Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gurpreet KaurYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am trying to get pregnant for past 2 and half years, My LMP is on April 11, Had sexual intercourse on April 28,29,30 and May 1.By May 6 got light pinkish spotting then Nothing till yesterday. May 8,9,10 took pregnancy test got faint line. But evening today spotting two times with abdominal cramps. Any possibilities that I can be pregnant? As trying for past 2 and half years?
My wife is in 7th month of pregnancy, usually she has a low BP (110/70) but during recent check up the BP was found to be 150/90. doctor have prescribed Labetelol and Zolpidem for 7 days. She is a working lady. Staying alone. Please suggest what care should be taken and how we plan ahead.
I use to suffer from vaginal itching n really some bad smells come from that area. I am a diabetic. Wt is the remedy for this.
My period cycle is normal but clotting of blood happens every time. First day itself blood clots starts. What should I do?
Drink a glass of milk with your meals, rather than a glass of water. If you eat cereal in breakfast, try adding a sliced up banana with it.
Hi doctor, I want to know that fallopian tube blockage may be a cause of cancer? And block tube unblock itself. Please help.
1. Engage in physical activity
Exercise of 30 minutes or more, most days of the week is advised to improve the health of your heart and circulatory system. Physical activity can help manage your weight and reduce your risk of developing other conditions that make your circulatory system work harder, like high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. Exercise is even effective when broken down into shorter sessions.
2. Quit smoking and tobacco use
Smoking and using tobacco products significantly increases your risk for heart disease. Damage to your heart and circulatory system by the chemical compounds in tobacco can cause atherosclerosis, which may lead to heart attack. Once you quit smoking, your risk of heart disease significantly decreases over the next year, according to the mayoclinic website. Regardless of how long you have smoked or used other tobacco products, you will notice the benefits of quitting as soon as you do.
3. Eat high quality foods
Your food intake can significantly improve the health of your circulatory system and heart. Diets containing five to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products are most beneficial to the circulatory system. Avoiding processed foods, foods that are high in saturated and trans fats, and excessive alcohol consumption can also improve your circulatory system health.
4. Maintain a healthy weight
Managing a healthy weight plays a major role in the health of your circulatory system. Being overweight can increase risk of high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol, all of which put you at increased risk for heart attack and other circulation problems. By just losing 10 percent of your body weight, you can significantly increase the odds of not developing these chronic diseases.
I have heavy bleeding during periods. Dr has prescribed me sylate 500 during periods. What would be the impact if i take it every mth? Any other solution to my problem?
Life is full of challenges. We all have our own ways of dealing with stress and strains of life. But, a strong sense of resilience can make you different from others. Winners don’t do different things, but they do it differently. That’s what you need to keep in mind. While there are hundreds of strategies to deal with stress, you need to learn the best ones to increase your sense of resilience. The more resilient you are, the better is your chance of succeeding in life. Your power of resilience is like an armour that will guard you in the battlefield of life. Here’s all that you need to know about how to become more resilient. From personal tragedies to occupational hazards, you will be able to deal with everything under the sun by following the tips below:
1. Acceptance towards change: It is important for all of us to accept a simple fact that life is dynamic in nature. Nothing in our lives is permanent. Situations and events change in our lives, bringing occasional bliss or sorrows. Therefore, if you realize the fact that change is an indispensable part of life and be a little flexible, you will automatically become more resilient.
2. Be realistic: You must have a realistic outlook towards life. Don’t let your mind be preoccupied with fanciful ideas or build castles in the air. Realism and pragmatism are the fundamentals to a healthy living. If you have a pragmatic mind and understand the real problems in life, you will not lose hope too soon. Therefore, you will be more resilient than others as you have already prepared yourself for the worst things in life by understanding the reality.
3. Control your emotions: It has been often noticed that when scuba divers drown, they are still left with enough oxygen in their tanks. It is because they have pulled off their oxygen masks at the time of danger. Researchers believe that most of us, when in danger, lose our senses and start panicking. This worsens the situation and aggravates the problems in our lives, destroying harmony and peace. Therefore, a person with better sense of resilience has better control over his emotions as well. Don’t freak out or panic at the time of danger or get depressed over an issue for long. You must have a fighting attitude in life and be prepared to face the worst.
4. Be a good communicator: It is quite true that most of our problems can be sorted out by communication. If you maintain proper communication with people and yourself and keep all channels of communication open, you will have solutions to various problems in life. This boosts your confidence and sense of resilience. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.