Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabaf. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Y.Chennakrishna ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am having seborrheic dermatitis on my face. From below eyes circle to neck it turns dark and I am having lot of white heads and black heads. White colour substance always discharging from that small pimples. I am having this problem for more than 15 years. Took lot of treatment but no use. Because of that my face looks abnormal. Forehead and eye has clear skin but below eyes to neck it's dark skin with lot of black heads. Can anyone please suggest how to cure this problem. I heard that there is no permanent solution for this disease.
I am suffering fungal infection on scalp last four months and loss my hair a lot .l had did a lot treatment but it spreading a lots Please tell me how to prevent it.
I have a big pimple in my face two day ago I had touched the pimple make out the things inside that but also not get remove the pimple it is like that only.
Hello doctor I am jharna I am 24 year old girl and I pimples mark on my face please suggest me Home remedies.
I have black pots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but no changes what should I do?
I am suffering from nodular acne. I had previously prescribed this with doctor in my locality. He said me to take isotretinoin tabs for 3 months so I did completed the course. But 4 months after the completion of course it again started to appear on my face as well as other parts of my. Body. What shall I do for this. And especially they appear In start of rainy season which is June and July. Please help me with this.
I am 30 years old man I have white pus pimples on my head since last two years wen I use medicine then all fine but after again persist. My scalp become red and then pimple come. What should I do?
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness.