Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anshu GuptaYour feedback matters!
10 effective tips for sex power increase
Decreased sexual interest and sex power haunts everybody at one or the other point of time. So, it is very important to use techniques to keep your sexual life, pleasurable and enjoyable. Here are 12 tips for sex power increase. Hope they are useful to you.
1. Don't have it every day. Maintain a gap of one or two days. Sex, as a part and parcel of a daily routine, may make you feel bored and eventually might lead to decreased sexual interest. Many times sex in a day, very rarely is fine.
2. Always have an element of surprise in your moves, or your general behaviour, or the gifts that you choose. Surprise makes the moment exciting.
3. Different sex postures - you may start feeling bored by same postures. So, different intercourse postures will not only help to have improved sexual health, but also helps you to keep fit by burning a few more calories. Sex postures that do not allow complete insertion make the act fun and exciting.
4. Try out some safe sex fantasies. Sexual fantasies are the imaginary scenes that you plan and enact with your spouse.
5. Do not undress all of a sudden. Slow and steady... always wins the race.
6. Wear a condom, it delays the pinnacle giving more time to enjoy. In some men, rolling back the foreskin of the penis helps delay excitation. The tip of the penis (the end bulged part) in men is the point of excitation. Making delay in its excitation helps delay ejaculation and gives ample time for foreplay.
7. Exercise - sex and exercise are connected to each other.
8. Black gram - black gram has been hailed as one of the effective diets for sex power increase. So, eating dosa, or other food dishes made of black gram for 2-3 times a week will help in good sex health. Urad daal.
9. Get rid of diseases - maximum sexual bliss can be had only if you keep yourself healthy and hygienic. So, get proper treatment for your diseases and do not allow them to grow to chronicity. Diabetes and hypertension may be causes for decreased libido, which has to be given proper treatment.
10. Take care of your partner. Love is such an important element to ensure mutual enjoyment. Please know the feeling of the partner. Ladies usually will be in a slightly different mood nearing to their periods. Working women will be usually encountering higher stress levels. So, please take care.
I have asthma problem. My heartbeat is breathing fast. I am getting difficulties while walking. after eceey 2 minutes I need to wait and take some rest and continue to walking. But its not happening all dayz its happen once in a 2 month.
It is often said that Ayurveda is a science and Yoga is an implementation of that science. In treatment, both these connected branches speak for the consistent practice of breathing techniques and medication along with indulging in body purification processes, use of medicinal herbs, well regulated dieting as well as chanting of mantras for uplifting the mind and body. In Yoga, the physical purification processes are known as 'Satkriyas' whereas the same in Ayurveda is called as 'Panchakarma'.
Understanding Yoga and Ayurveda: Yoga and Ayurveda are two interrelated branches of Vedic knowledge that encircles the whole universe.
- The formation of Ayurveda: Ayurveda is one of the four secondary Vedic teachings called the Upavedas that constitute Gandharva Veda, Dhanur Veda and Sthapatya Veda as well. Each of these Ayurvedas is directed towards specific walks and aims at the Vedic quest for liberation. Ayurveda is by far the most important of all four as it addresses all the disciplines of healing as well as holistic well-being of the mind and body.
- The birth of Yoga: Ever since its formation through the Yoga, it has been widely accepted as one of the six branches of Vedic preaching. It advocates the authority of the Vedas and aims at systematizing the true meaning of the Vedic preaching.
In this classical Vedic system, Ayurveda is specifically developed for healing purposes and there is no other branch of the Vedic system that can offer such comprehensive healing benefits.
Integral relationship between Yoga and Ayurveda: The term Yoga means combining, harmonizing and above all uniting. Thus a Yogic approach is an inherently integrative approach that harmonizes the body, mind and senses, and is not involved in implementation of sideline techniques but incorporates a synthesis of all aspects of the healing processes. This is the reason why Yoga originally has an eight-fold path directed towards bettering the quality of lives. Otherwise, it is caught in similar variants of physical reductionism that are often addressed in modern medicinal therapies.
Asana is referred to as the internal medicine of Yoga as it brings the vital energy directly into the body. It is aimed at alleviating the nervous, respiratory and circulatory systems of the human body. It is crucial to integrate Ayurveda and Yoga for bringing out the total spiritual and healing potential of the human body as well as each of these vast branches of Vedic knowledge.
Is there any side effects by using primolut tablet in. Future ? Just I want to take that tablet only once because one occasion is there that's y I want to postpone my periods date By using one or 2 times is there any side effects? Pls. Help.me and tell. Me how to use that tab and how many tabs I should take per day? Thank you in advance.
I had sex with my hubby yesterday's afternoon on first stage he discharge his sperms into my vagina but after some time that sperms came out and on second time the sperms are again discharged into my vagina but that time it did not come. So should I take any contraceptive pill or not? Because we are not planning a baby. Please advise.
Drinking warm water early morning and at bed time is very necessary to keep your gut healthy and toxin free.