Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi JainYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend is missing her periods every month. Please tell me what is the reason behind that. I sometimes do finger fucking for pleasure, is that the reason?
I am 32 years old girl. Got married 2 months before, got treatment for pus cells. My problem is of dry vagina duvets which have painful intercourse as well difficulty in sex arousal.
A Holistic Approach To Fertility
We have various associations and provides a supportive, personal and holistic approach. The different therapies include yoga, meditation. Each offers a different method of help and can be used in conjunction to conventional and evidence-based treatments, providing many benefits as part of an integrated health plan.
Couples who combine their IVF treatment with these therapies frequently report they feel calmer, emotionally stronger, and more able to cope with the demands of the IVF regimen, and importantly, feel more hopeful about the outcome.
Research has examined the interplay between fertility and environmental and lifestyle factors as well as the impact of specific complementary therapies.
Herbal Medicine, Supplements and Naturopathy
Herbal medicines and supplements can increase fertility, however they can also interact with drugs you may have been prescribed if undergoing IVF treatment and if used incorrectly, they can interfere with your fertility and chances of success.
We work closely with expert Naturopaths who are highly experienced in this area.
Herbal medicines should only be used in between IVF cycles and discontinued at the beginning of an IVF cycle.
Physical benefits of complementary therapies:
A healthy diet along with exercise helps to build a strong foundation for pregnancy and improved fertility.
Complementary therapies such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, meditation and yoga can help regulate your menstrual cycle, improve fertility, vitality and boost ovulation.
Improved health before conception can help enhance the quality of sperm and egg, lower the rate of miscarriage and increase fertility.
Emotional benefits of complementary therapies:
Holistic care can be helpful in lowering your anxiety and dealing with emotional stress while also increasing the chances of conception.
We are here to support you!
You may experience intense feelings and stress at various times on your journey from initial contact right through to becoming a parent. We understand and our entire team is committed to supporting you and helping you to cope as effectively as possible.
We believe that Counselors can be an integral part of your journey providing additional one-on-one support when you need it.
Whether you need a little extra support as an individual or with your partner, We are always there for you.
We are all here to help guide you through your medical treatment, the uncertainty of the outcomes and can provide advice and assistance in dealing with family, friends, work and the fertile world during this time.
We believe in comprehensive care for the body, mind, emotions and spirit and will ensure you receive the best possible advice on the most appropriate complementary support for you.
Can Complementary Therapies support fertility?
Many people use complementary or alternative therapies to improve their overall physical and emotional health. This could include medicines, such as herbal, vitamin, mineral, homoeopathic, nutritional and other supplements, and therapies such as , chiropractic, naturopathy, osteopathy, acupuncture, homoeopathy, reflexology and aromatherapy.
There is limited evidence of the beneficial impact of complementary and alternative medicines and therapies on fertility. While improving your general health is clearly beneficial, we do not routinely recommend their use to improve your chance of conception.
If you would like to try alternative therapies while also seeking medical support for conception, it is important that you tell your doctor. While some complementary medicines may interfere with fertility treatments, acupuncture and vitamin supplements are generally not considered to be incompatible with treatments.
My period is 3 days late and white fluid is coming out sometimes more sometimes less, it is sign of pregnancy?
Hi, I have pain in my breasts from last two months. I have two daughters and a son. I am 33 years old. My first child is aged of 9 years and last one is 2 years old.
What reason about baby girl 2 kg weight? And after birth three day can not come feeding and my baby has expired. Why it happen? I can eat very well during pregnancy but I lost my child.
One month ago, I had unprotected sex. I got to know when I missed my periods. Please suggest some pills to avoid pregnancy.
If intercourse is done during unsafe days but protected intercourse are there chances of preg nd wat are the ways to avoid it cn pill be taken in case if sex is done during unsafe days but it is protected.
I had a 6 cm ovarian cyst in left side but have removed from laparoscopy. But still have result in ultrasound result of pcos. But I want to conceive now so my Dr. Given these medicine mychiro, ovifert and duphaston. Please tell me this is right medicine for me. And any harmful effect of these medicine?
Pre-eclampsia may affect some women during the second half of their pregnancies or after they deliver the baby. Ladies suffering from pre-eclampsia show symptoms like hypertension, problems in retaining fluids (oedema) and large amount of protein in their urine (proteinuria). If it is not treated in time, it can cause a lot of complexities during the pregnancy and even after the delivery. Pre-eclampsia increases the risk of harmful effects for both the mother and the baby. The real reason for pre-eclampsia is still unknown, but it is believed that it is thought to occur when there is an issue with the placenta (the organ that connections the child's blood supply to the mother's). Pre-eclampsia in pregnant women often goes undiagnosed.
Women may present with headache, visual disturbance, pain in upper tummy, nausea, vomiting and rapidly progressive oedema. Complications of placental insufficiency can lead to IUGR(Intrauterine growth restriction), placental abruption and in severe cases, if left untreated, intrauterine death. It may affect women`s kidney, liver, cardiovascular, brain and blood clotting systems in severe cases.
Complications: As pre-eclampsia develops further, it can create complications in retaining liquid (oedema). Oedema is responsible for causing sudden swelling of the feet, lower legs, face and hands during pregnancy. It occurs in the lower parts of the body, for example, the feet and lower legs and increases gradually during the day. In case the swelling is sudden, and affects the face and hands, it could be a result of pre-eclampsia.
