Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Proton Therapy Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Pregnant Women Counseling
Prenatal And Birth Care
Musculoskeletal Pain Management
Ovarian Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Submit a review for Dr Anuradha 's ClinicYour feedback matters!
We will help you evaluate the benefits of gestational surrogacy and provide you with information about cost, legal issues, and treatment protocols.
In traditional surrogacy, the surrogate is pregnant with her own biological child, but this child will be raised by others. In gestational surrogacy, the surrogate becomes pregnant via embryo transfer with a child that is not biologically her own. The surrogate mother may be called the gestational carrier.
Once a suitable surrogate has been identified, and the screening process is complete, the cycle can begin. Timing depends on the surrogate’s and intended parents/donors menstrual cycle .
Surrogacy Cycle Overview
The surrogate needs to prepare her uterus for implantation with natural estrogen and progesterone. Because each woman is a little different, the dose, duration, and method of administering these hormones may need to be individualized. This can be determined ahead of time by conducting an evaluation cycle. This is a “dry run” in which we duplicate each part of the cycle except the actual transfer of embryos in order to determine how to maximize the chances of success. The evaluation cycle can be completed anytime before the actual procedure. In some circumstances, the evaluation cycle can be waived when the response of the uterus to hormonal stimulation is well known. This is fairly common for women who have undergone many treatment cycles in the past.
As for any other medical system, homeopathy has its specific range and limitations. It is true that we cannot deal with all situations. Recognize the limitations of homeopathy. It will only strengthen you.
Homeopathy is not a ‘panacea’. Homeopath is not an ‘all-healer’. Homeopathy is a specialized branch of therapeutics with its specialized area of application. Homeopathy is a ‘method of treating diseases using molecular imprints forms of drugs’. Nothing more, nothing less.
We should be always conscious about our limitations in practicing homeopathy. Mainly, they belong to three classes:
Limitations of homeopathy-
a) Homeopathy cannot cure diseases arising from genetic abnormalities;
b) Homeopathy cannot cure diseases arising from primary nutritional deficiency;
c) Homeopathy cannot cure diseases that require mechanical interventions.
Limitations of individual homeopaths-
a) Limitations of knowledge;
b) Limitations of skills;
c) Limitations of experience in applying homeopathy.
3. Limitations related with our tools-
a) We have no any idea regarding what are the active principles of potentized drugs, or how they actually work;
b) There is no way to know whether medicines we use are genuine regarding its identity, purity or potency- we have to simply believe the labels;
c) We do not have exact knowledge about factors that deactivate or diminish the actions of potentized drugs, and hence we cannot take precautions against them.
Therapeutic range of homeopathy is limited to the treatment of diseases arising from molecular errors caused by exogenous or endogenous pathogenic molecules binding to various biological molecules and producing their inhibitions.
Molecular imprints contained in the potentized homeopathic preparations bind to ligands or biological molecules merely due to their complementary configurations without any charge affinity, whereas natural ligands bind to their biological target molecules in capacity of their appropriate spacial configurations as well as charge affinities. So, the bindings of molecular imprints with biological molecules or their ligands will be very temporary and cannot stay long. Such bindings of molecular imprints cannot replace the natural ligand-target interactions happening as part of vital processes.
Molecular imprints cannot compete with natural ligands in binding to their natural biological targets. Hence it is obvious that potentized homeopathic preparations cannot interfere in biological ‘ligand-target’ processes such as ‘substrate-enzyme’, ‘antigens-antibodies’, ‘signal-receptor’ etc. As such, chances of potentized homeopathic medicines acting as pathological agents are very rare even if used indiscriminately. Molecular imprints can interfere only in interactions between pathogenic molecules and biological molecules, as well as off-target bindings of ligands with biological molecules, where only configurational affinity is involved. Obviously, molecular imprints can act upon only the molecular blocks created by exogenous or endogenous foreign pathological molecules.
Exogenous pathogenic molecules may be coming from environment through food, water, air, drugs, toxins, alien proteins, infectious agents and the like. Endogenous pathogenic molecules may be off-target actions of metabolic byproducts, free radicals, various biological substrates and ligands, endocrine secretions, neuro transmitters, deformed proteins, antibodies (miasms), immune bodies etc etc.
Molecular imprints contained in potentized drugs selected as similimum can bind to these pathogenic molecules in capacity of their complementary conformational affinity and deactivate them, thereby removing the molecular inhibitions they produced.
