Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in hyderabd. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Treatment of Loose Teeth
Dental Extractions Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NarayanaYour feedback matters!
I have gap in my front teeth. Its wide enough to fit a tooth but I am not considering that option is there any other way?
I am 19, male. I used to get ometing in morning while brushing teeths. And sometimes after having food, this problem I face frequently. For few days it is stopped. Is it something serious. Please help.
I recurrently having mouth ulcers so I can't eat spicy foods tried with vitamin tablets,rebegen. Drinking habit daily please suggest good medicine
Meri age 52 years hai Mouth ki skin main jalan hoti h mirchi ya katayi khane pr. Sb jagah dikha diya kuch farak nhi hua. Please help.
Hello doctor my name is dhruv. Last week my wisdom tooth removal surgery has done, Hospital has very good reputation. Then after 4 days I took novamox 500 capsule for two days. Now after two days I feel weakness, fever, mouth ulcers, stomach pain and cold. Please advice.
Hello doc, I always noticed that blood is coming from my gums while brushing, also some teats became sensitive. Please advice. Thank you in advance.
The mere thought of biting into something crunchy brings a refreshing thought. However, realize that crunchy things are not always good for general health and oral health. While some crunchy foods can be very good for the teeth, others can do a great deal of harm.
Given that crunchy foods are something more popular with kids, they should be taught the good and bad about crunchy foods. That does not mean they are banned from eating any bad crunchy food. There are ways to reduce the effects of eating a bad crunchy food and the children should be taught those early on.
Let us look at the bad crunchy foods first. A packet of chips or crackers may sound extremely exciting for the kid, but they are very damaging to the teeth. Pieces of these stick to the teeth and in-between the teeth, thereby attracting germs and causing decay.
Candies are the next lot. They contain a great amount of sugar that does not leave the mouth after the candy is swallowed. The sugar stays long after the candy is out of the mouth and continues to cause damage.
In both these cases, the child should not be told not to eat. The trick is to teach them that while they can eat these, it should immediately be followed by a brushing session or a thorough rinse if brushing is not possible. Get them into the habit of a thorough rinse after each meal and no crunchy food can produce the same damage.
Good Crunchy Foods: The vegetables and fruits are undoubtedly the best crunchy foods to bite into. Not only are they good for overall health with their rich fiber content and vitamins, they also have a great benefit for the oral health. Any fruit from apple to a pear induces salivary glands and increases the cleansing effect of the saliva. The natural fibers also produce the same effect as does brushing for a couple of minutes. The teeth surfaces are freed of plaque and bacteria, thereby reducing the chances of tooth decay. Carrots and celery also contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy tooth structure. They also are rich in water and provide good amount of water for the body. Another good crunchy food is popcorn, which not just is light on the stomach, but also has a good amount of fiber.
The next time you need something crunchy to bite on, take a decision. What you might munch into can have a lot of effect both on your overall health and your teeth. Also, watch your children and teach them how to nullify the bad effects.
I want to overcome to bad breath please give me some medicine to recover fast to this bad breath problem.
I have bruxism (grinding teeth during sleep) since childhood. I am 27 now. Is it a psychological disorder? If yes is there any remedy for it.
I have dental problems. In our area high chloride water. My dental color is brown. So what can I do?
Respected sir, I am suffering from mouth problem that is blood is coming from my teeth. I am using dabur red paste. Can you help me.
Actually I hav replaced my front two teeth last couple of years back. And now the teeth hav become yellow in middle of the two teeth. So I want to consult a doctor for replacing or there is any other source.
Too much burning senstion and pain inthe mouth apart from severe pain while swalloing due to concurrent chemo and radiation for squamous cell carcinoma.
Good morning sir. Actually my teeth's are looking like in front of my mouth. I want to wear teeth chain. Is it ok or any another solution is there and how much of it's cost. Please tell me. Thanking you.
I am 32 yers old. Suffering from lichen pales in mouth gums, lips, what can I do? please tel me treatment.
Mere teeth thode bahar he Jo acche nahi lagte me kya kru ise thik karne ka treatment bahut lamba he or 1 sal me meri sadi he so please me kya karu.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.