Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in mhui and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Damini JainYour feedback matters!
Is air-conditioning bad for our skin? How It Affects our Skin? Any health problems associated with air condition? please tell about risks and benefits?
I went for a medical check up in may 2016. I am 47 years old. No first degree relatives having breast cancer. My mammogram showed regional puncuated microcalcifications. Since the calcifications were near chest wall radiologist said its not feasible to di biopsy. She suggested MRI and conclusion is fibrocystic disease and birads2. It explains I have no other abnormality. That means I do not have a problem? Is microcalcifications I have is not serious? I was asked to take ultrasound in sep 2016. Fibrocystic changes and it also says no evidence of microcalcifications. So now microcalcifications disappeared? I am worried a lot. Am advised to take A to Z gold capsule one per day and am taking it for the past 5 months. Is it good to take? Please confirm.
Hi, i am 52 years old female has swelling in the upper portion of cheek in the early morning. Has dust mite allergy and nasal block and on treatment. Please advise for the early morning swelling in the cheek. their is no pain or redness in that area.
Ya I hav dandruff too but that because I am not applying oil from past 1 year so its like that and even I get patches on my face.
I have black dark circle under my eyes and they are visible from distance also what should I do to get rid of those black circle.
Hi. My son is 2.6years old. He was using Johnsons n Johnson baby soap but he got skin problem so doctors prescribed him Dermadew babysoap. So I stopped Johnson baby soap. I want to know which face powder to use for my son who has skin problem? Pls suggest me.
I am 22 year old man decided to use skin lite cream What is your opinion about skin lite cream. Is there any problems for using it.
I am 22 year old. I have rashes on my back. I am not getting what to do. So provide me a better cure.
Hi im male wat should I eat to get inner glow and look or get fair skin from inside my body wat should I eat to look fairer and clear from inside please tel me wat should I eat to look fairer plz.
How to remove suntan and how to become fair. Umm you might have seen The great virat kohli how he was earlier and now he so charming. Even after plan under sun he looks fair .how? What he has done. please answer.
Hi I am from varanasi (up), my skin is slowly becoming black. I' ve been not in the sun.I protect my skin very well. but I notice my skin going very dull.
I have dark circkes and puffiness below my eyes which randomly increase ir decrease but never go away. What are the cures.
Sir, I am 22 years old, I got white colour patches on my lip and hands, can you please give me suggestion to stop that disease?
I am experiencing blisters on my lips and symptoms that are similar to that ones in case of Herpes. I doubt that I have herpes. Is there a treatment available for it? How do I get sure if I have it? All the symptoms are of Herpes. It started 2 years ago. And it has become a regular thing.
I am 37 years old female. I am having black pigmentation on my face since age of 29. I want to get rid of them. Kindly consult me.
Hi doctor. I am 21 years old. I'm suffering from a skin problem on my face. On my face dark marks are appearing since 1 year first it came like pimple later it changed to a permanent black mark which is totally made my face unglowing and made i'm helpless I cant take a picture and if I take I must edit that to remove marks, I tried many home remedies but they din't show much effect, so please help me.?
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.