Doctors in Aware Global Hospital
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Jaundice
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Biliopancreatic Diversion Treatment
Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Treatment
Treatment of Nerve Pain
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of GERD
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Treatment of Hepatitis B Infection
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Treatment of Burning Sensation in Stomach
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Submit a review for Aware Global HospitalYour feedback matters!
If you thought that chest pain occurred only due to a heart-related issue like a heart attack, you are wrong. Chest pain is one of the most common reasons that people visit the emergency services and it can be caused due to problems with your heart, lungs and digestive system.
Chest pain can be due to either of these two main reasons:
Heart- related Issues
1. Heart attacks called myocardial infarctions are very common reasons for chest pains. During a heart attack, the blood supply that serves the heart with oxygen is cut off due to plaque build-up in heart arteries causing the death of heart muscles.
- Other reasons for heart attacks are blood clots or torn blood vessels.
- Not all people having a heart attack have symptoms. Usually, people report symptoms like chest pain, upper body pain, nausea, sweating, fatigue, and trouble breathing.
- A heart attack is a serious medical emergency for which immediate care is needed.
2. Angina pectoris is a type of chest pain that results from reduced blood flow to the heart. Low blood flow means your heart doesn’t get enough oxygen. The angina pain is often triggered by physical activity or emotional stress and feels like a vice squeezing your chest or a heavy weight on your chest. It can also spread from your chest to your neck, arms, and shoulders. Other symptoms are fatigue, dizziness and nausea and these normally last up to 15 minutes only.
3. Unstable angina which causes crushing chest pains suddenly and even when you are not doing anything strenuous is a medical emergency as it can lead to a heart attack. This usually shows that your heart, arteries are narrowing alarmingly.
4. Other heat-related reasons for chest pains are-
- Mitral valve narrowing or stenosis
- Heart arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery disease
- Inflammation of heart muscles or pericardium and weakening of the heart muscles.
All of these are emergencies and need immediate medical attention to prevent a fatality.
Not Heart- related:
- Pneumonia is an infection in one or both lungs caused by fungi, bacteria, or viruses. It causes inflammation in your lung’s air sacs and makes them full of pus which makes it difficult to breathe and causes chest pains, amongst other debilitating symptoms.
- Bronchitis is an inflammation of your bronchial tubes. It can be chronic or acute and it can cause a cough with mucus and chest pains.
- Pulmonary embolism is a blood clot that occurs in the lungs. It can go on to damage parts of your lung due to limited blood flow. Apart from this, it can also decrease oxygen levels in the blood and affect other organs.
It can be life-threatening due to permanent lung damage. The most common symptom of a pulmonary embolism is gradual or sudden shortness of breath.
There is also-
- bluish skin tone
- hest pain that extends into your arm, jaw, neck, and shoulder
2. Rib cage inflammation or Costochondritis is also known as Tietze’s syndrome. It is an inflammation of the cartilage in the rib cage. Patients experience chest pain in the upper and middle rib area on either side of the body due to this. The pain can also radiate to the back or the abdomen, getting worse if you move, stretch, or breathe deeply.
3. Food pipe disease or Esophagitis is any inflammation or irritation of the oesophagus, a tube that sends food from your throat down to your stomach.
GERD- This condition occurs when the stomach contents and acids back up into the oesophagus. This causes chest pain that can mimic a heart disease. There may also be oesophagal spasms due to GERD.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne?
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores, and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run. The constant use of cleansers and moisturizers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start changing cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, happens about five days before and a few days after the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working. Persistent acne may turn into infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
Hi, I have a gallstone in my gallbladder 2 cm diameter and I would like to try homeopathy treatment, I don't want to do surgery. I am generally a healthy person non smoker non alcoholic, my ultrasound shows that my liver is normal and gallbladder not inflamed but the gallstone gives me pain on my right side. My digestion is normal. Can you advise how I can get the gallstone out without losing my gallbladder.
I have regular headache from last 8 months. It remain continuous all day. I feel a tight band in front head and then my head become dull heavy and I become unable to study. At first my headache remain for only one hour but from last 8 months it is continuous and remain all day from morning to evening. I'm from poor family. My father has been dead and my mother earning is meagre. Please help me .I want to study but headache is my barrier. Please help me.
HI, When I perform some physical activity like jumping running. I feels water are sacking in my stomach just because of this I can't give my best in sports so please me out in this.
Sir. I am facing a problem of Lichen planus on my lower part of legs from 2 and 3 months. Initially it comes with small rashes and it convert to black spots. It's below of Knee on both legs in front view.
Are you planning on undertaking a botox treatment? Botox is a brand and for aesthetic use, it is in the form of purified protein. It is not harmful in recommended dosages. Botox is used for medical purposes, commonly for treating muscular conditions. It is also used for cosmetic procedures, which help in removing wrinkles. This process is carried out by paralyzing the facial muscles temporarily. Botulinum toxin is also sold commercially under certain names.
Medical and Cosmetic Uses-
Botox is most commonly used as a treatment procedure for reducing the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles in middle-aged adults. It is also used for medical purposes, for the treatment of conditions such as eye squints, excessive sweating, leaky bladders and migraines. Botox is used for treating more than 20 medical conditions.
How Does Botox Work?
Botox or botulinum toxin is a very harmful substance, and a single gram of it is capable of killing more than one million people. It is considered to be an effective therapeutic protein when used in ideal dosage, and frequency. It is used in several medical procedures and treatment therapies.
