Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in mhui and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Damini JainYour feedback matters!
I am a 54 years old diabetic male. I take Isril M1 tab once daily. I have got whitish fungus formation in the webbing between the little and next finger of both feet. Cure is taking a long time, Why?
I have some spots on my face, I dont exactly what r they but my mom says when I was kid I had (kanjanya in marathi) dont know its english word and I had scratched them with my nails and due to it they r there on my face. I consulted doctor he said 3 laser treatment will be needed which will cost 8000 per/spot. So is it real? Are laser treatment that much costly? Can my spot be treated with small surgery or medicines?
Hi I'm 24 years old girl but my skin looks like 50 years old too much wrinkles and dry it is. I use glycerin but it's not helping the wrinkles to go away. Please suggest me something.
I got lot of sunburns this summer my face and hands totally looks black and my inner side is still fair tell my how can I make my face and hands to look fair again and I have tried all that aloe gel, potato,cucumber, a paste of turmeric gram flour and milk but still there is no change please help me.
Sir I have got scars and somewhere pits on my face due to my stupidy. I used to break them. Now I have scars all over my face. What to do sir.
I am 21 year old. My problem is that I have dark black spots on my face. 2 weeks ago I was suffering from itching problem highly. Is it because of itching or can be anything else?
I have alot of black stains on my right cheek since childhood .please how can cure & how much will be the cost for treatment.
Hello, I am 24 years old. My face is fair but near my nose Whitehead is growing faster and faster. I have done many type of facials to remove this Whitehead but no use of it now I am fat up with this problem. I have consult a doctor this treatment like he suggested me to take 1) carofit plus tab 2) deriva cms gel 3) epithelial ah creams 4) acne aid foam face wash and one cream for sun pharma. This treatment for 6 weeks but no results I am facing same problem. So I request you please help me out. I am fat up with his Whitehead.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.