Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in hydrabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghu
Submit a review for Dr. RaghuYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old girl. I feel very tired every day. increase level of sweating. And feel sleep all time. What can I do for this?
Is doing gym and workout in evening is harmful? nowadays gyms are crowded and full of AC. Does it affect badly? What would you recommend for workout?
I am 46 years male, height 5'6" I am suffering from knee osteoarthritis and lumber spondylolysis. My FBS 101, tg 204, uric acid 8.1, cholesterol 203. Suggest my diet chart.
I have always been a skinny slim guy. I tried protein powders many a time but I can not gain weight. I used to drink and smoke weed. Now a days I have left all these. Do provide me a good advice so that I may look healthy.
How to increase the stamina what kind of food we have to consume and how to become fat because I am too slim sir please guide me on this sir.
I'm having weight loss. I can not gain weight from my teenage time and from few days back onwards i'm feeling so sleepy in certain period of day time also. Now i'm weighing 50 kg. I need to gain some healthy weight at least 65 kg.
I want to gain my weight. I am a thyroid patient. My thyroid is 11. I cannot eat much. I am very weak. And my weight is same all the time. please suggest some good diet so that I can gain some weight.
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
- Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
- Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
- Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
- Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
- Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
- Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.