Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Karad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. abdul attarYour feedback matters!
Excessive heat exposure can lead to heat exhaustion (mild ?moderate condition) and heat stroke (serious condition).
1.Heat exhaustion: Muscle cramps, headache , dizziness, heavy sweating and excessive fatigue.
2.Heat stroke: High grade fever, altered mental state and vomiting
1.Strenuous physical activity in extremely hot and humid environment for long periods
1.Heat exhaustion should be managed early to avoid heat stroke
2.Heat exhaustion can be prevented by increasing fluid intake before, during and after strenuous physical activity.
3.It is best to avoid plain water , instead add salt and sugar to the water ( or ORS )
1.Take the patient out of the heat, give water (with salt or sugar) and cool the patient.
2.Evaporative cooling : Includes removing the clothing, spraying the body with lukewarm water and lying down under fan
3.Conductive cooling : Involves cold water bath or applying ice packs on groin, axilla and neck
4.If person has high grade fever and vomiting (Heat Stroke) seek immediate medical help. Avoid fluids, aspirin or paracetamol.
I am age 25, I am suffering chicken pox, chicken pox means spots compulsory. If compulsory how to remove it in few days not few month. please help me.
Here is how you can safeguard yourself against Tuberculosis:
1) Maintain strong immunity by adopting healthy eating habits, exercising regularly and getting sufficient sleep.
2) Diet supplemented by turnips, beet root, spinach and other green vegetables and seasonal fruits along with dairy products and eggs can be helpful is fighting against the TB bacteria.
3) Go for a check-up if you suspect that you could be suffering from TB. Typical symptoms include a persistent cough (more than 3 weeks) and low grade fever.
4) If someone you know has contracted TB, encourage him or her to adhere faithfully to the treatment.
However if you have been diagnosed with active TB, please ensure the following:
1) Complete the entirefull course of your TB medications.
2) Stay at home especially during the first two weeks of treatment.
3) Cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and wear a mask when around people during the first few weeks of treatment.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
I am always feeling sleepy and my body is always tired and ache. I do go for evening walk. Don't know what's wrong, what should I do? Please suggest.
As I am suffering with phimosis, since from 6 years I am diabetic patient, right now my age is 48, could you suggest some perfect ayurvedic medicine for me. Thanks
I have fever over 3 days along with malaise. Chills. Joint pain burning sensation in eyes also. Constipation since 1day. Not subsiding on medication. My brother have same complaints.
I think I have migraine issue. My head on the right hand side ache 2-3 times a week. Any suggestions?
My testis become lose nd am facing problems like small size penis, premature ejaculation, inactiveness of penis whole day.
Sir, I am 50 years old female, used to get stomach pain and consulted doctors and they advise to remove the uterus. Is it possible to solve without removal of the uterus? by taking medicines.
I am 45 year old I have over fat and sugar problem last 7 month I know after check up please help me.
My husband is taking losar beta(50+50) morning and essam 5mg evening earlier took losar beta H But his sodium was 125 only Now after deleting H also his sodium is 120 and i find a bit of puffiness on his face n feet in normal now after new medication his bp is125/85
What are the symptoms of dengue fever, it's causative factors, treatment and how it can be prevented.
Cough and cold is one of the most common health issues that can occur to anybody and everybody at any point of time. Nasopharynx is one of the leading causes of common cold. Cold symptoms highly affect your body's immunity power. It is always better to rely on natural products rather than medicated drugs so that speedy results can be gained and on the other hand, side-effects can also be prevented.
Common cold is the most common dosha disorder affecting human beings. Everyone has suffered from common cold at some point or other in their lives. Its symptoms are too well-known. In Ayurveda, this very ordinary ailment is called as Pratishyaya.
All the three doshas are responsible for the occurrence of common cold. Vata dosha common colds have dry coughs, little mucus discharge, hoarse voice, headache problem and a runny nose. People with pitta dosha who have common colds will have fever, sore throat, yellowish nasal discharge and continuous blockage of the nose. People with kapha dosha common colds have thick mucus discharges with dull headaches and heaviness of the head.
Major Ayurvedic products for treating cold:
Ayurveda is the ultimate solution for all kinds of health issues. There are few Ayurvedic products that can efficiently deal with cold symptoms, and they are as follows:
- Karpooradi thailam: It is for direct application over face and chest. Few drops need to be put in water and then the solution should be boiled so that you can take the steam. The solution not only reduces inflammation, but chest congestion can also be well treated.
- Thaleesapathradi choornam: excess cough can be easily released if you take it along with honey.
- Agasthya rasayanam: It is equipped with potential anti-histaminic properties, and thus it acts as a valuable decongestant.
- Fluvin capsules: These capsules are now treated as one of the excellent Ayurvedic solutions that can efficiently treat all kinds of cold symptoms. These capsules are enriched with anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties as a result of which cold symptoms can be easily cured, and you can get utmost relief. You also get increased immunity by having these capsules.
5 homemade solutions for dealing with cold symptoms:
- Drinking ginger tea: It improves taste buds and digestion can be stimulated as this tea is a decongestant.
- Having lemon juice: Both honey and water can be mixed with this juice in order to soothe the sore throat. Excess cough can be driven out and vitamin C intake is also boosted.
- Taking garlic: This ingredient is highly enriched with antiseptic properties and thus infectious elements can be eliminated. Garlic can be used both in supplements and soup and thus you can choose any of these forms.
- Drinking ginger juice: Water, Amla juice and honey can be mixed with ginger juice in order to create a magical solution that can treat all signs of cold. It not only plays the role of decongestant, but your immunity can also be improved by the same.
- Make tulsi preparation: Pepper and tulsi together create the most powerful combination, which drives away both toxins and infectious elements as a result of which suffering due to cold symptoms can be reduced, and you can get instant relief.