Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarabjeet SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old girl suffering from pcod for the past 2 year I have taken treatment but there is no effect either ayurvedic treatment is better result?
My periods were due on 5th October. I got my last periods on 8 th sep. I had a foreplay with my boyfriend on 16 September 2017. We were on the underwear. However he fingered my vagina. Can I b pregnant? please help. I haven't got my periods yet.
I am experiencing reduced discharge during periods from past 6-8 months. Normally I get regular periods with heavy flow which last upto 4-5 days. Nearly 5 months back my periods got delayed by 12 days. Although now they are regular, the flow is reducing by every month. However whenever I consume dry ginger or sundari Sanjeevani (unjha) only then my periods are proper as they used to be earlier. I am currently on my periods but there is almost no discharge even on the second day. On the second day itself the discharge is like that on the 6th day. Kindly help.
I just got married a month before and I dont want to get pregnant for four years can I use ICUD. Is it safe? Please suggest.
Hi. If anyone misses her regular contraceptive pill during ovulation period. Then is there any possibility to get pregnant?
I have miss my period and I have done pregnancy test at my home one line got dark and other was light. I do not want to get pregnant. I want my period to come. Can I take regestrone tablet to get my period.
My wife is 36 years old & she is suffering from thyroid. She take medicines for this disease. Her period is regular & she is healthy too. We are planing a baby what is the possibilities & what we have to do please guide us.
My wife 35 weeks 2 days pregnant but kal sonography karwayi juice report kucj is tarah he SINGLE live intrauterine fetus of mga 33wks 2 days with cephalic presentation at the time of scanning (delayed conception)
Meri vegina mein 3 din se bahut dard hai. Mera pati roj sex bhi karta hai. Ye dard vagina ke right wall mein hai. Asia lagta hai jaise bar bar bathroom aa raha ho. Mujhe kya karna chahiye. Please help me. Aur meri shadi ko abhi 1 month hi hua hai.
Hi doctor I'm causes breast feeding lumps in right breast, after stopped feeding. I'm consult surgeon and removed pus, now daily dressing going on but still causes lump around the wound what should be do. The doctor said it could reduce after wound clear. Now little bit pus out from nipple it could be fear on me again it make any problem future, please suggest me result asap.
My boy has not been given Hep-B1 vaccine after his birth or during discharge from hospital. He is 21 days old now. It is suggested for him in 6th week. He had small issue with breathing after birth. Please I want to have a second opinion on this. Regards.
Doctors believe that all women are born with a certain quantity of eggs as well as chances of conception. Also, all bodies are unique with individual strengths and weaknesses. Fertility tests can help in unravelling a number of issues as well as the health of your reproductive system as a whole. It is important to address various lifestyle issues in order to retain your fertility and ensure that you have a hassle free conception. Read on to know more about the ways in which you can preserve your fertility.
- Oral health: There are a number of medical studies that go as far as suggesting that the state of the woman’s oral health is a significant factor when it comes to the proper functioning of her reproductive system. Many women who have required treatment for infertility are said to have suffered from oral health problems like inflammation and gum disease. One needs to avoid these issues so as to have more reproductive success. So, it is important to brush and floss on a regular basis in order to have better oral and reproductive health.
- Food: When we are talking about oral health, how can food intake be too far behind? In order to maintain good oral health, it is important to take care of your eating habits. One should steer clear of excessive sugary food intake as well as junk food intake which end up harming the gums as well as the overall system of the patient. Also, you must avoid eating processed carbohydrates like white bread and white rice. It is also a good idea to get your proteins from plant sources rather than animal sources. Furthermore, it is also a good option to strike trans fat off the list and to pick unsaturated fats instead. This kind of a diet is known as low glycemic diet which keeps the sugar levels stable. This helps in boosting all body functions in general, including one’s fertility.
- Smoking: As per a number of medical studies, about 13 per cent of the infertility cases are linked with excessive smoking. Tobacco has an adverse effect on the state of your fertility, and it usually makes the eggs deteriorate at a much faster rate. It can also cause early miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy, which is a dangerous condition where the egg gets lodged in the fallopian tube. Smoking can also bring about early menopause.
- Vitamin supplements: Many doctors suggest that once a woman has entered her child bearing years, it is important to start taking multivitamins as these contain folic acid. Folic acid is an important nutrient that helps in foetal growth and stimulates ovulation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
Diwali is a great time for family reunion. Festivities, fun and frolic rule the atmosphere. Amidst all kinds of pujas and other rituals, bursting crackers happens to be an integral part of it. This not only pollutes the atmosphere, but also affects the health of the people. Bursting crackers leads to the release of heavy metals like potassium chlorate, arsenic sulphite, sulphur, aluminium and copper into the air. This results in the deposition of high levels of residual particulate matter or RPM and suspended particulate matter or SPM. These things emanating from the crackers are responsible for allergies. Many problems in the skin may start occurring and may even result in medical hazards.
In order to take care of your skin and avoid any kind of serious allergy or skin problem, follow these steps:
- Crackers and fireworks should always be handled with care. They have many chemical components like charcoal, sulphur and potassium nitrate present in them. Also, they have substances which emits bright and colorful light. Those who are vulnerable to allergies such as running nose, skin rashes and itching should not be exposed too much to the crackers as they contain substances which are harsh to the skin. The best way to stay safe is to avoid contact.
- One should always wear loose and baggy clothes. In case of skin allergy due to crackers, the situation may worsen if tight clothes are worn. They can further aggravate the rashes. A cool compress or a shower is the best way to get relief from a rash, which is itching or burning like fire. Then it has to be patted dry and moisturized.
- Colloidal oatmeal or oatmeal powder, when mixed with water can bring great relief for inflammation. But lukewarm water should be used for better results. Anti-itch cream like hydrocortisone or calamine lotion should always be kept handy.
- In case the symptoms are too severe, and a doctor is not available immediately damp dressing is the best solution. A soft cotton piece of cloth should be soaked in water. It should be then wrung out and used to cover the affected area or the whole body.
All the above-mentioned methods are good ways to take care of skin allergies during Diwali. However, there might be some skin problems which do not go on their own. In those cases, the help of a doctor is the ultimate solution. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!