Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
My self manish from patna, and I have desk job but my weight is gone from 58 to 49. I want it back. Kindly suggest me something.
Hello doctor. Mere heel me last 1 month se pain h. Continue pain ni hota h but har 2-3 din k baad pain hone lgta h. Heel ko clockwise or anti-clockwise turn krne me bhi pain hota. So please suggest me k mai kya kru.
I am suffering from cold and cough and body pain please suggest me something Sir. I will be very glad of you.
I am 26 I have piles from past 6 years, it's half inch out of my anal no bleeding and no pain, but motion problem and gastritis, and excess of gas release and I have reduced 9 Kg from past 8 months due to improper food because I work in night shift job, can I get it cure without operation, if so how.
How can I loose my weight without any side effect from pills else any natural way & how to calculate bmi?
I m 22 year old girl. On mY face wrinkles n blackheads. please give solutions for clear n glowing face.
Now a days due to my studies I am very depressed and not able to concentrate on my studies so please help me how can I release my depression stress.
My age is 22 And my hair going gray please tell me what should I do for stop premature graying of hair.
I am a diabetic on insulin injections. What can I do to improve my digestion? I also get urinary leakages after going for motion. I am 45 years old.
Not eating that bag of chips or drinking that bottle of soda is a difficult temptation to resist, especially if you eat them more than a few times a week. But these are not good for you; they are a storehouse of chemicals, which can wreak havoc on your health.
Here are seven reasons why you should avoid processed food:
- They are very addictive: When your body digests processed food, it overstimulates the proliferation of a neurotransmitter called dopamine. Dopamine makes you feel pleasure, which increases your cravings. And, cravings lead to more consumption, thus you get addicted to processed food.
- Cause damage to your bones and organs: Processed food contains phosphates that not only add taste, shelf-life and texture, but also end up damaging your bones and organs. Phosphates have been linked to premature aging, weak bones and kidney damage.
- Lead to digestion problems: Processed foods are usually rid of their natural enzymes, fibres and vitamins. This creates severe problems in your digestive system. Consuming such foods harms the good bacteria in your gut, which makes you vulnerable to infections.
- Can lead to mental degradation: If you find your memory slackening or you're finding it hard to concentrate, then you can blame your diet. Junk food, it has been found, gives you mood swings, makes your energy levels unstable and leaves you feeling angry and agitated.
- GMOs: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are what replace the 'real' ingredients in processed food. GMOs have been associated with infertility, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and organ damage.
- Pesticides: For the GMOs to grow, farmers use herbicides and pesticides, which end up in your food. For example, certain cereals have been found to contain more than 70 types of pesticides.
- Processed food is artificial: When you compare real food with processed food, the obvious difference would be the way real food deteriorates over time, just like they should, while processed food remains the same. Processed food does not change with time, and proves how synthetic they are essentially.