Doctors in NH Malla Reddy Narayan Multispeciality Hospital
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Submit a review for NH Malla Reddy Narayan Multispeciality HospitalYour feedback matters!
I had irregular periods now I'm taking crina ncr 10 mg from last 2 weeks. Now how many days I got periods?
My wife has PCOS (small) and currently we are trying to have baby, apart from PCOS she does not have any problem. And for mine I do not have any problem as per the current doctor and reports. And now doctor suggested Ovulation induction (medicine) but we are not getting result. Please help what next.
Hello Dr. My sister had unprotected sex with her husband and got periods after 12 days. And for next 2 months she didn't get her periods and she used cyclonorm e and p for 3 days. In how many days she can expect her periods.
Hello sir, I am suffering right hand and shoulder cervical spondylitis problem from last 8 years I have taken many treatment like therapy, exercises, pain relief injection etc but no relief right now. So I want to ask 1 question for related doctors this problem is solve by operations or not if solve by operations than please confirm me for operation details.
Tips to Prevent the Spread of HIV-
- Sex with protection (condom)
- No multiple partners (sex partners)
- Avoid intercourse with sex workers especially unprotected.
- Avoid unprotected sexual intercourse at massage parlors.
- Avoid intercourse with anonymous that too without protection.
- Avoid bisexual activities.
Stay in a healthy and faithful relationship with your partner.
Diagnosis of depression starts with a consultation with a doctor or mental health specialist. It is important to seek the help of a health professional to rule out different causes of depression, ensure an accurate differential diagnosis, and secure safe and effective treatment.
Many infections can be caused due to high-risk sexual behavior. These are known as'sexually transmitted infection (STI). These can be bacterial viral parasitic commonly.
Among many infections, only two are preventable by use of vaccines, HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) and Hepatitis B Virus. It is best to take them before the onset of sexual activity. However, something is better than nothing. So even after the start of sexual life, one can get these. Both vaccines have three injections in the first 6 months.
Homeopathic Medicines for Ovarian Cyst -
- Lachesis muta – Homeopathic medicine for ovarian cysts on left side
Lachesis muta is a homeopathic medicine for left ovarian cysts. Swelling and pain in the left ovary that gets better during menses, short and scanty menses, and menstrual bleeding that is blackish in color are the symptoms that indicate the need for this medicine.
- Lycopodium clavatum – Homeopathic medicine for ovarian cysts on the right side
Lycopodium clavatum is a homeopathic medicine for right ovarian cysts. Burning or boring pains may be felt in the ovary. Irregular periods, profuse or prolonged periods, pain during intercourse and abdominal bloating are the main symptoms that indicate the need for this medicine.
- Colocynthis – Homeopathic medicine for painful ovarian cysts
Colocynthis is a homeopathic medicine for ovarian cysts that are painful. The pain varies in character, ranging from cramping, stitching to tensive. Burning sensation in the ovaries that gets better upon bending over double and a sensitive ovarian region that seems hard and swollen are the symptoms that indicate the need for this medicine.
- Apis mellifica – Homeopathic medicine for ovarian cysts that cause pain during intercourse
Apis mellifica is a homeopathic medicine for ovarian cysts that cause pain during intercourse. A stinging, sharp, cutting pain from the ovary radiating down the thigh, soreness and tenderness over the ovarian region, heaviness in the ovarian region and pain in the ovaries during menstruation are the symptoms indicative of Apis mellifica.
- Pulsatilla nigricans – Homeopathic medicine for ovarian cysts with scanty menstruation
Pulsatilla nigricans is a homeopathic medicine for ovarian cysts with scanty menstrual bleeding. A tendency of delayed menstruation, menstrual colic, chilliness, vomiting, heavy pressure in the abdomen and lower back, a pressure in the bladder and rectum are the symptoms that indicate the need for this medicine.
- Sabina officinalis – Homeopathic medicine for ovarian cysts with heavy menstrual bleeding
Sabina officinalis is a homeopathic medicine for ovarian cysts with heavy menstrual bleeding. The menstrual bleeding is usually bright red, and copious, with the presence of dark clots. Movement tends to worsen the bleeding, and pelvic pain that extends down to the thighs is present. Dragging pain in the back and lower limbs, and bloating and distension in the pelvic region are the symptoms that indicate the need for Sabina officinalis.
- Sepia succus – Homeopathic medicine for ovarian cysts with irregular menstruation
Sepia succus is a homeopathic medicine for ovarian cysts with irregular menstruation. The periods may be early or late, scanty or profuse, or of long or short duration. A bearing down sensation in the pelvis, soreness, fullness, pressure, distension, and pain in the pelvic region with a frequent urge to urinate are the symptoms that indicate the need for this remedy.
How to Diagnose Cervical spondylosis?
1) careful history taking is very important
2) Examine the neck for any congenital deformity
3) A quick neurological examination can be easily done Always check grip strength, look for fasciculation and wasting to rule out cervical myelopathy
4) Always check Romberg's sign
5) Supinator jerk, knee-jerk, and plantar reflexes are to be done
6) We should rule out diabetes
7) X-Ray, MRI scan is useful to know cervical myelopathy and its grade confirms the diagnosis (not needed most of the times)
Ayurvedic Treatment in acute phase-
The acute herniated cervical disc should be visualized as kaphavruta vata, asayapakarsya gati and chronic degeneration should be visualized, as dhatuks aya. Hence the treatment is done accordingly.
Ayurvedic Lepam (Kapha vatahara usna)-
1) Apply the warm paste of K4 curnam or R4 curnam or N4 curnam or Kolakulatthadi curnam with tamarind juice and little vinegar in the cervical region.
2) Apply it twice daily.Keep it until it gets dry and wipes it off with warm water
3) Valuka sveda (Ruksasvedam, with dry husk or kulattham (economical) for 20 minutes or until sweat appears.)
4) Oil should not be applied for first few days
Other important panchakarma
To be started after pain relief and after the acute phase for strengthening the Neck Muscles.