Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dt. Ankita GuptaYour feedback matters!
My friend have a too much of headache , she has consulted her family doctor, but it doesn't work. So,please give me a suggestion it will be helpful to her, thank you.
Sir/Madam, Iam 45 Y/M. I am suffering from anal pain and burning sensation for nearly 2 months. Iam not diabetic. Please suggest me. Thank you.
I am a student and I do workout at gym too but I don't go for protien so without protein n supplements how should I can grow my body naturally?
Hi ,im suffering with type 1 diabetes from last 15 yr, I joined gym 2 months before, im taking rice twice a day, due to this im getting shape, my friends are telling to avoid egg ,they are saying it may lead to skin allergies & hernia. So please give me diet chart for protien to shape my body.
Bariatric surgery refers to the procedure by which excessive fat is removed gradually within few months from an individual’s body after modification in size of stomach and modification in gut pathway and length by laproscopically (key hole surgery).
The diet that must succeed a bariatric surgery changes with time. A post bariatric surgery diet will tentatively look like:
- Initial stages: At the initial stage, eating solid food should be strictly avoided. A liquid diet with added protein can is a feasible option as long as it does not have any solid particles. The doctor may also prescribe regular and intermittent consumption at the beginning.
- Intermediary stages: The diet must be changed post second till the sixth week as the meal is made thicker. However, solid food must still be expelled. Due to the surgery, it is only normal that you would feel full after small consumption thereby, necessitating regular intake of food within short span of time.
- Final stages: Post sixth week, incorporating solid food in the diet is generally allowed by the doctors. With the introduction of fuller meals, regular intake of food should be reduced and four meals a day should be the norm.
Along with a fixed diet chart, you may also practice certain exercises to expedite the process of recovery. Some of them are:
- Light exercise: Depending on the condition, few patients may be prescribed exercises every week for an hour.
- Multiple exercises: Few, on the other hand, may be prescribed by the surgeons to exercise twice every week, generally for an hour.
I am 67 years of age. Diabetic and high uric acid. Is it advisable to take milk. Or what other supplement is there to reduce stress? Tiredness etc khanna.
The physiotherapy treatment is very effective for maintaining neck with isometric exercise for neck.