When modern life supporting facilities are required, homeopath should refer the case to a modern hospital, instead of himself trying to use allopathic drugs. I had had many occasions when I had to consult allopaths for myself as well as my family members, when homeopathy did not help.
Same way, in many chronic cases where allopathy has nothing to do, homeopathy will solve the problem like a magic wand. We should be well aware of the strengths and limitations of homeopathy.
Surgery is another specialization, which should be done by surgeons- not homeopaths. Even in modern medicine, a medical specialist will not do surgery. He will send his patients to surgeons, when surgery is required. A cardiologist will not do surgery, but send his patient to a cardiac surgeon. An interventional cardiologist will not do a bye-pass surgery. Every specialization has its special field, and its limitations.
Potentized homeopathic drugs cannot be produce anaesthesia.
Potentized drugs cannot prevent pregnancy or cause abortion. It is ridiculous to talk about 'homeopathic' contraceptives. CONCEPTION and PREGNANCY are natural PHYSIOLOGICAL processes. Molecular imprints contained in potentized drugs cannot prevent normal interactions between biological molecules and their natural ligands.
Even though potentized drugs can provide short term prophylaxis during epidemics and in acute infectious diseases, but cannot be used for life long immunizations, as molecular imprints get deactivated within our body with in a short period.
Diseases arising from ‘inherited’ genetic abnormalities cannot be cured by homeopathy. Diseases caused by ‘new mutations or changes to the DNA’ could be ‘prevented’, cured, or at least ‘relieved’ by homeopathic treatment. Potentized drugs cannot create epigenetic errors, but can prevent it, and deal with pathologies arising from epigenetic causes.
A ‘genetic disorder’ is an illness caused by abnormalities in genes or chromosomes, especially a condition that is present from before birth. Most genetic disorders are quite rare and affect one person in every several thousands or millions.
A ‘genetic disorder’ may or may not be a heritable disorder. Some genetic disorders are passed down from the parents’ genes, but others are always or almost always caused by new mutations or changes to the DNA. In other cases, the same disease, such as some forms of cancer, may be caused by an inherited genetic condition in some people, by new mutations in other people, and by nongenetic causes in still other people.
At the same time, these molecular imprints can effectively deal with the pathogenic actions of deformed proteins that may result from genetic errors, thereby preventing them from creating cascading of pathological molecular blocks at various targets. As such, homeopathic medicines can play a great role even in the treatment of certain diseases of genetic origin, at least as palliatives.
Moreover, potentized homeopathic medicines can safeguard genetic material from dangerous mutations that may be caused the by inhibitory actions of endogenous or exogenous pathogenicl agents such as toxic drugs, heavy metals, super-oxides etc., on enzymes related with nucleic acid synthesis and genetic expressions.
In any genetic disorder, there would be a cascading of molecular errors, which are caused by the absence or abnormalities of some essential proteins or enzymes. Secondary diseases arising from such cascading actions resulting from genetic disorders could be treated by homeopathy, even though the basic abnormality of genes will remain untouched by such a treatment. We can say, we cannot cure genetic disorders, but can give relief to many complaints associated with such disorders.
Potentized drugs are effective in treating various 'injuries' and their after-effects. A physical INJURY means a DAMAGE to any tissue. It may be burns, scalds, sprains, strains, fractures, cuts, contusions, bruises, abrasions etc etc. BURNS may be caused by chemicals, heat, radiations or many factors.
In any injury, there is DAMAGE to tissues. CELLS are damaged, resulting in release of of various catecholamines, cytokines, histamines and various CHEMICAL MOLECULES that initiate INFLAMMATORY processes, depending upon the nature of injury and the tissue affected. Various normal conversions and transportation of metabolites are obstructed, and they accumulate in various locations where they inhibit other biological molecules. PAIN, BURNING, SWELLING, NUMBNESS- all abnormal sensations are the effects of INHIBITIONS these ENDOGENOUS molecules produce in different biochemical pathways.
NO doubt, INJURIES are associated with MOLECULAR ERRORS. There cannot be an injury without any molecular error.
Regarding MENTAL or EMOTIONAL injury, they are molecular level errors produced by various ENDOGENOUS neurochemicals released in excess into the brain, by the action of various PHYSICAL influences such as auditory, tactile, visual, or olfactory stimuli.
I'm not getting my periods I have done pregnancy test on this sun mrng but it was negative and another one on previous week which was also negative I got my periods last on 11 April. Now I am having diarrhea from past one week ,too much white discharge from genitals and feeling fatigue, bloated,and my weight has also increase from few months and having pelvic pain even while laughing .Dr tell me mi pregnant or having some disease.
