Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka GoyalYour feedback matters!
1. My wife period starting date is 11th so please confirm when we do sex so she can pregnant. Would you please explain process. 2. I have another question that I mostly time sex using condom so when I open my penis then still joint is there so would you confirm if I do sex without condom then will it break?
I am suffering from irregular periods with stomach pain, I used to get period once in 2 months. I am married, a local doctor says tto have a baby then the problem will go away, is it true. But I do not want to have a baby right now because of some financial problems. Please help.
I have cramps during my periods and is unbearable sometimes and I can not seem to get any relief please help me.
I had sex on 19 April but then I got my periods on 20 April and on 9 May I had unsafe sex now I'm having minor backaches though I had ipill within few hours. Am I pregnant?
Both my daughter in laws didn't conceive so far. First married 7 years back and second three years back. First is in oversaes and the second is with us in chennai. Her tsh level is 0.08 and she had been put on eltroxin 125 mg. Tabs. By her gynaec. Chances of our getting a grand child!
Hi. My periods date is 31st August last month. It has been little irregular from past 2 months. Although it should now happen again around 31 September I am getting a feel that it's going to happen now again because of cramps etc. I'm travelling outside. I want to delay it. Prescribe some medicine. Also tell me if periods not going to happen now after I stopped medication period wll come around 31 only is it? Please help urgently.
My wife 25 years old. She is pregnant. Which care during pregnancy. Which type food she eat in wall pregnancy?
Today only my periods finished .after 2 months I got periods. So whn I have to do sex so that I can conceive.
Skipping a meal has become a common phenomenon among most working people. You tend to miss breakfast on off days or skip dinner since you are too tired or sleepy. Skipping a meal once in a while may not have any serious effects although making a habit out of it can alter your body metabolism. The way your body reacts to skipped meals varies depending on your age, diet and health. Here are a few negative effects skipping a meal can have on your body-
1. Low brain function - There are times when you choose to compensate for a heavy meal you had by skipping another altogether. Your body weakens even if you skip one meal and subsequently your brain can't function actively and you tend to lose your focus. The brain runs on glucose primarily, hence, you can't think clearly because of low blood sugar level due to skipping a meal. It worsens in case you have made a regular habit out of it.
2. Mood swings and stress - Mood swings and irritable attitude is very common in case you are starving yourself. Due to low blood sugar level in your body, you tend to snap and get easily annoyed. The symptoms worsen if you make it a habit. You tend to get more stressed and face trouble in making decisions. Skipping meals regularly can make you really moody and jittery all the time. You tend to have angry outbursts in situations where you would otherwise deal tactfully.
3. More chances of overeating - Fasting increases the chances of overeating. You may choose to skip a meal as a compensatory act but there are more possibilities that you will end up binging later. Denying your body the appropriate amount of food only makes it crave for more. Most of the times you are likely to end up eating junk food and make up for the skipped meal. It's best to eat proper nutritious meals than loading up on junk food.
4. Gaining weight - There are high chances of gaining pounds if you skip a meal routinely. You tend to overeat usually when your body feels deprived and gives you hunger pangs. If you restrict yourself too much then it interferes with your body metabolism. Your body goes into a survival mode and starts storing everything you consume as fat. That way whatever you eat adds to your waistline and does not do much good.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Why Sodium is So Bad? + How to Control it with Diet
Meri shaadi 6 Feb 2017 ko hui hai aur mujhe 2 months to kuch problem nhi hui normal periods hue but is baar periods bhi ho rahe hain aur kuch ghee ka kaam ho kitchen main to vomiting bhi ho rahi hai bookh lagti hai par kuch zyada khane ka Mann nhi karta thodi der baithti Hun to lagta hai stomach par bhari bhari kuch hai for padta hai please suggest karein k kya reason hai kya possibility hai k conceive kiya ho ya koi aur reason hai .thnx.
