Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gurpreet KaurYour feedback matters!
My Mom age 60 yrs. Problem she is feeling heat in throt and upper side of back for last 15 days need some suggest sir please.
Last month I received periods on 7th march but this month still periods has not come and today is 17th April. I did pregnancy test itself with test machine but result shows negative. Do I need to wait more days to test once more? Please suggest.
During pregnancy you should consume extra protein and calcium to meet the needs of the growing fetus.
It is going so many days I am having pain in my breast. I consulted to the Dr. they said to avoid it and gvn me med but there is no relief. Still paining. What can be the reason for the same. Nd what is the solution that I can do?
We had a sex without a condom after 2 days of her periods. And after that immediately taken unwanted 72. So it leads to pregnancy or not?
Hello Dr. August m meri 3 month complete DNC hui thi. Ab mere wait increase Jo Gya hai or mere Breast size bhi increase ho gya h. Please suggest me what should I do?
Hello mera period 14th ko ata h but abhi tak nai aaya muje back me pain hota h morning me or vagina me halka pain kabi kabi hota h kya pregnancy ho sakti h?
I am married since 6 months and we have sex everyday. Since a week I have severe vaginal itching that I could not able to sleep for last two nights. What could be the reasons and what is the solution to thus problem? Is having daily sex affecting adversely. waiting for your reply. Thank you in advance.
● Wake up early, preferably by brahma muhurat (4 am)
● Complete your daily activities without any worries
● Brush your teeth with herbal sticks like khadir
● Have 1 tsp of triphala powder with cows ghee and honey
● Apply natural kajal (surma) in both the eyes
● Instill 2 drops of sesame oil in both nostrils
● Gargle well with hot water
● Massage whole body with warm herbal oils like Kshirbala tailam
● Practice Yoga, Pranayam, Meditation & Omkar chanting
● Exercise well, but rest when you get exerted
● Have bath with herbal ubtan & warm water
● Drink hot or boiled water
● Have warm fresh meals regularly on time
● Have dinner before 7 pm
● Go off to bed early and have a peaceful sleep
Pregnancy brings with it a set of challenges, and for a diabetic woman, these only increase further. Earlier, the risks of dealing with pregnancy and diabetes as a combination were too high. However, over the last few decades, things have changed. The age at which women are choosing to have a baby has gone up. On the other hand, the age of onset of diabetes has come down drastically.
These days, there are many diabetic women who go through pregnancy smoothly without major complications. Of course, there is extra care and precaution required, but it is not something that cannot be planned and managed well between the doctor and the mother-to-be.
The following are some rough guidelines for a pregnant diabetic woman.
- It increases the risk of polycystic ovaries, thereby making it difficult to conceive.
- Fluctuating sugar levels can be a reason for not being able to conceive, as the body does not see itself as healthy.
- It increased the chances of miscarriage.
- There are higher chances of birth defects in the developing baby due to very high sugar levels in the first trimester.
If you are planning for a pregnancy, meet with your doctor to review your sugar levels. Chalk out a plan with your doctor, taking into account your diet and nutrition, exercise, lifestyle, and medications.
- Diet: Ensure you cautiously decide what and how to eat ahead of your pregnancy. Moving away from refined carbohydrates and processed foods towards wholesome food items like whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables will make a difference.
- Exercise: Build an exercise routine to suit your body and keep yourself active. It is very important to stay active so that diabetes is under control.
- Lifestyle: Quit smoking and reduce alcohol use. This helps in managing stress also, which can help keep diabetes under check.
- Medications: Check with your doctor on the medicines you are taking and if dose adjustments are required to get sugar levels under control, plan them out.
During pregnancy, constant monitoring and vigilance is required to ensure diabetes is under control.
- Let your gynecologist know about your condition (stable/fluctuating), and if you are doubtful about them being able to handle your condition, do not hesitate to change.
- Many consider switching to oral medications as the risk of transmission to the baby is less and the control over sugar levels is better.
