Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Komal Rastogi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Komal RastogiYour feedback matters!
Whether having unwanted pregnancy tablet may result in microcephaly in my child. I had that tablet in 2 months after a day bleeding came but scan reports baby is fine after 4 months completed report says cranial anomaly, further scan report result was microcephaly ,can you guess the cause.
Hi Sir, I just want to ask I am suffering badly from piles my husband is perfectly OK but I am. Can this affect to conceive cause of my piles.
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
I had my last periods on 13 May. After that it did not occur. I consulted an Ayurvedic Dr. and she confirmed its normal and prescribed some medicine but I still have not got my periods. please suggest some remedies.
I was on periods and me my bf had unprotected sex after sex my periods stopped and after I took insta free 72 pill. I used to get periods for 4 days but it stopped for 2 days. I took pill on periods so can it avoid pregnancy? And can I get regular periods? From when my periods can be regular?
I am 36 year women I don't have periods unless I wont take triquilor tablet from 6, 7 years. So how to do regular my periods?
I got married 10 months before, LMP 16/5/2018, got aborted on July 2018 in my 5 weeks, next period started on19th day very light bleeding, is it normal, can I get pregnant again, once I got aborted tats why am getting worried, can you please guide me for further treatment.
I am suffering from vaginal pain and very less bleeding while peeing and its the fifth day after ejaculation my right side stomach also started paining I had unwanted 72 7 hours after ejaculation What should I take this pain as? Are there any chances of pregnancy.
Post earthquake the biggest fear is cholera epidemic. One must learn lessons from the Haitri cholera epidemic where ten months after the largest urban disaster in modern history, a devastating 7.0-magnitude earthquake on January 12, 2010 that killed over 316,000 and affected 3 million, Haiti faced an outbreak of cholera.
By the end of 2011, the outbreak resulted in over 500,000 infections and 7,000 deaths. Cholera also spread to the Dominican Republic which by end of 2011 recorded over 21,000 cholera cases and 363 deaths. In the epidemic patient zero was identified as a 28-year-old Haitian who was exposed to cholera while bathing in, and drinking from, a river near the peacekeepers.
Ending the epidemic requires a concerted, multi-sectoral effort; reconstruction of water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) infrastructure; hygiene education and free access to cholera treatment.
Cholera is a bacterial disease that can cause diarrhea and dehydration. It spreads through the ingestion of contaminated food or drinking water.
Travelers should drink and use safe water. Bottled water with unbroken seals and canned/bottled carbonated beverages are safe. One should use safe water to brush teeth, wash and prepare food, and make ice. One should clean food preparation areas and kitchenware with soap and safe water and let dry completely before reuse. One should not use piped water, drinks sold in cups or bags, or ice. All drinking water and water used to make ice should be boiled or treated with chlorine.
Safe water can be prepared by boiling it for one minute or treating the water with chlorine purification tablets or household bleach.
One can add 8 drops of household bleach for every 1 gallon of water (or 2 drops of household bleach for every 1 liter of water) and wait 30 minutes before drinking.
One should always store your treated water in a clean, covered container.
Washing hands is the best bet. One should wash hands often with soap and safe water before eating food, before preparing prepare food, before feeding children, after using the latrine or toilet, after cleaning child?s bottom and after taking care of someone ill with diarrhea. If no soap is available one can scrub hands often with ash or sand and rinse with safe water.
One should use latrines or bury the feces. One should not defecate in open. One can use chemical toilets. One should clean latrines and surfaces contaminated with feces using a solution of 1 part household bleach to 9 parts water.
One should defecate at least 30 meters away from any body of water and then bury the feces. One should dig new latrines or temporary pit toilets at least a half-meter deep and at least 30 meters away from any body of water.
Regarding cooking food, one should cook food well (especially seafood), keep it covered, eat it hot, and peel fruits and vegetables.
Remember the formula, Boil it, cook it, peel it, or leave it.
Sea food precautions, be sure to cook shellfish (like crabs and crayfish) until they are very hot all the way through.
Wash children, diapers, and clothes at least 30 meters away from drinking water sources.