam, but my treating physician never agrees to prescribe. At present I am prescribed -- Dayo-750, once daily, Migrabeta-TR 80, O.D. ETILAAM -1 mg O.D and Buspin-10 O.D. He had treated me with Epsilon 300, Mirtaz 15 mg. Now he has stopped and I am quite okay. But sometimes I need some strong anti-anxiety medications. Please advise. Regards.
A Gastroenterologist is a physician with dedicated training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. If you are planning to visit one, you most likely have a problem in one or many organs like esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Visit your doctor to understand the severity of your condition and the course of treatment, as it is obvious that during this time you must be suffering from anxiety and you may not ask the questions arising in your mind. That is why you need to prepare in advance for your first visit with a gastroenterologist.
Being an active partner in the doctor patient relationship is bound to have its benefits. Here are some handy tips:
- Come mentally prepared: Don't let the anxiety get to you. If you need some extra help calming down, try yoga or meditation. You can simply go out on a walk alone to help you focus your thoughts. This is just like any other doctor visit. The good part is that you are taking the first step in easing your discomfort and starting treatment, so go with a positive mind.
- Maintain a diary of symptoms: It is likely that you are experiencing discomfort from past few days or weeks before you finally realize the need to seek out a specialist. Try to remember as much as possible about the symptoms you experienced in a chronological order. Write down any over the counter medicines you've tried or anything unusual that you may have consumed in the past week.
- Take stock of your medical history: It is likely that your doctor may want to know about any historic conditions you've suffered that may or may not relate to your present condition. Many ask you to fill out forms during your first time patient registration which includes many minor details about your medical past. List down any allergies, especially food allergies you have.
- Take stock of your recent medical tests: Bring your latest blood tests and imaging tests (X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans) with you for the doctor's visit. If you have a pre-existing condition like diabetes, thyroid or you suffer from other chronic conditions like increased uric acid, carry your most recent medical reports with you.
- Make a list of questions for the doctor: In most cases, the first visit is a crucial factor in determining whether you want to continue the course of treatment with a particular doctor. This comes out of your ability to trust the doctor, his knowledge and diagnosis and an overall comfort level that comes with how well he handles your questions. Start by making a list of questions you want to ask about your specific condition and course of treatment and see if you get satisfactory answers.
- Brace yourself: If you want to suggest a treatment option, make sure you read up all about it before you tell the doctor.