Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Actually I want to ask abt my frnd. Before some days usne apne boyfrnd sth kuj time spend kia. When her boyfrnd try to enter his penis in vagina without using condom. Andr jate he. He feel like he is going to discharged so he put his penis outside the vagina and then he discharged usne apna sara sperm uske vagina ke upr hairs ke kr dea to uske baad unko dar tha kuj galt na ho jae jbki abi sex b nai kia to meri frnd ne 24r tak unwanted 72 ki pill le li bt still wo dar rahi kuj galt na ho. So please muje kuj suggetions de jisse uska dar khtm kr sku baat kuj 4 din phle ki hai. N she had her periods on 4 sept. N they did dis on 23 sept.
I am 28 years old married. Me and wife are trying for a baby. Whenever we do the intercourse, y sperms are coming out of the vagina? And no pregnancy signs even after that. However it is normal that sperms are coming out. Then why my wife getting pregnant? What needs to be done? please suggest.
I am a Senior Citizen with normal health & not having any health issues . Just wanted to know about the Daily normal Diet plan to take care of optimum intakes of desired nutrients for people of our age. I am a working Professional .
There are two main ways of finding out if you are pregnant - getting your blood tested, and doing home pregnancy urine test. In order for these tests to give you a clear picture, you need to wait until the right time i.e. until you've missed your period. However, there are several early signs of pregnancy that can give you an indication that you might be expecting.
1. Shortness of breath - Do you find yourself losing your breath on the stairs or when you walk for a long period of time, more than you usually do? This could be a sign of pregnancy since the fetus needs oxygen, leaving you feeling a little breathless even when you mildly exert yourself.
2. Sore breasts - If your breasts suddenly start feeling a little heavy or you feel like they have grown and your areolas seem slightly darker, it could be one of the first signs that you are pregnant.
3. Fatigue - The increase in hormones in your body during a pregnancy could lead to you feeling a lot more tired. If you end up exhausted after a normal day this could be because women tend to feel extreme tiredness during their first trimester of pregnancy.
4. Nausea - Around 6 weeks into a pregnancy (sometimes earlier), women tend to feel nauseous. This usually subsides as you enter into your second trimester. Feeling nauseous could be a sign of pregnancy. You can treat it by eating things that help settle your stomach like crackers and soda.
5. Frequent Urination - If you notice yourself needing to urinate more than usual, it could be a sign of pregnancy. This happens because your body is now producing extra fluids that cause your bladder to work extra.
6. Headaches - An early sign of pregnancy is experiencing frequent headaches. This happens because your body is now suddenly dealing with a lot of excessive hormones. To deal with the headaches make sure you take a pregnancy safe painkiller instead of a normal one.
Everybody has a way of expressing itself if only we take the time out to listen. If we really pay attention to these tiny reactions, detecting a pregnancy early, that is even before you skip that period is possible
Related Tip: 6 Pregnancy Complications You Need to Know About