How is Botox Procedure Undertaken?
Botulinum toxin is administered by diluting the power in saline. It is injected directly into your neuro-muscular tissue. A duration of 24 to 72 hours is required for it to take effect. This time reflects the time required for disruption of the normal synaptosomal process of the body. It may take over five days for experiencing the full effects of botox. Botox must not be used in women who are pregnant or lactating, or by people having a previous allergic reaction to it.
Risk and Side-Effects:
Injections which contain botox are usually well tolerated. They have several side effects as well.
In some cases, a person may have a genetic predisposition which causes a mild, transient and unusual response to Botox. Some people who are receiving botox type A injections may develop antibodies to the toxins, which may make the treatment ineffective. In people who are using botox type B for cervical dystonia, antibody development may occur.
Along with the effects intended, botulinum toxin may lead to several other undesirable effects. They may include conditions such as transient numbness, headaches, malaise, mild cases of nausea, mild pain, local edema and erythema on the site of injection.
Drooping or temporary upper lid and brow ptosis are also indicated.
Among the two types of botox treatments, the results from abobotulinum toxin A is considered to be more effective than onabotulinum toxin A treatment. Better results are experienced when the muscles are contracted instead of being at rest.
Acne is a troublesome condition not only when it is active, but even after it heals. This is because it leaves behind unpleasant scars and pigmentation. many young people affected by it get depressed due to the effects of severe acne and scarring. although chemical peels, medical management has all been proven effective for the treatment of acne, Laser therapy is the best-known way of dealing with these scars and pigmentation issues. It is a misconception that laser treatment is a new form of skin therapy.
The laser is being used to treat pigmentation scars since 1964, however, the procedures have evolved significantly and become much more improved and effective even in dark skinned induviduals.
How does laser therapy work?
Lasers direct intense amounts of monochromatic light at precise points on the skin. This light is emitted in short pulses. When this light hits the skin it heats the target melanin cells. The precision with which lasers direct this light ensures that surrounding cells are not affected.
By changing the amount of light, lasers can be used to address cells at varying depths of the skin and can also boost collagen production. this principle is made use of in its treatment for scarring. In most cases, lasers used to treat skin issues are carbon dioxide or argon lasers. These are known as CW lasers.
Laser therapy may be shortly pulsed or long pulsed. The difference between the two lies in the rest period between emitting bursts of light. The type of laser therapy used depends largely on the degree of scarring or hyperpigmentation.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Laser treatment
- One of the biggest advantages of this form of therapy is its precision. Laser therapy does not affect the surrounding cells. It is also a bloodless form of therapy that does not require any hospitalization. As compared to other forms of skin therapy for scarring such a dermabrasion, laser therapy does not increase a person’s risk of infection. Also the overall texture of the skin is improved and generally patients are very happy with the results.
- On the flip side, multiple sessions are required for results to be noticeable. In cases of scarring on dark skin, laser lights can wound the capillaries in the skin. As the skin in this area heals, it may become lighter than the surrounding skin, making home care extremely important and necessary. Laser treatment is also a little more expensive compared to other forms of therapy.
- If you choose to undergo laser treatment to remove scars and pigmentation, it is important to have realistic expectations. Do not expect your skin to be perfect after the procedure. While there will be an improvement, do not assume that 100% of scarring will be removed.
Are you experiencing knee pain and seek ideal treatment for your condition? Knee pain is a very common issue which may develop in any bony structure of your body, comprising your kneecap, the knee joint, ligaments, and cartilages of your knee. Knee pain is common in people of all ages, and simple home remedies can be used to treat knee pain effectively. In severe cases, professional treatment or help is required.
• The location of your knee pain varies based on the structure that is involved.
• Your whole knee may swell up and seem painful in the case of infections and inflammatory processes. On the other hand, a bone fracture may show symptoms in one specific area.
• The severity of knee pain may vary from acute to serious and disabling.
Other common symptoms associated with knee pain include the following:
• Difficulty in walking because of knee instability.
• Limping because of discomfort.
• Difficulty in going up and down the staircase because of ligament damage.
• Swelling and redness.
• The inability of extending the knee.
Knee pain may occur because of several reasons and factors that include:
- Chondromalacia patella
- Baker’s cyst
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Meniscus tear
- Torn ligament
- Bone tumors
Factors that may make the situation worst are:
• There are several treatment measures for knee pain, based on the cause, your condition, and severity.
• The most common treatment procedures include the following:
• Several medications are used for the treatment of an underlying medical condition that causes knee pain, for effective pain relief.
• Strengthening of the muscles surrounding the ankle makes it stable and helps in achieving the best mechanical movements.
• This is effective in avoiding injuries and preventing an existing injury from worsening.
• Several injectable medications are injected into your knee directly.
• Corticosteroids and lubricants are commonly used for dealing with inflammation in the knee, and for improving movement and pain.
• In case of severe and persistent knee pain, a surgery may be required. Knee operations include arthroscopic surgeries, total knee replacement and much more.
• Arthroscopic surgery is the most common procedure in which injuries in your knee are repaired and pieces of loose cartilage and bone are removed.
• During partial knee replacement, the damaged parts of your knee are replaced with metal and plastic parts. Only a part of the knee joint gets replaced.
There are several other therapies that are also beneficial for the treatment of knee pain. You can opt for acupuncture, which is ideal for osteoarthritis patients. Glucosamine and chondroitin supplements are also prescribed in some cases.