Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yellappa PYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr! mere husband jaldi thak jate h, sir dard or sas ful jati h, unki age 32 or weight 65 hemoglobin 15 hai kya hemoglobin jada hone k karn thakan ho jati h, kya kana chaiye?
My friend has chronic otitis media. Ear is not drying. To go operation. What to do Taking medicine from last 20 days.
When I masturbate it take lot of time for coming up off semen and when it come only a little will come why?
What is dengue fever and what are its symptoms and what is the treatment for it and what happens at that time.
My wife is feeling pain in backside of neck. She waited for 2 days assuming that it's normal pain or it could be happen normally due to jerk during sleep. I massage her neck two three times with oil and applied volini etc. But it's not figuring out. What type of pain is and what to do?
I am 24 years female previously with pcos but now latest ultrasound shows no pcos. But doctor has given me dehydroepiandrosterone tablets for my resting ovarian morphology. please advise?
My weight have been gain and body shape also out. 1 month before my PCOS treatment have completed but my weight is not losing. I can't walking /jogging bcs of my back pain. Can I used weight lost medicine? Is any side effects?
asthmatic since childhood and has severe sweating issues. He has very low vitamin D ,complain of pain in legs .He also has bed wetting problem. Recently his doctor tell me may be the sinus problem. Pls help.
Sir I feel sleepy every full day. I do not know why this is happen .please sir tell me. What is the reason?
Diabetes is probably one of the worst enemies of human health. Why? That is because unlike many other diseases which make you aware of their presence in your body instantly, diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
In order to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, you have to keep an eye on the symptoms of diabetes because prevention, no matter how tedious it is, is always better than the cure. Here is a look at the usual but often ignored signs which indicate that you might be suffering from diabetes.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you urinate a lot, it is self-evident that you would also feel very thirsty all the time. In some cases, the patients don't realize their problem and drink chocolate milk or aerated drinks which have sweet flavours. This leads to excess sugar in your body again, and the problem continues. So all in all, if you feel very thirsty all the time, get yourself checked.
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
- If your cuts and bruises heal slower than ever, you definitely are a victim of diabetes. This is because the immunity and clotting system of your body don't work well when there is a saturation of sugars in your body.
Related Tip: 13 Wonder Foods to Fight Diabetes?