Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Naraingarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Sir I passing mild fresh blood in my stool since 1 month. Just surface the stool. I have no pain. Sir what is the reason blood? I am very much fear. Sir is it cancer?
How to treat pimples or acne? they are spreading all over the place! what's the fastest and the. Convenient way to do so.
How to reduce my weight. Till now I am doing diet but its not working. I do not know how to reduce my weight.
I am 21 years old. And last 2 year I am take a drug of charts ganja(marijuana). What is the solutions of quit this? Please tell me.
I have go to toilet for many times a night how can I solve this problem Also my mouth gets very dry please suggest a solution.
I am 21 years old. I got lot of small pimples on my face since 7 years ago. How could I get rid of them?
My health is so week. I have 50kg. Weight. I am married and my sex capacity also week please solution my problem.
Severe pain in upper arm, neck and back pain persist for long. Headache and stretch in nerves.Please tell.
I am 21 years old. I did not have beard in my face. There are hair follicles in my face but beard is not growing. What medicine should I take?
I have fever and joint pain from more then 55 days. Severel test are done. Alot of antibiotis and painkiller I have taken but there is not permanent relief. From where and what treatment should I take ?
I am suffering, from back pain, don't know what to do, my age is 22 only, sex Male, please help me out of this.
At the age of 45 we starts getting wrinkles, wht should be done to protect from them and what should be done to avoid wrinkles.
I have sex on six day of period next day I take unwanted 72. Now I have delayed periods my LMP is 15.3. 16. Why I have delayed periods.
Hello all doctors I have dark circles bcoz of late night studies can anyone tell me how to remove them completely.
Hello I am pregnant 7 week ,muje vegina me kabhi kabhi khujli hoty he to mene doctor ko dikhaya ,to muje 1 cream di vegina me laganeki uske bad 2-3 bar muje vegina me 2-4red chip chipi pravahi jesa dikha pls answer me isme dar vali bat nahi hena answer Hindi me dijiaega pls fast muje bahut tension ho rahi he pls.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain in head/ears can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.