Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I had unprotected sex on the 6th day of my period and I had an emergency contraceptive pill the next day and now it's 6.days I had the pill and I started bleeding yesterday if it is withdrawal bleeding how long will it last? And will I get my periods again this month? And are they anyy chances of pregnancy? I am really worried? I am even getting headaches and mild fever is it the side effects of the pill? Please help I don't wanna get pregnant I am still studying!
Hello. I am 21 year's old. I hadn't get my period. I had crossed 14 days from my regular date. I used take much coconutwater to get my period and also I took medicine like fizinorm forte to be prepone my period. But I didn't get it. Is there any problem in my health.
My wife is pregnant of 2 month. She is having high vomiting and stomach cramp. She is not able eat due to vomiting. Suggest me some medicine to procure disses. She has this problem last, 15 days.
Dear sir/ma'm, I was about to have sex with my gf, who is a virgin. I am disturbed and afraid bcz of many reasons. When I inserted into her with a slight force, it went inside and she felt huge pain. Since then it has been 3 days, she is not well, feeling headache, fever and lower stomach pain. After 3 months we're going to marry, I am 25 and she is 23. please help me. And then I will meet any sexologist if needed.
I am 25 years old last menses is on 24 december 2015 doctors was decided me on 17 january as a pregnant is it possible.
I am 46 years old female in which age my monthly period will stop in this days I am getting lot of pain in my stomach and in my back body pain please help me.
if my time of ovulation is over then is it worth to have intercourse if you want a baby?please advice .
Dr. i am getting marriage in 1 month so do not want a baby for 2 years what is best contraception for ma intercourse and sexual contact. And how to use? Is there any problem in future.
Doctor usually my mom is use to shave my genital (pubic) hairs. But when she use to shave my genital areas I feel tickle around my vagina and during shave genitals my begins start secretion of a sticky fluid. What should I do in this situation? Please tell me in detail.
I had undergone my first intercourse with my husband three days before, 29th is the date of my period of every month but I didn't get it till now, after doing sex I took unwanted 72 pills. Now I am having little pain in my back but yet not got period. Can you suggest me what to do because I want that period to be proper.
During pregnancy you should consume extra protein and calcium to meet the needs of the growing fetus.
Hello Doctor, my wife who was 22 days pregnant bt day before yesterday morning she had a miscarriage, Now she is facing all this problem. Heavy bleeding, thick blood clots, unbearable pain in lower abdomen, weakness,numbness in legs nd nausea. How long will she bleed. Can you please recommend any medicine to reduce pain and that will quickly flush out remaining clots. What should I do, please help doctor.
While doing sex my penis is not able to go inside vagina due to not strong and hard But I have fully hot and tempt and everything coming outside vagina. I have not able to insert my penis inside because of fully soft. Please advice me.
My mom is feeling tickling sensation in thighs from last 2 years. Asking our personal doctor he advised that it is because of deficiency of complex so he prescribed nurokind next and trysin H. It worked also but when she stop taking pills it again starts. I want to ask whether it is really because of complex or it is something else because she is continuously taking pills from long time. Her age is 58. Please revert soon.
My mother is 43 years old. She is having problem in menstrual cycle. She gets period sometimes in 6 months sometimes in 2 month. So is there any problem.
Dussehra is the day when 'Raghunandan Ramachandra' defeated 'Lankapati Dashanan Ravana' and rescued his wife Sita. The name Dussehra has its foundations in two Sanskrit words Dasha and Hara, where the first word 'Dasha' refers to Dashanan Ravana and the second word 'Hara' implies defeat. Dashanana, one with ten heads, a title given to Ravana, additionally happens to be symbolic in nature. It could be seen as ten vices, not ten heads.
Vice is any behaviour or practice that is considered cruel, immoral, rude, sinful, degrading or criminal. The ten vices represent the ten heads of Ravana. If we carefully watch our surroundings, we will find that the majority of us are being tainted and infected from one of these ten vices. At last, it is not about Rama or Ravana. It is about you and your vices. Dussehra symbolises your triumph over your vices, not Rama's triumph over Ravana.
The ten vices that we need to win over this Dusshera are:
- Kama Vasana (Lust): This lustful craving edging on the unethical side that can make one carry out offensive and heinous crimes.
- Krodha (Anger): Many violations and crimes are caused because of the inability and powerlessness to think when we are in outrage. Control over Anger or Krodha will avoid a lot of problems and regrets in the near future.
- Moha (Attraction): Obsessing over things can be a problem when we lose the feeling and sense of our reason. It is ideal to keep our obsessions under control.
- Lobha (Greed): This problem is the reason for some possible crimes and embarrassments. That is why it is said that one should keep a long distance from greed for their own well-being.
- Mada (Pride): Being happy over material belongings has no purpose and is a worthless activity. It is both at the moment and temporary. Pride needs to be avoided and maintain a goal to stay modest and unobtrusive.
- Matsara (Jealousy): This green-eyed creature eats up our feeling of logic and calm and is better kept under control for our prosperity and fulfilment.
- Swartha (Selfishness): Being an egotistical individual just gets us back at last. Thoughtfulness usually pays back and helping a man in need will never go futile.
- Anyaaya (Injustice): As much as we can comprehend, we need to be just and not indulge in out of line practices, be it in our work or individual life.
- Amanavata (Cruelty): Cruelty needs to be avoided under all circumstances. Being thoughtful and humble will give us a meaning to live a modest and calm life.
- Ahankara (Ego): The bad habit of Ravana that destroyed Lanka is something we indulge in ordinary. Avoiding this ego will keep us more joyful in our lives.
This celebration implies the victory of good over the evil, right over wrong, and good habits over vices.
I had unsafe sex with my wife, now we dont want child as of now. She hasnt got her periods even after two weeks to her regular period cycle time. Kindly suggest a natural way to avoid pregnancy.
Foods that elevate your metabolism is a good method of losing fat from the body. Include these foods in your breakfast, lunch and dinner to harness their fat burning power. Try these foods to kick start your metabolism:
- Eggs: Eggs are considered to be super foods as they are packed with nutrients. Rich in protein and vitamin D, eggs also help boost your metabolism.
- Lean meat: Include lean meats, such as chicken and turkey to your diet as they are rich sources of protein. They are also good sources of iron, the deficiency of which may lead to sluggish metabolism.
- Chili peppers: Chili peppers are good sources of 'capsaicin', a component that is known to kick start your metabolism into high gear. You may add chili peppers to your dishes to add some pungent flavor as well.
- Water: Dehydration may lead to you to feel sluggish the entire day; thus it is necessary to drink cold water as the body burns calories while warming the water.
- Coffee: The caffeine content in coffee is known to stimulate your metabolism.
- Beans: Beans are known to contain good amounts of protein and fiber. The fiber in the beans help in promoting satiety and restricts your food cravings. They are also rich in iron, a macronutrient that helps in improving metabolism.
- Berries: Berries are rich in antioxidants such as vitamin C that help combat free radical damage in the body. They also contain fiber that promotes healthy digestion.
- Chocolate: Chocolate is a good source of magnesium that helps to regulate blood sugar levels in the body. It is also known to stimulate various hormones in the body that burn fat.
- Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is known to regulate blood sugar levels in the body. It also boosts acid production in the stomach, thus promoting healthy digestion and contributing to an increased metabolism.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a herb that has certain properties which help in metabolizing carbohydrates in the body, thus increasing your overall calorie burn and kick starting your metabolism.