Risks: There are a few factors that could increase your risk of falling prey to pre-eclampsia. This might require immediate treatment. These are:
- If it is your first pregnancy, pre-eclampsia will probably happen during your first than the ones that will happen later.
- It has been 10 years since you were last pregnant.
- You have a family history of the condition. For instance, your mom or sisters have had pre-eclampsia.
- You had pre-eclampsia in a past pregnancy. There is an around 20% chance that you will experience the condition again in later pregnancies.
- You are in your teens or are more than 40 years of age.
- You have a current medicinal issue like diabetes, kidney problems, headaches or hypertension.
- You were obese towards the beginning of your pregnancy (your body mass index was 30 or more).
- You are expecting multiple babies like twins or triplets (this spots more strain on the placenta).
The main indication of pre-eclampsia in the unborn baby is slow and stunted growth. This is brought about by poor blood supply through the placenta to the child. The developing child gets less oxygen and less supplements than it is supposed to. This can affect the growth and development of the child. This is called 'intra-uterine growth restriction, or 'intra-uterine growth impediment'.
Treatment: Bringing down the blood pressure and dealing with the symptoms in a proper manner can help in managing pre-eclampsia. Delivering the baby is the best way to treat pre-eclampsia. If it is confirmed that you do have pre-eclampsia, you'll be asked to stay in the hospital until your baby is delivered. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Is there any time for intercourse means after periods how long I should do intercourse for pregnancy.
I m 19 female had a sex with bf 2 days ago without precaution and afraid of getting pregnant but I hvnt taken sperms inside but done sex 5 to 6 times.
tomorrow is my 2nd follicle cycle want to know what should be the size of the follicle and when will the iui treatment will start.
Winter brings with it the most common skin problem of chapped lips. While you may think that chapsticks are the solution to your dry lip problems, chances are that they may be making your lips drier than what it was before you used it.
Why do chapsticks make your lips drier?
- The answer lies in the ingredients used. Chapsticks are composed of ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and glycerine, which make the lips drier. These suck the moisture out of your skin, especially during dry climate, which causes your lips to be even drier after using a chapstick.
- For chapsticks to be effective, the ingredients used need to be offset by other ingredients, which can help in moisturising your lips. Chapsticks containing ingredients like beeswax, shea butter and various other essential oils help in creating a physical barrier, which prevents in the loss of moisture from your lips.
So what can you do to cure chapped lips?
Use chapsticks that contain natural ingredients such as shea butter, beeswax and essential oils along with hyaluronic acid and glycerine. Alternatively, drinking plenty of water in winters can prevent your lips from drying out.
I am 26 years female. I have 18 days baby. I don't have milk to breastfeeding. Giv suggestion for that.
I had gestation diabetes during pregnancy. Can I use lactonic granules to increase breast milk supply?
Being away or oblivious to social media is synonymous to not following the herd. Social media probably is no more the latest fad; it is the given code to take a deeper look into the present age. The rewarding fact about social networking sites is their ability to transport us to people and places millions of miles away from us. This epoch dictates of overproduction and maximum utilization of labor and snatches away the boon of communication.
Below mentioned points showcase how social media addiction negatively affects our mental health:
- Peer Pressure- Social media use also creates the fear of missing out because you want to do what everyone else is doing. This evokes anxiety and will give rise to negative feelings and emotions, which again create mental health problems and stress and anxiety disorders
- Fatigue and Stress- When you are using social media, you are constantly switching from one task to another because there is just so much to do and see. This information abundance can tire out your brain, especially when it is received chaotically. Your brain needs time and room for absorbing the data and processing the information, but multitasking on social media makes your brain work overtime. This can prevent it from relaxing and it will become exhausted as it tries to deal with the barrage of information. Hence, the fatigue puts your mind under a lot of stress and you may not be able to concentrate on anything at all.
- Social Anxiety- Even though the whole point of social media is to allow people to stay connected with others, it doesn’t have the same satisfaction and element associated with actual human interaction, which is a crucial human need. In fact, in some ways, it is too distant and this is not a good thing for those who become dependent on social media as it can lead to social anxiety. Those who are already suffering from this problem will find it even more difficult to indulge in face-to-face interaction. Real human interaction can become extremely scary for people as it is becoming common to hide behind your computer screens and not go out at all.
- Distraction- Social media is just tailor-made for decreasing our productivity because you spend hours looking at everyone else’s life when you could be doing something else. This means that most of your time is spent on viewing photos, liking posts, and writing comments and these activities don’t really require the use of your intellectual abilities. They aren’t intellectual at all and distract you from activities that are such as reading, studying informational articles on the internet, etc. Your brain doesn’t get enough food for development and your intellectual abilities can decline in this way. Your brain will slow down and not be able to respond quickly in various situations.
- Insecurity- One of the major problems with social media is that posts typically present an idealized version of what’s going on in everyone’s life. Usually, what you see isn’t actually reality because everyone has their problems and issues. Nevertheless, you end up comparing your own life with that of others and think less of your own. If people in your newsfeed seem to be having a good time, it will make you envious and affect your mood negatively. Research has shown that widespread use of social media can demotivate people, make them aggressive and cause a decline in confidence.
So are you being adversely affected by social media? Here are some signs to look out for:
- Low self-esteem.
- Feeling low when you see other people's images and lifestyle.
- Envy of others people lives - wishing your life was like someone else's.
- Finding social media as your first and only choice of activity done for enjoyment.
- Not having as many face to face conversations with your relatives and friends and feeling disconnected.
- Being unable to do anything without feeling you need to share it online. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.