Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev SuchdevaYour feedback matters!
I am posting this question for my wife, we are planning to do cervical cerclage for her, we would like to know the cost of it.
I am suffering for itching problem. Location: both the sides of vagina outer part. Pls help me. I have hypothyroidism & type-2 diabetic problem.
My gf suffering with some irregular menstrual problems. And also she feels pain during period in lower abdomen.
I am having sex for past 4 to 5 months! but my wife s not getting conceived! wat is t problem I don no! we r planning fr a kid soo help us out!
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration as they trigger tooth-bathing saliva which helps in keeping the teeth whiter.
It is not easy to deal with labor pains. According to scientists and doctors, labor pain is a very strong sensation that a woman experiences in her lifetime. Therefore, it is important to know some tips that will help you deal with the intense pain during labor. There are some practical tools, which will help you survive labor pains on both emotional and physical levels.
You just need to implement these tools during your labor.
- Focus on the current contraction: When you get a contraction, focus on it solely. Do not agonize on the contractions you had or do not feel scared thinking about the contractions that are yet to come. You just need to focus on the present contraction without thinking about anything else. Many women think about how long they have to push before they can meet the baby. The over thinking can worsen the pain. Therefore, you should be in the present moment.
- Breathe: A great tip of resisting labor pains is breathing. Various kinds of breathing techniques have been invented for labor. You can try some of those breathing techniques during your labor. If you don’t remember any particular breathing technique, you can also try everyday breathing during the contractions. Breathing lets your abdominal muscles relax and helps the baby descend faster.
- Try to relax: Whenever you encounter pain or stress, you tense all the muscles of your body, especially your abdominal muscles. It is important to relax during your labor pain. Although it is difficult, you should try to relax instead of getting tensed. It will make your labor smooth.
- Be in a comfortable place: You should be in a place where your labor must be comfortable for you. If you are not comfortable, you will be stressed and anxious, which in turn, will make it difficult for you. When you are in a comfortable place, you will be happier and your muscles will be more relaxed.
- Don’t worry: Instead of worrying about your entire labor experience, focus on the task at hand. When you don’t worry, you can process the contractions without being stressed. As a result, your body will also get less tired and your baby will come out faster. You need to channel your energy into pushing the baby rather than worrying and stressing.
If you follow these simple tips, you will be able to survive labor pains and give birth to a healthy baby. Nature has given women all the tools so that they can give birth to a baby naturally. You just need to trust your body and empower yourself by keeping these tips in your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi I am 6+ months pregnant but not gaining weight though according my last usg my baby's weight s proper and I am feeling strong movements ths days .i hav put on altogether 8 kilos. Bt finding it hard to put on nw. I am 5'4" ,70 kg. Any advice?
My wife is unable to conceive as 2 years completed of our marriage so I done sonography test of my wife and The result came is BILATERAL POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? please SUGGEST THE CURE ALSO.
My wife feels to hav sex and she is 7 months pregnant. Is there any massive problem if we take preventive measures to hav sex.
I am 27 years female. Today is my 63 days since my last periods. I have took pregnancy test 2 times as per the proper prescription but the same came negative. What could be the reason.
Hi week ago I had sex for the first time and my bf was here to visit me for only a week so we did it a lot, I don't known if that has anything to do with my problem but this wasn't happening while I was having sex. After he left, like the next day when I went to pee I felt this weird sharp slight pain like in my bladder. I don't know how to explain it but that happens every time I pee and I feel like I have to pee all the time and when I do it's like nothing. I have a friend who said she had that same problem but it went away I just want to make sure I'm okay.
A lime may be one of the smallest things when you go shopping for fruits and vegetable shopping, but it is one of the richest. The health benefits that a lime carries are just too many, and it packs in too much of goodness. While the vitamin C is what immediately comes to our mind, there is more to it. Read on to know some of the most common benefits of the small, powerful lemon.
- A powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals: A lime is a source of various vitamins and minerals, including potassium which is essential for heart health, good nerve function, and maintaining blood pressure levels. It also reduces cancer as it contains antioxidants and bioflavonoids.
- Fights infection: We all know lime to be very good at fighting cold and cough. Not just that. It even is useful in more severe infections like cholera and E.coli infections. As cholera is transmitted by food, adding lime to foods helps prevent this transmission.
- Heart healthy: Lime is rich in antioxidants which keep the arteries healthy and improve blood circulation. They also reduce the buildup of plaque in the walls of the arteries. This also reduces hardening of the arteries, reduces the onset of blood pressure, and improves overall heart health. Including lime peel and lime oil in the diet can provide these benefits.
- Drink to your health: Starting the morning with a glass of lime juice (with some honey added to taste) can be the best way to start the day. It provides energy and boosts you to begin the day like nothing else can.
- Glowing skin and hair: After squeezing out the juice from the lime, rub the lime onto your face and see the skin glowing. If that sounds not feasible, apply lime oil to your face to keep the skin elastic and youthful. Applying lime to the hair is a natural way to keep the hair shiny and black.
- Moving the joints: Uric acid can accumulate in the joints and cause bone pain and discomfort. Citric acid from the lime ensures this uric acid accumulation is reduced, thereby reducing gout and inflammation.
- Weight loss: The citric acid is an excellent fat burner, and drinking two glasses of warm lime water per day can show obvious results in a week’s time.
- Add fragrance to your food: Lemon oil which is made from the peel can be used as a good flavouring agent to many dishes including curries and pickles. While the tanginess is not considerable like using a full lime, it still gives the fragrance and flavour of a lime.
With these benefits, the next time you go vegetable shopping, don’t forget to throw in a couple of lemons.
I have irregular and painful periods problem this problem continue till then when my periods start .I have periods once in 2 months .what should I do?
When is the best time to have unprotected sex with my wife, considering pre and post menstrual cycle.
She is suffering from irregular periods and in menstrual period the blood flow is very low is there any problem for pregnancy by this.
I have two paravorian cyst in my right ovarian and I have not conceived till now. My doctor said it has to be removed before or after conceiving through laproscopy. I just want to ask that Is it important to remover that? Is there any risk after that surgery or anything that is not known to me?
Pcos: is a state where you find an elevated levels of androgens (male sex hormones) in women. It results in enlarged ovaries with smaller cysts or a bigger one. The pcos is characterised by irregular periods, heavy periods, acne, difficult in pregnancy. The condition usually is accompanied with other disorders like heart disease, obesity, diabetes and stress.
The diagnosis of pcos is done when there is no ovulation, high androgen levels, ovarian cysts.
The diet that is to be followed includes a weight loss diet and low gi diet.
Take more green leafy vegetables.
Its better to take fruits as such instead of fruit juices
Use olive oil for cooking and take healthy fats like nuts, salmon.
Since its low gi diet, its good to consume legumes, dhals, pulses.
When you are to take egg. Consume egg white alone.
Practice yoga n meditation to get free from stress.
Regular walking of about 20 mins ensures weight control and also aids in the control of pcos.