Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Y. Sainath ReddyYour feedback matters!
I had headache from 2 3 days. When I take painkiller it stops paining but aftersometime it start very badly. What to do?
Hi, I want to sex with my wife for long time. What I do for it.because I get quickly discharge in sometime.Please suggest.
My brother had a three SGPT test is 111, 94,103 from last 1 month its not coming under 65. What diet he should take ?
I am 18 I never had sex only I masturbate, it's been 5 days first my penis head started getting red then redness increased and now there are some tiny white papules growing on the head no pain just a bit itching. I have an exam tmr pls tell me till when can I see a doctor. Is the infection dangerous or something.
My age is 47. My biochemistry report is-glucose fasting result is 95 and reference is 70-110 and uric acid result is 4.7 and reference is 2.4-5.7. Report of haematological profile test- erythrocyte sedimentation rate- result is 42 reference is 0-14 Crp test result is 23.3 andv reference upto 6.0 ra factor test result is 146.6 and reference is upto 20.
It is said that dehydrated fruits offer same health benefits as that of fresh fruits, but differ slightly in mineral and vitamin content. Both fresh and dried fruits will provide you with fiber and antioxidants, which are beneficial for your health; however dried fruits usually lose a small percentage of their vitamins during the process of dehydration.
When you compare fresh and dried fruits, it’s great to make use of the standard serving sizes, which are 1 cup of fresh fruit and ¼ cup of dried fruit.
But when fruits lose their water content and eventually volume during the drying process, their sugar, calorie and nutrient content become concentrated. So when you consume a handful of dried fruits, there is an in-take of more calories than you would if you consumed that same quantity of fresh fruits.
Besides giving you a variety in taste and health benefits, both fresh fruits and dehydrated fruits have their own significance.
For instance, whereas dry fruits can offer you portability and a longer shelf life; fresh fruit as opposed to dry fruits contain higher amount of minerals and hence is a more nutritious choice than dried fruits.
If you are keeping a close watch on your weight, then dried fruits should not be eaten much as they contain considerably more calories in each serving than the fresh fruits. Dried fruits that contain sugar additives are high in calorie content, but the ones with low calorie content offer numerous health rewards:
There are some dried fruits which are a rich source of antioxidants, the Journal of the American College of Nutrition revealed. For instance, Phenol an antioxidant-type is found more in dried fruits such as figs and dates than in fresh fruits.
- High Fiber
Dried fruits are usually high in fiber content than the equal-sized serving of the fresh fruits. Fiber helps in running our digestive system smoothly and prevents obesity as well as cancer and heart disease.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Doctor, I have a stomach problem and after 3 years from appendix I am not getting perfect body please help me out to get healthy and perfect body.
My sperm motility is 53%does it effect to the pregnancy means is there any problem to get soon father.
Also known as sunshine vitamin, this vitamin is important for the body to absorb phosphorous and calcium. It also helps maintain the teeth and bone health. The body creates vitamin d with sun exposure or through food consumption. While exposure to the sun is most important source of vitamin d, one needs to be careful that the exposure isn't much as over exposure can cause other health problems. Overall, vitamin d does a bunch of great things for the body and makes it the sexiest vitamin around. Let's know few of the benefits:
1. Vitamin d supports cardiovascular health along with supporting lung function.
2. Diabetics require a good dose of vitamin d as it helps manage it and also balances insulin levels.
3. Vitamin d is also good for bones and teeth. This happens by the regulation of phosphorous and calcium in the body.
4. Vitamin d deficiency causes infertility, bacterial vaginosis, gestational diabetes, preeclampsia etc in women and the baby has impaired growth, low birth weight, low bone density, skeletal malformation and even seizures.
5. Adequate vitamin d also helps in increasing fertility by avoiding pcos and prevents breast cancer by decreasing the cancer cell growth.
6. Vitamin d is also used for skin problems like psoriasis, vitiligo, scleroderma, etc.
7. Overall health of a person also benefits from vitamin d as it prevents autoimmune diseases and boosts the immune system. It also supports against infections and influenza.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
My husband is 27 and whenever he falls sick his whole body aches badly along with back pain and he gets fever but the strange thing is his penis also swells a bit whenever he is sick. Pls suggest what to do.
I am 20 years old and my penis is 1.5 inch it was not growing my friends penis was 4-5 inches nearly but mine is took short suggest some tips to increase my penis size my girlfriend avoiding me becoz of my short penis it became a big problem for me.
Doctor i have sore throat and difficulti in eating ,swalling since last 1.5 years.Its like something present in throat.Throat paining 24 hrs sometimes.I havent take any regular treatment still.Taking liqour frequently,acidic water comes in mouth not daily.I am fear of throat or stomach cancer. please suggest me to get out of this problem. My mental condition always bad, negative because of this throat pain.Thanks in advance.
I am having anal itching. I went for treatment doctor told I am having piles. Another doctor told its fisher and gave allegro 120. Daily I am applying shield ointment for itching. Kindly suggest to eliminate itching in anal area. Suggest home made medicine also.
I am 16 years old and I had cold for temporarily routine like at morning. Give me proper cure to it so that I will not suffer from cold again?
Curd is a staple in every household in India; whether it is served with piping hot parathas or by itself after a meal. The simple food item is packed with a number of nutrients and helps in increasing the health benefits in your body.
Here are a few reasons why you should be eating curd, almost every day:
- Probiotics help in digestion: Curd, being rich in probiotics (good bacteria), improves digestion as it kills all the harmful bacteria in the digestive tract and aids the proliferation of good bacteria. Probiotics also help in the prevention of various digestive issues such as cramps, bloating and abdominal pain caused due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Promotes weight loss around the belly: A hormone called cortisol, also called the ‘stress hormone’ persuades the fat cells to produce more fat around your belly area. Consuming a cup of curd daily increases the amount of calcium in your body which limits the release of cortisol, thus, helping you lose weight. Curd also retains one-third of lean muscle mass which helps you maintain your physique post those dropped kilos for a longer time.
- Curd strengthens your immunity system: A cup of curd is loaded with good bacteria which is essential for fighting off germs, thereby making your immune system stronger and more persistent. Making curd a part of your daily diet is a great idea as it is effective in preventing yeast infections around the vaginal area.
- Toughens up your skeletal system: Like all dairy products, curd is rich in calcium which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Apart from calcium, curd is rich in phosphorous and together, they quicken the bone growth process and helps in preventing arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health: Eating curd helps in improving cardiovascular health as it discourages the spread of cholesterol around the arterial area, thus, reducing the risks of a coronary disease. Curd reduces hypertension which is a pre-cursor to most heart ailments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.