Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in PORT BLAIR and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My period got delayed by week so my doctor gave me duphaston for 5 days morning and evening. My period started on day one (17th. Its 25th today and I still have light bleeding. I usually have only 3 heavy days. This is 8 days and it's not gone. Is it because of the medicine?
Hi, im 19 years old. I got married before 4 months. I am planning for a baby. I had a lab test and the results are that I have mild appearance of polycystic ovaries with 32.30 level of prolactin. The doctor has advised me to take obimet sr 500 mg twice a day one in the morning and one after dinner and fol 5, livogen after breakfast. Since after my marriage I have irregular periods. Can I get pregnant by taking these tablets?
My last menses cycle was on 18/03/16. It is delayed by 4 days. I am experiencing white discharge from last 2-3 days. Slight breast pain and sometimes pain in lower abdominal. Can this be a symptom of pregnancy?
Here are reasons why it is so good -
1) it does wonders to your skin - water has the ability to purge all the toxins from your blood, thus keeping your skin clear. Not only this, it also adds that natural glow to your skin to keep it shining and smooth.
2) it purifies your colon - when you wake up, you are on an empty stomach and consuming a glass or two of water at this time ensures that your colon is completely purified. As a result, your body can easily absorb more nutrients and get a health boost.
3) aids in cell production - drinking water first thing in the morning has been found to aid to a large extent in the production of new blood cells as well as muscle cells.
4) it can help you lose weight - studies have proven that drinking water in the morning can greatly aid in your weight loss program. This is due to the fact that water increases the metabolism of your body to a considerable extent. According to research, 16 ounces of chilled water can bring your metabolism up by a good 24 percent.
5) it keeps your lymph system in perfect balance - lymph glands are responsible for performing a number of basic functions of your body such as building immunity against various infections, maintaining balance of body fluids etc. Drinking water early in the morning helps keep your lymph system working in a healthy and regular manner.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 23 years old. And I am pregnant and 8 months completed. Suffering from edema. What precautions I have to take in this state.
I am gaining weight I have thyroid problem other than menses issues also which I am facing for last 2 yrs. Stress is also there. In spite of dieting and exercise I am putting on weight n for last 2 months I have put on 3 kg weight. I feel very frustrated and depressed because of my weight. I want to reduce weight, I am trying all home remedies for weight loss, and also joined yoga classes. why I am putting on weight. Can you suggest some medicine to reduce weight.
I am 25 years old I have egg ovary weak I trying to conceive 3 year I am not pregnant my period has just 2 days bleeding I complete stop after 2 days I did not have any infection.
My girlfriend has irregular periods and some time her periods are come in 15 days some time in two months and she doesn't enjoy sex.
Doctor, please tell me the name of regular contraceptive pill. We are doing intercourse regularly without condom. We don't want to use condom & ipill, unwanted-72 etc items.
I am 45 days late in my period and my urine preg test is negative. I went to the doctor and she said utreus is normal and gave some tables. After having for 2 days, no change. I had papaya juice the previous month and I got my periods at 30 days. Shld I take any test. I already have 2 kids.
I'm 25 yrs old, recently got married, 2 months back & since then i'm having irregular periods and now delayed for 1.5 months. I've done my pregnancy test but it's negative. Is there any other reason that has stopped from having periods? kindly suggest.
The process of ageing differs from person to person. Some tend to age faster than their biological age in comparison to others that look refreshingly young always. This ageing process is often dependent on your lifestyle, dietary habits and environment and all the other habits that you maintain every day.
Let's have a look at some of your habits that may be are responsible in making you look older:
- Bad sleeping habits: Your body needs to reinvigorate itself every day and for this to happen, you need to make sleeping a priority. While everyone's sleep requirements are different, seven to eight hours of fitful sleep is required daily.
- Having a sweet tooth: Excess of anything is not good, especially when you're not exactly sweet sixteen always. A diet with an overt emphasis on sugar, will only add to your waistline. Its end products tend to damage the collagen and the elastin, leading to saggy and wrinkled skin.
- Smoking: It is a known fact that is damaging to your health, but it also speeds up ageing. Its harmful chemicals deprive your cells of oxygen leading to a pale appearance. They also break down the collagen in the skin, once again leading to wrinkly skin.
- Drinking: Being a natural diuretic, alcohol causes dehydration. This robs your skin of its natural moisture, making you look much older. It also rids your body of Vitamin A and C that are antioxidants important for making your skin to make it look supple and well hydrated.
- Exposure to sun rays: Sun rays only do more harm to your skin than good. Exposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun can weaken your blood cells, which can make your skin look leathery. It can lead to pigmentation of skin as well followed by sagging and wrinkles.
- Not enough veggies: Veggies are essentially antioxidants that help you look youthful, but they only last for so long and must be replenished daily. It is important to take care of your body and making small changes to your everyday routine can go a long way to slow that ageing process and make you look young and refreshing.
I think I am pregnant from this month bt I had a abortion in February so is there any problem of my baby.
Hi doctor in this date of 3 me and my husband have sex and I got an period on 5 if any chance of pregnancy.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!