Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali Rani BansalYour feedback matters!
Benefits of lemon peels
Lemon has multiple health benefits. It is used for hair, skin, and inner wellness. It helps us lose weight and builds the immunity of the body. But are you aware that lemon peels are equally beneficial? not only do they contain calcium, potassium and vitamins c, but they can also be made use of in numerous ways. Here are few:
1. For tan removal: this point is pretty widely known. Lemon peel is an excellent tan removal. It also brightens and smoothens our skin.
2. As vitamin c supplement: small pieces of lemon peel and can dried in the sun and then ground to make powder. This can be added in smoothies, etc and be a good source of your requirement of vitamin c. Being rich in vitamin c and citric acid, lemon peels help in gum problems like scurvy and bleeding gums.
4. To lower cholesterol: lemon peel has polyphenol flavonoids which helps lower cholesterol levels.
5. To feel good: it acts as strong anti-depressant.
6. To fight cancer: lemon peel has nutrients like limonene and salvestrol q40 which are both known to fight cancerous cells.
7. For bp control: the cholesterol level of a body can be decreased by consuming lemon peel. The potassium present in it also helps maintain the level of blood pressure.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
I have taken herface tablet for a month as I am suffering from pcos as suggested by my doctor. Is there any chances of getting pregnant with that tablet as I am vomiting since many days and not yet got periods 3 days over after taking 21 tablets.
What should be the daily routine diet from morning till dinner during periods? She doesn't have an appetite and doesn't want to take anything although we force her to take at least biscuits n water.help us
Diabetes is often considered as deadly as cancer. It is a disease that requires lifestyle changes and diet modifications. It is also a disease that affects almost the entire system of your body. Whether you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, it will do you a world of good to understand the effects of diabetes. Neurovascular damage is one of the most common effects, this means that diabetes will affect the nerves and blood supply of the body.
While Type 1 diabetes makes its presence felt much earlier and is hereditary quite often, Type 2 appears later in life with age and cumulative stress. The effects of diabetes are related to the duration of the disease. Therefore, people with Type 1 diabetes are more likely to have the symptoms early on and need to learn to manage them. Type 2 makes its appearance later, but needs good monitoring for the effects to not surface or prolong the severity of symptoms.
As we all know, all body systems are affected by diabetes, sexual health is no exception. Diabetes decreases blood supply and impacts the nerves in the genitals, thus causing a series of issues right from reduced libido and erectile dysfunction in males to vaginal dryness and painful coitus (perunia) in females.
Listed below are issues diabetic men and women face in terms of sexual health:
- Diabetes reduces testosterone levels, which is directly reflected in reduced libido. Altered nerve function does not provide proper signals to the penis and there is also reduced blood flow to the organ. Both these can diminish the chances of a good erection. Studies have shown that among men who have had diabetes for 10 years, about 50% have experienced erectile dysfunction.
- The affected nerve function also leads to difficulties in reaching a climax. Diabetes in men can additionally cause Peyronie's disease, which leads to a curved penis, and this leads to painful and difficult erections and coitus.
- It leads to reduced sexual desire due to testosterone levels. Vaginal dryness is very common in females with diabetes and therefore, there is a definite decline in the urge.
- The above mentioned neurovascular damage also prevents women from reaching a good climax, as the nerve supply is affected.
- Diabetes also increases the predisposition to urinary tract infections, which can lead to painful sexual experience due to additional vaginal dryness and itching.
Finally, as much as it may sound as a cause for concern, it is not. People with diabetes know that making small lifestyle changes can go a long way in terms of onset of symptoms, their severity, and the leading of a normal life. Modifications in diet and lifestyle to include healthy eating, reduced stress, and exercising are very useful. It is also very important to talk to your doctor about how your sexual health has changed with diabetes. It is a sensitive and private topic, but if you are concerned about it, then do not hesitate to seek help.
I have a oily scalp if I am not wash it within two days and this time too much hairfall. So prescribe me something that suit me and never com back dandruff and hairfall. Another thing I have already get treatment from skin do doctor when I found pcod in reports so Dr. Prescribed me Yasmin then it will cure. But after some time I got allergy on my skin with white pimple so prescribe me doxil 100 and benoxile oxide 2.5%. This help me to cure but now I got a scar and irregular skin so give me such medicine which help to fill tissue naturally ad skin become again smooth.
Hi. I am 32 years old now. I used to have 1 full day back pain and lower abdomen pain at the time of periods. But I do get period regularly in 28 days. USG report says large polycystic ovary so I felt it is because of ovarian cyst. When I am consulting gynecologist they are telling it's not a problem no need to do anything. Please suggest what should I do. And more over its 3.5years to my marriage but I didn't conceive.
She got married before six months. She got period on June 5, but this month it went 3 days than expected date for period. How can I confirm whether she is conceived or not. Any basic pregnancy test can be conducted from home r do we need to check with gynecologist.
Hi im 37 weeks 4 days pregnant is it a right time to operate. Im not feeling much movement now in my womb im a bit worried should I consult a doc for that to operate it.in my 36 week ultrasound the baby was 3222 grams and the body of the baby was developed upto 37 to 38 weeks. My stomach is tightening a bit lot that why can feel the kicks. please suggest me what to do.
I am 31 years old. I have thyroid and PCOD and I am taking Glygiphiage 500 mg for morning and night. and having Folvit 5 mg in morning and Thyronorm 50mg tablet in Morning and NACFIL Forte Sachaet 5 mg in night time. Finally I had mensus on 01.01.2015 and 22.01.2015 I got few drops of blood . but normally I have mensus in 29 to 30 days time. but till 17th feb 2015 I don't have get mensus. please tell me this is pregnant or what? 2 times I had pregnant and abortion. due to belated ovem. my question is this is pregnant or not? I have vomiting sensus as well as pain in stomach for 2 days?
2)Watch sunrise for 2 min
3)Maintain good sleep hygiene
4)Take out some time for ur hobbies