The frequent, passionate portrayal of shower sex in movies gives most people the idea that it is an everyday occurrence. That couldn't be farther from the truth. While shower sex helps stimulating fantasies as well as disinhibiting and developing your sexuality, mentioned below are a few reasons why one should take precautions while performing this sexual act or avoid it all together. Lastly, a lot of people find it difficult to have sex in the shower, so if it doesn't work for you, don't blame yourself.
Cons of Shower Sex:
1. Slippery floor- All of us know that slippery and damp places are accident prone areas and the shower is no different. Both the partners must keep in mind a few precautions before getting all hot and heavy under the shower. Owning a non-slip rug is essential and goes a long way to avoid twists, cramps, shocks and painful fall glides that may break or seriously injure your arms or legs.
2. Condoms- It is best to stay out of the shower while having sex if you still use condoms because no tests have been conducted to see if condoms can withstand soap, shampoo or any other type of cleansers mixed with hot water. It could get away with water, increasing your risk of pregnancy.
3. Lubricant- Shower sex can be very uncomfortable for women because the water washes away all the natural lubricant produced. Moreover, for women (usually those who opt for birth control pills) who cannot produce enough lubricant, shower sex can be painful.
However, there are silicon based lubricants in the market that make having sex in the shower easier and more comfortable. Do not use water based lubricant because the water can wash it away easily.
4. Security- Being secure is a very important factor when it comes to having sex in the shower so that one doesn't harm or injure himself or herself while in the throes of passion. Only the wall should be used as support. During such sessions try to hold on to something that is firmly attached to the wall to improve support. Do not seize railings, pipes, shower curtains, etc. as they may break or come apart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
There is a palpable buzz around superfoods all over the world. One day quinoa is being hailed as the star among foods and the next day everyone is falling head over heels over the benefits of kuttu (buckwheat).
One wonders what makes certain foods qualify for the ‘superfood’ label. One, they need to be loaded with vital nutrients and vitamins. Second, they need to help in treating or lowering the risk of certain diseases? Let us explore a bit more.
What most of us do not realize is that a lot of superfoods have been around for centuries and our grandparents and ancestors have long been consuming them for their health benefits. It is only now that they have been re-discovered and are hitting the headlines. At the same time, a lot of exotic superfoods are being introduced, which are difficult to source and generally rather expensive.
The food industry wants to persuade us that eating some foods can slow down the ageing process, lift depression, boost our physical ability, and even our intelligence. Had that been the case, mother nature would have created only those foods and not so many kinds of foods, with different nutritive values.
The problem with some of the superfoods being aggressively marketed is that they are exotic in nature. So, unless you have the local or native super foods, not only would they be difficult to source but would also make a huge dent into the pocket. So, one would have something like kale only occasionally. Healthy, yes, but would one consume it every day? Probably not!
We over here prefer to talk about ‘Super Diets’ and like to avoid the use of the term ‘superfoods’. The emphasis is on a healthy, balanced diet, rich in fruits, vegetables and wholegrain foods, which are all easy to source.
So, what should be our strategy to a super diet?
- Eating foods and vegetables that are in season. Seasonal fruits and vegetables provide maximum health benefits and nutritional requirement for that time of the year. For example, bottle gourd (ghiya or doodhi) is a summer vegetable and is widely recommended for weight loss, managing high cholesterol and hypertension. But one must remember that since it is rich in water content (96 gm per 100 gm), it’s consumption during winters will not be as beneficial for our body. This is because it helps to reduce our body heat whereas in winters we want to trap the body heat to maintain our body temperature.
- Going local and consuming foods that are native to our region. Let’s make the best of what is available locally. Our humble jamun available during summers, is very high in Vitamin C content and works as an immunity booster. But, the trend is growing towards consumption of imported, dried cranberries which also give the same nutrition, but at a much higher cost. What we forget is that since jamun is a native fruit, our body is inherently adapted to digesting it better and getting the maximum benefit from it.
- Adopting unprocessed foods from all major food categories. As far as possible, we should banish processed and packaged foods from our shopping basket. For example, readymade breakfast cereals like wheat flakes have added preservatives, hidden sugars and are processed (extrusion method) such that when compared to the old, whole grain wheat dalia, they have far lower nutritional value.