- Constant monitoring for daily blood sugars is essential.
- A regular, healthy lifestyle in terms of eating and sleeping should help keep the sugars under check.
- Constant monitoring of the baby is essential to ensure its normal growth with no developmental defects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Mere ko janna kya ak felopiyan tube se baby hone m time lagta h kyuki mere an tube abhi 7 month pehle blast ho gayi hi to usko nikalna pada ab ab hum baby k liye tayari kar rahe h but ho ni raha.
Health benefits of TEA
1. Green Tea boosts metabolism and contains antioxidant.
2. White Tea has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
3. Black Tea can help lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
4. Mint Tea helps treat bloating and aids digestion.
She is now 7 month pregnant, her haemoglobin as per her latest report is 8.8 which should be 16 according to her doctor, so please suggest what are the food ingredients she should be eat so that haemoglobin will be increase.
I missed my period on 5 july. I used pregnancy kit, it shows positive result. Now what is my stage .sometimes I have pelvic pain also. I don't have nausea, fatigue.I am always energetic. Sometimes I feel very hungry .Is it sure, I am pregnant?
Are you aware of the different types of occupation-induced sexual disorders? There are several factors that are a part of any person’s daily life and occupation schedule that give rise to stress and many other physical ailments which are capable of breaking down the body and lead to sexual disorders. Both physical and psychological factors may be responsible for occupation-induced sexual disorders. You should consider undergoing Ayurvedic treatment for such sexual disorders that arise on the account of your occupation or daily work life.
- Quite contrary to allopathic treatments where a single drug can be used for treating disorders in numerous patients, Ayurvedic treatments aim to eradicate the ailment from its root.
- Ayurveda has a solution to a wide range of problems faced by men due to their profession. Such problems include a lowered sex drive, premature ejaculation, infertility, erectile dysfunction, semen infection and many other problems.
- Ayurvedic medicines for sexual disorders may be recommended for treating all kinds of problems and improving libido. These also allow one to have a more pleasurable intercourse. Such medications are made from natural and herbal ingredients and can be used without the fear of any side effects.
Some of the most common sexual disorders caused due to one’s profession are discussed below:
- Mental stress: From a teacher to a banker to a shopkeeper, stress has become a vital part of everyone’s life and it leads to a wide array of sexual disorders like premature ejaculation, low libido and many other health problems which have neurological imbalances in their root. Ayurvedic treatments like massage, herbal remedies and regular exercise are effective remedies.
- Increase in weight: Any profession that requires a person to sit in a place and work relentlessly can lead to different problems like weight gain, lower back pain , ejaculation problems, premature ejaculation and tightness of the foreskin. Undergoing Ayurvedic massage and practising Yoga and meditation are ideal for treatment.
- Excessive physical strain: Sales professionals, mechanics, electricians, workers, drivers and many other people face too much of physical strain on a regular basis. It causes lowered sperm count, blood stained semen, weakness in erection, inability to maintain an erection and many other problems. Vajikarana therapy is a good option for treating these conditions.
- Working near hot instruments and devices: Certain occupations involve being around hot instruments and devices. This is likely to cause low sperm count and libido, along with painful ejaculation. Bus drivers, cooks working around hot stoves and tandoors, and mechanical engineers are prone to such disorders. There are several Ayurvedic herbs that benefit these conditions.
If you are suffering from sexual disorders due to overstress in your occupation, you may try these Ayurvedic remedies and improve your sexual performance. But in case the problem persists, you should consult an expert for guidance.
Hello I am a girl n regularly having a problem in menstruation day, and during that time have severe stomach ache tried a lot of home remedies but didn't get help please help?
my periods have to start on October 20th but not occurred waited upto 26th and used norlut- N for 4 days from 26th to 29th we have intercourse on 29th October morning. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy?
Dos -assure the patient
Clean bite site with antiseptic
Immobilize the affected part
Don't - dressings
Incision and suction
Baba and tantric therapy.