Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in Nandurbar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShahernazYour feedback matters!
I am 52kg and 19 years old. I have got a job in hosting service in television. My director wants me to improve muscles and increase weight in a short period of time. What can I do. Is there any natural methods to increase weight. Or capsules?
How to increase stamina and strength for daily routine. I get tired very early. I can not do 10 push ups.
I am very skinny I want to put weight but whenever I eat a meal I did not feel full . I eaten too much in meal but I did not feel full. Is this cause me to be underweight or I will get some weight .
My both children ery week in health. Son is 8 years old and daughter is 4 years old they both are lower in weight but height is ok. They are active but feel tired soon. Please suggest to improve their health.
A human body needs daily physical exercise due to my job shift timings I have only time to do exercise at one AM. What I feel something is better than nothing. Is i am correct doing exercise at night. Please advice
Drinking and smoking detoriate stamina in our body. At how much minimum time it will destroy our sportive strength?
I am 23 yes old. Height 5'7" weight 51 kg From childhood I am slim or skinny Now I want to gain body mass or weight Which is better to take. Endura mass or ayurbin nutri gain or accumass And give me diet chart plzzz Should I join gym. Plzzz suggest me the best way for me Thank you.
Persistent fatigue can be a symptom of an underlying disease. Fatigue refers to the feeling of weakness, tiredness and constant lack of energy. Fatigue can be an underlying symptom of weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, chest pain, muscle weakness and depression.
Fight fatigue in the following ways:
1. Consistent physical activity can actually help by enhancing well-being, balance, endurance and weight loss. Exercises help release ‘endorphins’ in the brain that help reduce stress.
2. A nap in the afternoon can help you fight the day long stress.
3. Be careful with your medications: While few medicines such as aspirin can help with the management of fatigue, it is best to avoid fatigue fighting drugs. Review their side effects properly, lest they might add to your fatigue.
4. People bowed down with fatigue may experience more exhaustion in scorching climatic conditions. These methods would really help you to calm down. For instance turning on the air conditioning during the summer months, putting on light cotton clothes or a cooling vest, consuming cold beverages, swimming or taking a cold shower may rejuvenate you for the day.
5. You can also opt for physical or occupational therapies to help combat stress and fatigue. In occupational therapy, a trained professional helps you to simplify work, at home or even at the office, so that you can manage all work and yet stay do not feel bogged down by stress. In physical therapy, an expert aids you in performing the routine physical chores more effectively.
6. One of the most vital ways to manage stress and fight fatigue is to get sufficient sleep every day. Clocking 8 hours of sleep will give your body and mind the required energy to function optimally the next day.
7. A balanced diet with all the necessary nutrients can go a long way in managing stress and fatigue. Also, a cup of coffee will also give you your daily nicotine fix that can help you stay alert and rejuvenated.