- Focusing on getting our five portions of fruits and vegetables in a day. Eating a variety of foods ensures we get a wide variety of the nutrients our body needs. Fruits and vegetables have differed colours to indicate a different set of vitamins and minerals. So, include as many colours as you can in a day for a super-diet.
- Adjusting our diet based on our needs, ability to digest and medical conditions. For example, soya and its products are a blessing for adding proteins to a vegetarian diet, but if consumed by people with thyroid problem, it can interfere with proper absorption of medicine by the body.
Remember, there are no miracle foods and consuming a certain food is not going to undo the damage caused by unmindful eating. Any food when eaten at the right time and in the right combination shall keep us in good health. A balanced super diet far outweighs any super food in terms of the wholesome nutrition it provides our body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
It is often believed that eggs tend to heat up your stomach and, hence, should be avoided as much as possible. People believe that eating eggs during the hot summer months can lead to detrimental health effects. One of the reasons attributed to this belief is that eggs contain copious amounts of cholesterol, which can generate tremendous amounts of body heat.
However, contrary to popular belief, eggs do not heat up your system and perfectly safe for consumption during the season of some summer.
Having eggs for breakfast helps you with the following:
1. Cholesterol Factor - To be precise, a single egg provides 212 mg of cholesterol out of the recommended 300 mg. However, cholesterol in your diet does not raise the cholesterol levels in your blood. This happens because the liver produces a high quantity of cholesterol each day, and when you eat more eggs causing your cholesterol levels to rise, the liver starts producing less of it. In fact, a study found that eggs didn't raise cholesterol in 70% of its test subjects.
2. Provides Choline - Choline is a substance, which is required by the body to build cell membranes and to perform a horde of other functions like liver function, brain development, nerve, and muscle function. Lack of choline could lead to disruption of these functions. Whole eggs contain more than 100 mg of this less known nutrient, and therefore, should be a part of your diet.
3. Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin - One of the gradual symptoms of aging is worsening eyesight. There are many types of nutrients that help in countering this degenerative process. Two such nutrients are lutein and zeaxanthin, which eggs are rich in. These two antioxidants help to build up the retina of the eye. Moreover, they also help in preventing eyesight conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration. Eggs are also rich in Vitamin A, the lack of which is the most common cause of blindness worldwide.
4. Reduce Risk of Stroke - For many decades, eggs have been unfairly criticized. A popular misbelief was that high cholesterol in eggs made them a cause for cardiac problems. In a review, which accounted for 17 studies and a total of 263,938 participants, no associations were found between eggs and heart diseases. Eggs are also highly filling and help to lose weight to a certain extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Since my friend had a miscarriage in April. She is planning to take a break of 2 to 3 months then try again. Can she take iron and folic acid tablet one per day for 3 months before planning pregnancy. From past 20 days She has started taking calcium tablet in afternoon, iron tablet and folic acid tablet in nite. Iron tablet name: uprise - xt - contains 100 mg of iron I studied in some sites saying intake of more iron will increase the chance of miscarriage. What she shud do now? She shud stop taking iron tablet? Since she had already taken this table how much gap she shud give to try again now. Pls help.
I have mild PCOD, so is it difficult for me to conceive. Also what are the ways pcos can be cured. Do I need to add or delete something from my meals. Are there some particular food items that should be avoided. Is there any medication to cure it and help me to conceive normally.
My wife has pain in right side breast ,she also feeding my 18 month old child, there is no smell in his breast milk ,shall it might due to milk blockage or some other reason.
I am 30 years old. I am having a baby of age 3 1/2 months. My deliver happened on Feb 9th by cesarian operation. Till Mar 13th bleeding was observed. After that it had stopped. But immediately on Mar 18th there was heavy bleeding. My gynaec said me that my cycle had started. After that I again observed bleeding exactly on Apr 18th. There was normal bleeding. But again on may 5th I observed spotting, but there was no bleeding at all. But again on may 20th spotting was seen. Then bleeding was there just like scars. I am getting confused about my condition. Please refer to & immediately suggest me.
Hello doc, I'm planning for baby and my period is regular, this month started on 11 to 15, and my intercourse day is 21st, but unfortunately I forget so we did yesterday, will be any positive results, when v did in da morning everything. Came out, so I little bit confused whether it's going or not I kept pillow for 25 mints after my intercourse. Help me out.
I camplit 1.5 years married life but my wife not pregnant. Sir tell me Any mentally tension will effects to pregnancy? Give me solution,& what is the perfect timing of contact before period to get pregnancy.
