Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gurmeet KaurYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I had miscarriage one month ago. I had bleeding for a week. Later after a week I had brown egg white discharge for 2 weeks. I had unprotected sex. Now I am having sharp cervix pain and watery discharge and brown egg white discharge. My cervix is high and firm. I am having frequent thirst and hunger. Can I be pregnant. When to do pregnancy test. To confirm it. Or else it's a sign of periods. please suggest me the best I will be very much thankful.
Hi doctor, i am 23 year old. I have sex with my partner on 23rd of march eat I pill within 24 hours. I suffer from little bleeding on 29th march only for one day. I checked my pregnancy test 4 times last one on 10th may all came negative but m not having my periods. Is there any chance that m pregnant? why my periods are late.
My wife has problem while feeding my son lots of pain occur in her breast while feeding what should I do this problem has taken long time help. Me.
Hello! m 26 years old.in last week I hv a miss carriage, and my tongue becomes yellow when I eat after that when I brush it cleans and my chest throat, sometimes vagina pain.
One year ago I had done double condom protected Insertive Anal sex with escort. For Less than 5 Minutes. Can I'm at Risk anxiety and guilt is killing me from inside. I haven't eaten anything from 3 Day. Please tell me can I am at risk?
Hi I am 35 years old .My wife and I are planning to have a baby but she is unable to conceive. So does the way we are having sex effect the possibility of conceiving.
Hi Me and friend got intimate today .and it was a protection failure .and I just realized sperm in her vagina .but we both are in suspense ,what will happen. And just after 1 hour she took I pill but still we both are frightened. What to do?
My period is not coming regularly. I had usg done n doc said there is no problem. My ovaries are good. She said it may be due to hormonal changes. What should I do for this? What is the reason for this?
Plz help. I had unprotected sex on 15th n 16th February. That is the 23rd n 24th day from the first day of my last period. Can I get pregnant.
Could you tell me any tonic for improving her weight and height ,shall I give her enfagrow.Please tell.
every time I have vaginal discharge from many years. Few days ago my boyfriend rubbed his penis outside my vagina. He did not enter his penis inside my vagina. He ejaculated on my vagina. Outside.which I wiped with water. And from that day i'm in so much worried about chances of pregnancy and i'm in stress and anxiety I have vaginal discharge which is white and non sticky. Am I pregnant?
Hi I am married and I am trying to having a baby but its not happening I don't know I have a problem or my wife dose have a problem?
Pregnant test was shown negative but periods was not come since 1 month. I have try 2 time pregnancy test within 3 days result shown same negative.
- You are not a drop in the ocean but an ocean in every drop.
- What did he mean by that. Every cell in our body is intelligent to think and act. We have 60 trillion cells in our body and our health depends a lot on the harmonic balance and cohesion of the cells wiht each other.
- In the movie eat, pray love, julia roberts visits a wise man in bali, and he advises her not to try too hard to meditate. In fact he suggests that medidation is nothing but smiling and the line that is a kicker, is" smile with your liver"
- If you believe that this is just a metaphor, lets look at the other end of the spectrum to prove just how crucial this is. Let us say you hold a negative emotion towards somebody, something or some event in your life. Each time you think of that your whole body relives the emotional upheaval of that association.
- Your mind doesn't have a mind of its own, and doesn't know if the event is happening in real time or it is being replayed. So it produces the same stress hormores namely cortisol. Each and every cell of your body starts feeling the same emotion of let us say" hatred" towards that event, person or experience all over again.
- The body isn't at ease. This is a state where the condition of dis-ease sets in.
- If you continue to live in that state, your cells are now getting conditioned to live in the same state. The upanishads talk about" yatha pinde tatha brahmande" as is the atom so is the universe.
- Health of a person, depends on how well all the systems of the body and the 60 trillion cells play the melody of harmony together. When the cells are living in a state of hatred. They soon start exhibiting that with each other and killing healthy cells in the body. This leads to many forms of auto immune disease. Like rumi said. You are not a drop in the ocean, you are an ocean in every drop.
- Be careful of your thoughts, your feelings and your emotions.
- Forgive people, not because they deserve it, but because you need it. Stay happy, stay healthy.
Contrary to all the negative reviews you have been perpetually receiving about coffee and its innumerable ill effects, latest studies have emerged with some good news for the world's most loved beverage. Now being hailed as the elixir of life, coffee is said to improve cell regeneration besides increasing immunity and stamina, thereby increasing life expectancy for compulsive caffeine addicts. That does not mean indulging in an indiscriminate drinking of coffee. The consumption must naturally be kept in check as well; the harmful side effects of drinking excess coffee still stand.
The fact that coffee is the most delicious beverage and preferred by young and old alike in all its forms and shapes, makes it even better.
- Coffee however is also endowed with the power to prevent certain chronic diseases that affect people in their advanced age- Parkinson's disease, Diabetes, prostate cancer, liver malfunction, even dementia and Alzheimer's.
- It also helps in easing movement problems common in old age. This is the primary reason why coffee enables you to lead a longer life.
- Another factor working in favor of coffee is its beans consist of some extremely useful elements, including antioxidants and antibacterial substances that help in fighting viral pathogens.
- Besides increasing life span, well up to hundred years of age, coffee is also reputed to decrease the risk of premature death in adults by a total of 8 percent. Drinking coffee regularly is therefore a good habit to inculcate for more than one reason.
Usually coffee drinkers are also smokers. If you want to reap the full benefits of coffee, you must quit smoking and use of other harmful substances. This is because people addicted to nicotine and tobacco tend to develop serious disorders with age, which disable them from enjoying a longer life span.
Coffee also helps to keep weight in check thereby keeping diseases associated with excessive body weight at bay.