1. Bael fruit for constipation:
Fast foods that is very low in fiber is the main cause of constipation. Eating a traditional diet rich in fiber will treat constipation very effectively and if combined with home remedies will give the best results. Though fruits like bananas, mangoes helps people who suffer from constipation, bael fruit gives amazing results. Consume bael fruit regularly to get rid of constipation. The fruit is so full of fiber that it treats constipation very quickly. To eat, cut the fruit in half, sprinkle some brown sugar and enjoy it.
2. Bael fruit for ulcerative colitis:
A male about 35 years was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and doctors started steroid medications for him as his condition was worse. However despite taking steroids for weeks he kept having the flare ups. Finally the patient started looking up for alternate therapy and he found bael fruit. After taking bael fruit two times a day for a few weeks he could reduce the dosage and finally he was steroid free. After reading the incident, I was amazed at how a small fruit had saved the patient from so much pain. If you suffer from ulcerative colitis, please give bael fruit a try, as it does not have side effects.
3. Bael fruit for diabetes:
Bael fruit is good even for diabetics because bael fruit keeps the insulin level stable and even many doctors and nutritionist recommend bael fruit for diabetics. Bael fruit has an soothing effect on the stomach due to it's high fiber content. Try to include bael fruit in the diet in moderation. Too much of bael fruit will result in an upset stomach. If you are a dibetic try to eat it as a whole fruit, instead of juicing it.
4. Bael fruit juice for hair and skin:
Bael juice is one of the best way to keep our skin and hair healthy. Try making and drinking bael juice whenever you get fresh bael fruit. When buying bael fruit make sure to buy ripe bael fruit which smells ripe and sweet. To make the juice, first cut open the fruit like you do a coconut and scoop out the flesh. Add little water to the scooped out pulp and let it soak for a few hours. Boil the required jaggery with little water and strain using a fine strainer to remove impurities and let it cool. Now squish the fruit and water mixture with your fingers and then strain using a large holed strainer, as we don't want to strain out all the fiber from the juice. Now in a blender, take the strained juice, prepared jaggery syrup, a pinch of rock salt, a pinch of roasted cumin seed powder and a pinch of fresh black pepper. Blend everything together and serve it chilled in tall glasses. This juice apart from keeping the digestion in good order also keeps the skin and hair healthy and shiny.
5. Bael fruit for diarrhea:
In many parts of india, using bael to cure diarrhea is very common. The best thing about bael fruit is it is used to cure both dysentery and constipation. Treating both constipation and dysentery depends on the ripeness of the fruit. Ripe bael fruit is used to treat constipation and unripe bael fruit is used to treat diarrhea. To make the remedy, cut a unripe fruit and scoop out the pulp of a fruit. Boil a cup of water and add the scooped out unripened pulp and boil for a few minutes till it softens, strain and drink it warm. This decoction is very good for treating diarrhea. When selecting unripened fruit for using it in the remedy, make sure not to pick very unripe fruit.
6. Bael fruit for weight loss:
Bael fruit is also ideal for including in weight loss plan as it keeps the blood sugar stable and keeps us satiated for a long time due it's high fiber content. Try taking a bael fruit as an evening or a mid morning snack and it will tide us over till lunch or dinner without snacking. Bael fruit also is amazing for digestion related problems and keeps the digestion in keep order. The main key to natural weight loss is peak digestion which can be easily attained with these amazing natural foods. But please don't over consume bael fruit, especially if you are just starting to eat it, as you might get an upset stomach.
I want to know that shatavari churna is helpful in conceiving. Any other product that help in conceiving in ayurvedic. please suggest.
I had a delivery three months ago exactly. Now what should I do to avoid pregnancy without taking any pill or nasbandi. Will you please help me?
I am of 25, I have delivered a baby of 7 months old and now I feel very restless and inactive, feeling very lazy. Is it normal for any new mom?
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 18 year female. My last period was on 21st December 2015. On next day, I was having sex without condom. Yesterday I tested pregnancy and found not pregnant. The problem is my period didn't came again till now. What I do, Please Help me.
Here are some Do's and Don'ts at the time of high risk pregnancy