I'm 32 years old. Female. My weight is only 37 kgs. I got married in January 2017 still I'm virgin. Because of pain. How to break hymen naturally? Please answer.
I am a little fat and since last two weeks having pain in my ankle. It might be because of irregular menses. Pl advice what should I do.
I am 28 years old female. I gave birth my daughter on 4 oct 2016 by section. Now my daughter is of 7 month. I got pregnant again. My last period date is 18 of April. Now I am very confused that I should carry baby or getting abortion. If I carry my baby. Is it safe or not. And if it is not safe then what is the procedure of abortion. Please help me.
Basic conditions to be healthy are found to be three components they are:
1. Normal weight,
2. Exercise daily,
3. Proper nutrition.
Supposing you were told that you need to keep lugging a really awkward cargo weight from 8 kg to 20 kg, regardless of whether you walk, sit, eat or sleep. You're probably terribly would surely, isn't it? but that's exactly what you're doing in the excessive weight! you wear the unhealthy flab. You're overloading all organs, especially the heart and blood system.
Overweight is dangerous! he depletes the heart. Insurance statistics show that the last thing live fat people. Every pounds overweight shortens your life. That's why condition no. 1 for healthy hearts are normal weight!
It is possible to achieve optimum weight naturally and in continuing to support him all the time. The use of drugs from obesity even more dangerous than the mere obesity!
Condition no. 2 for a healthy heart is a rigorous exercise routine. The exercise will not only help to maintain normal weight, but will also stimulate healthy blood flow, improve muscle tone and bodies would enhance the functioning of all organs of the body.
What is most important is the condition no. 3-proper nutrition! a healthy heart and healthy body are created a clean and healthy blood, and clean, healthy blood is the food that you eat. Food is the most important factor in the regulation of weights, nutrition blood and through it the whole body nutritional, protects the heart from a deadly cholesterol and strengthens it, turning into a powerful source-life eternal youth.
Breakfast: The most important meal of the day; never skip your breakfast
Since childhood train your child to eat a balanced and nutritious breakfast.
Do not let your kid go to school with just milk.
Every individual irrespective of age and gender must be calculative of a complete n balanced meals throughout the day.
Hello Dr. My Lmp is 16 april 2017. Yesterday I checked on pregnancy kit nd it was positive. But I cnt continue this one bcoz I have 2 kids 2nd one is only 7 month old. So please suggest me how to discontinue this pregnancy. Is T-pill kit us safe to be taken? There is any side effect of this if I take this, like-vomiting, fever, over bleeding? please reply me soon it's an emergency.
Pregnancy loss could be devastating. Not only does it affect a woman mentally, but it also often takes a huge toll on her confidence. Post miscarriage trauma is a common phenomenon in this case. The range of emotion a woman might go through include denial, guilt, anger, depression, envy and yearning. Although the process of grieving takes a lot of time, the first step towards post miscarriage trauma is to accept the inevitable and move on.
Here is a list of tips that will greatly help a woman to cope up with the loss:
- Take time: While listening to friends and family seems to be the best course of action around this time, your loved ones need not get priorities at this time. If you believe that clearing your baby’s belongings is causing pain to you, take the time to prepare yourself. Clear away the stuff only when you are emotionally ready to do so.
- Create memories: While a lot of people suggest to completely get rid of all the memories that are attached to the baby, it may not be a great thing to do. Studies have shown that creating a memory about your loss helps to heal faster. So go ahead and take a picture with your baby, plant a tree, take a footprint or christen the baby. Good memories attached to your baby will not haunt you about the loss.
- Take care: Do not neglect your personal health and well-being. Eat well, take enough rest, quit smoking and drinking and seek pleasure in your loved one's company. The more you embrace life, better are your chances to get back to the grooves. Following an old hobby or working out one hour per day goes a long way in the process of healing.
- Get your partner’s help: Being open about your emotions is a good thing to do. Express your feelings about the baby to your partner. The process of coping up can be entirely different from each other. What matters is to let each other’s feelings known. Your partner’s broad shoulder is your best bet to come out of your loss.
- Set the expectations right: Women often get cranky and irritated after a miscarriage. Speak to your loved ones and let them know about your feelings. This will help you to get your loved ones support you and let you heal quickly from your loss.
- Support group: It is very comforting to share your feelings with people who have already experienced the kind of loss you have faced. Sharing in person can reduce your pain a great deal. A spiritual healer or a professional psychiatrist can also play a crucial role in your recovery.