Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Komal RastogiYour feedback matters!
My daughter age is 10 +she got period 2 months before but her cycle is not fixed starting month 1st April, then April 25th then may 15th so cycle is not fixed I want to know is it normal or not let me know we should go any gynecology or it is normal cycle.
She is not intimate with his partner .so I ask you what's the problem she is not doing sex she lots of try but not intimate.
I am my gf have sex and now from 2 months she doent have period can u suggest me which medicine can avoid pregency fasttly
I'm pregnant. My first scanning is over in 3 rd month. The fetus measurement is detailed in scanning report. How much is measure is require in 3 rd month baby.
First time sex time between virgin couple sex without condom. Is there chance for hiv aids. I need children very soon. Today 15th october. How get pregnant report with 2 months. Please help. I need urgent. We did late marriage. So we are worried/ I am 31 and my wife age is 25. Kindly suggest ideas.
In order to, safeguard oneself from the STDs one should always ensure to use protection during intercourse and one such form of protection is female condoms. Female condoms are pouches that are made of latex and polyurethane. These are used by women during sex in order to prevent pregnancy and to reduce the chances of infection through sexually transmitted diseases. Each end of these pouches are made of rings that are flexible. One end is inserted deep inside the vagina before sex is initiated. This end is held in position by utilizing the rings available at the closed end while the rings which are at the open end remain outside the vagina during sex.
A question of comfort
Even though it can be safely used by all women, some have complained that they find female condoms to be an inappropriate form of contraception as they don’t feel comfortable with their genital areas being touched. Thus, it is very important that the appropriate form of contraception be considered for you and your partner. If you feel you cannot use this condom correctly other options of contraception should be considered.
Advantages of a female condom
1. Condoms can prove to be a reliable pregnancy averting method if they are properly and consistently used.
2. Since the exchange of bodily fluids like semen and vaginal fluid is prevented, female condoms aid in offering protection against many STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) like HIV, herpes and others.
3. Female condoms are only needed during the time of sex and any form of advance preparation is not required. This makes their usage suitable for unplanned sex.
4. Doctoral prescriptions are not needed to procure female condoms.
5. The condoms are usually small in size, easily disposable as well as easy to carry.
6. Using condoms does not have any medical side effects although it is advisable to check the materials used in it to avoid any allergic reactions.
7. Insertion of female condoms can be done up to a duration of eight hours before sex.
Some common problems
Although using female condoms has its advantages, it is common that some women may find that putting on a condom leads to interruption in sex. In order to avoid this, foreplay that includes a part where the condom is worn or inserted early can easily help. Other disadvantages include –
1. Even though condoms are generally very strong, they are prone to splitting or tearing in case of improper use.
2. Availability of female condoms is much lesser in comparison to the male counterparts
3. Female condoms are usually more expensive than male condoms (approximately 5 times more than male condoms).
However, female condoms can give back control to the woman in case the male partner doesn’t have protection or doesn’t want protection. It is something that enables the woman to be in control and safe from diseases or unwanted pregnancies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 32 years old female with one kid of age four. I received zoledronic acid 5mg infusion for treatment of osteoporosis (caused in my left foot due to repeated fractures). Please let me know, for how long should I wait to become pregnant.
I am a 17 yrs girl. I m suffering from polycystic disease. I am taking treatment from the age of 14-15. I have changed 5 gynecologist as no result was shown. Now I am frustrated from taking medicines so I have stopped taking medicines. Please suggest me the best gynecologist. And due to this disease I get stomachache, irregular periods, vomiting and frustration. Please tell me how long this disease will eat me up?
I have HB -9.4 g/dL, ESR - 100 MM, uric acid - 6.8 mg/DL, B12 - 885 Pg/ml, I don't feel fine ,I have pcos too. I am starting the medication now for PCOs. Rise is B12 should be a matter of concern? Please advice.
Fruits are the best option for anyone who wants to stay heart healthy. Here are some reasons why you should choose fresh fruits for snack time:
• They are packed with natural sugar which helps elevate energy levels and keeps you active.• The fiber content in fruits is high and hence you feel full and lose excessive weight too.
• They are packed with vitamins c, d, k, a and e; all are great for overall health
• Eating fruits reduces the risk of heart disease, cancer, and many other illnesses.
• You will look and feel younger with a diet rich in fruits
Consume fruits like strawberries, cherries, apples, pears, grapefruits, apricots, peaches, mangoes, bananas, grapes, watermelon and muskmelon.