Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka Singh MimaniYour feedback matters!
I am 26 yrs old and my weight is rising continuously after cesarean delivery especially lower portion of the body.
Dear Sir/Madam, My daughter whose age is 20 and weight 70 kg is having menstrual problem as her period is irregular and not clear. Each month it bleeds for app. 23 days. Her hemoglobin is 13. Doctors prescribed haem up c for 30 days but no improvement. At this age hormone medicine is also not advised Please suggest what to do or is this the symptoms of major problem.
My periods are irregular. I am tryng to convince, having sex every other day in between periods. What is possibilities to getting pregnant?
Hi, I had and medical abortion on 21st jun because my baby heartbeat was gone. After that my periods came on 5th Aug next period was on 21st sep and this third one came on 5 Nov. After abortion my cycles are irregular and bleeding is very light this is my third cycle with the same light bleeding problem. What should I do?
How many days delay in period at age of 19 is normal. When I should see doctor. After how many days I should go for check up.
Belotero balance- the dermal filler that is used to smooth moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles on your face is now available in your area!
Visit dermaworld skin & hair clinics and attain back your young & glowing skin with the best technology in the world.
For appointments & details, please contact: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden); +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar)
#dermaworldskinclinics #drrohitbatra #beloterobalance
Dear sir/madam my wife is 30 years old, had her 2 times miscarriage one in october, 2013 and 2nd one in may-2014, we are trying to conceive for last 8months and she is taking medicine 1. Adova 1mg, 2. Fol-xt, 3. Lorpin 75mg and 4. Duphaston 10mg. Her last menstruation 03/04/2015 and to-day is 22/04/2015 she is light bleeding. Please advise us what to do. Thanks.
1. Eat Frequent and Small Meals
Overeating has to be avoided to keep the metabolism in a high calorie burning state. Taking frequent and small meals, like five to six small meals throughout the day would be ideal.
Reports suggest that breastfeeding helps in burning upto 500 calories a day, which would aid in losing those pregnancy pounds.
3. Drink lots of water.
Hydration is helpful for weight loss, helping digestion and suppressing appetite. Normally skin coils back quickly, when it is pressed. If it does not happen, it may be sign of dehydration. Target at least for eight-ten glasses a day depending on weather.
Sugary or deep fried foods are to be avoided. Keep washed and cut fruit and veggies on hand for easy picking. Try frozen grapes or apples with peanut better for a satisfying alternative. Store your cupboard/refrigerator with high-fiber an low fat snack and dump the chips and ice-cream. The likelihood of eating unhealthy food increases if it is stored and easily accessible.
5. Eat lean protein
fatty meats may be replaced with leaner options like chicken and fish. In case of meats. Red meats are better than white meats. Fish is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acid which is helpful in many ways. Vegetarian options like soya chunks and skimmed mild are also good source of low fat proteins.
6. Think Ahead
With a baby at home it is sometimes hard to get time for cooking. Instead of bringing in outside food frequently, spend a few hours on sunday preparing food for the week if a maid is not available. Then divide it into individual servings and freez them. Help may be taken from family and friends to help you come back to action.
7. Get moving
A physiotherapist may help about easy exercise. Whenever it's time to get moving, take small steps to get started- try a walk around the neighborhood or look for local classes like post-partum yoga or aerobics, or even small walks with baby in a stroller. Try to bet 30 minutes of exercise, at least three time a week.
8. Load up on fiber
fiber not only makes you feel full, it also clears the bowels. Eat lots of soluble fiber foods such a oatmeal, fresh fruits and vegetables would be ideal.
I have been using this tablet and The complete name is Cyproterone acetate Ethinylestradiol Estranon is this tab dose not prevent from pregnancy?
Moderate iugr case. 8.5 month during pregnancy and baby weight 2100 gm it is safe to delivery this time to baby please help.
My wife has missed her periods from last 2 months she did not been in her regular cycle, also she is having pain in her stomach and she is also having pain at the time of urine, so can anyone help me out what should I do and are these the symptoms of her pregnancy?
Last 4 years I have pcod problem. After marriage this problem continues means I have no children sir. what can be done?
She is suffering from pain in uterus for last 6 months. Infact, it started 6-7 years back but due to medication it stopped sometimes and she left medicine. Now she is unable to even walk, sit or travel. Sever pain has made her weak and no medicine helps. Its old case. Please help.
I did sex with my gf 2 days ago and today she has stomach pain nd she said her date is also not come. I used condom but there is chance that condom is cut one side I thnk. Its not sure and there is 16 hours left in complete 72 hours so can I gave her unwanted 72 tablet. And also is there any side effect. Of this tablet.
Hi I am 9 days late for my period. I had intercourse few weeks back. I did a pregnancy test and it says positive. What shall I do? Which medicine should I take?
Food craving is absolutely normal during pregnancy. Junk food craving is a cause of concern, be it a pizza or a doughnut or any other junk food you can think of.
From the very onset of your pregnancy to delivery, you and your baby are undergoing constant changes. Major ones are:
- Food cravings
- Your weight
- Blood pressure fluctuation
- Blood sugar levels
- Mood swings
The following are the Do's and Dont's to ensure that your food cravings are healthy and benefit you and young one!
- Absence of Whole Grain: Fibre is a nutrient essential for energy and also helps in smooth bowel movements. The doughnut or pizza base does not have whole fibre even if they claim to, so there are more chances of you having bouts of constipation.
- Salt from Mayonnaise and Sauces: Without an extra blob of mayonnaise that Sub sandwich will not taste as good and moreover it has high amount of salt, which is just not friendly to a fluctuating blood pressure, it may also cause swollen feet due to water retention in your body.
- Limited Nutrient Quotient: Junk food has very limited meat or vegetables. The major portion of any junk food is the fattening, less nutrient cheese. This will surely affect the nutrient intake of the expecting mother and her baby.
- Sugars and Fats: Many expecting mothers have a craving for nibbling chocolates at unearthly hours. Foods high in sugar are known to cause mood swings and irritations. This could shoot up your blood pressure or even include gestational diabetes as a chain reaction.
- Expecting Mother to the Baby: By eating all the fast food which is fully loaded with sugar, salt and fat; rest assured it goes directly to the baby. Babies born obese and with other health disorders, tend to develop associated health disorders in their growing years or later on in life.
Tips to Stop Junk Food Cravings?
'You are what you eat' and so is your unborn baby. To make sure both of you get the rightly balanced, healthy, good nutrition, it is very important that you completely avoid fast food during pregnancy. Some tips to tackle junk food cravings:
- Clean your Kitchen Stock: Get rid of all junk food in the house and stock it up with healthy snacks – preferably organic. You can opt for baked options, rather than fried. Buying an oven is an excellent idea, so that you can make and eat tasty, healthy and nutritious snacks at home without preservatives and additives.
- Snack on Fruits and Nuts: These are so much better than artificially prepared munch bites you get from the local supermarkets. Have fruits and always keep dry fruits handy to fulfil the craving in you. Always eat fruits as soon as you cut them, as they lose their nutrients soon after they are cut.
- Photograph Therapy: Put up a nice, huge photograph of a curvy you, prior to pregnancy. The more you eat now, the harder you will have to struggle to get back into shape after delivery hence; this will surely make you strong enough to escape the lure of junk food.
It is important for you to always keep a watch on your pregnancy diet what you eat and want to eat. If you can't, do take the help of a family member or a friend to keep you away from junk food.