Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Raniganj. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
I have chronic acidity. I get too much burps because of which I also have granular pharyngitis and it is very painful. I am suffering from this since a year. Please suggest me a remedy.
I am a 18 years old lad suffering from cold and throat pain fro early morning today, I gurgeled several time and took crocin tablet. Bt its paining in my neck till now.
I am feeling a bit of roughness in my throat. Like the one which happens in case of throat infection. I am having problem gulping my saliva and while eating.
I'm having problem with my ear since two years it's coming for some time and stops without using any medicine and again after some months it again starts. The pain becomes more when I inhale hardly or while taking a yawn.
allergy in my nose. And very runny. I have use some sprays but not effected. Please help me. Please tell me the treatment of this problem.
Some times my both ear pain and itching, I took xray report where came to know of bilateral sclerotic mastoiditis. What is this disease and causes? Please guide me the treatment.
Sir I am a fighter and I got a hit in my nose for sometime it was bleeding now there is no intake of air and outflow of air I am not able to breath What to do please help.
As she is getting cough and sneezing. ON/OFF from past 8 months As per doctor advise we took x- Ray for sinus and chest. These are the reports below X-Ray of sinus- bilateral maxillary sinus on both sides X-Ray of chest - hyperinflation bronchi pulmonary markings Please advice is it serious.
I have like something inside my throat. When I lying down its difficult to burp. But when I stand I can do it so. Also I get a small pain when I burp sometimes. I think the food is stuck in my throat. Or like that! What should I DO?
Bad smell always gets out from my gob. Even after every meal that smell persists. I cannot talk. All people close their nose all the time. It is like that since my childhood. What to do docs?
Dear sir, my child age is 7 years old and he is suffering from wax problem on ear since two month and we are living in remote area and no hospital and ear doctor on that location and I can't go to other place due to same reason. So pls help and provide medicine name for clean wax.
I am a 26 year old female. I am suffering from mouth pain and doctor says its case of mouth infection and give me some tablet 1. pantoprazole 2. Azithromycin and wokadine sore throat gargle But no relief. Please help me sir.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia (learn more about Anaemia and how it affects the health): Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding.