Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in BHAWANI MANDI. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I need some suggestions regarding my wisdom teeth. Every year in winter season it starts growing slowly. The wisdom teeth growing in very small area. Because of this lower jaw left side corner gum it's coming in between lower jaw n upper jaw. Because of this reason my gum swelling n not allowing to stretch. Infact getting very severe pain n unable to chew. Almost 70% came but the remaining part of wisdom covered with gums & gum swollen & radish. Please give reply as soon as possible.
I am 58 yrs old male. My taste of mouth has lost since last 2 yrs. I had sinus problem & I operate it but no gain in taste. What to do?
In one statement you say that cashenuts have many benefits. And in another statement say that cashewnuts do harm our teeth. How to understand your these two different statements.
I am a 18 years old girl. I have yellow colur on my teeth. I brush 2 tyms in a day. But still no change.What should I do?
Sir I have bed smell coming from mouth. What should I do to remove out the smell and it is from 2 years.
I need to know which is the best paste for a teenager. I don't have any problem in teeth's just very rarely gum bleeds just a bit and mainly I need a paste for whitening.
I have to remove one of my rear side tooth due to decay. On removing it, it was found that the tooth next to it has a small black spot on it. Do I need RCT. Please advise.
I have black gum near the teeth since years I used many toothpaste but I dont get any proper result. Help me.
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.