Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Y.N.RaoYour feedback matters!
How many acupuncture treatments does it take to relieve Stress? Is this something that needs continual treatment?
I am 34 years old. I had my lower wisdom tooth removed 7 days ago (20th Oct '16). From 2nd day onwards the pain increased in the region of the extraction. I could see the socket from where the tooth was removed and also a white colour thing in it. The Dentist I went to had prescribed pain killers and antibiotics which I took religiously. Even with pain killers the pain was always there. I went back to the doctor on the 4th day and to my surprise I was told that so much pain is normal. Though I want to trust my Dentist, it seems hard to believe that the pain would still be there till 7th day (today). 2 days ago I had some tingling feeling in my gums too and sharp pains from the extraction area which extended till my ear. I took one Imol Plus tablet and it have instant relief from pain. I have been taking one doze of Imol Plus since two days now. I want to know if this is normal? If not, is it Dry Socket (read online)? If Dry socket, will it heal naturally and can I continue with the Imol Plus till it does? Thanks in advance to all who would reply to help out. Looking forward for your help.
I have bought a gluco meter as my parents are the patient of diabetes. I have got 10 lanset free with it whether there are 25 test strips. My query is. Can I use one lancet for multiple time. If yes then how should I clean it after using one time.
I am 78 year old. I had severe pain in the hip both back and front. Had MRI --impression severe spondylitis changes in dorsal and lumbar spine-superior endoplate compression fracture of L4 vertebral body- no significant posterior repulsion causing spinal canal compromise-posterior annular bulge of L3-L4, L4-L5, and L5-S1 interventional causing anterior the cal sac indentation with mild bilateral forminal nerve root entrapment. On the advice of orthopaedic surgeon had physiotherapy and IFT for 15 session. Still having pain in the pelvic and groin area. Had ultrasound scan. Finding everything alright except with mild diffuse wall thickening measuring -4.6 mm for the urinary bladder. Getting repeated pain in pelvic bone extending upto groin area. Planing to go for foreign trip involving flight for more than 20 hours. Consulted a Urologist. advised alfusin 10 mg for 20 days. Advice me.
Dear sir/madam I can not see tha colour and I have an understanding problem in colour 2 tyms am fail in driving license medical plzz help.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 18 years 7 months old and my height is 166 cm weight is 54 kg. I want to increase my height. I have heard that height increases till growth plates are not fused. Can I do anything for my height or I should just move on?
My wife has severe congestion in nose any throat last more than 1 month. I brought vaidyanath Laxmi Vilas ras tablet. But 3 days back she had bit and muscle and joint pain continued. She also had headaches and cough. Do you think that she should go for dengue or chikungunya test? She does not have high fever but slightly feverish, may be due to cold and cough.
Hi sir/madam I am prem I have one doubt about my penis of size and my penis is not straight. I have confusion please suggest me what can I do.
I have itching problems on whole body in this summer time. I used some medicated powders like candid, herbal nycil but it gives temporary relief. What should I do to cure it completely?
Whenever I have water before sleep during night, my sperm will get ejaculated some times in the middle of night. I don't know why. Is there any problem with it?
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy-heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart-health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
As mentioned earlier, just as peanuts have certain good qualities, they can be somewhat bad for the health as well. Following are some of the reasons:
- Peanuts can be an allergen: Peanuts are also considered as a standout amongst the most widely recognized food sensitivities for people. A lot of people have nut hypersensitivities so serious that even their breathing is disturbed with a little amount of a shelled nut. Their tongue starts getting numb and their skin starts swelling. Some people have an extremely increased allergy to peanuts and for them, it can even be fatal, if not treated immediately.
- Peanuts contain lectins: Peanuts, alongside different vegetables like soy, contain hostile substances called lectins. Lectins are sticky proteins found in numerous food items including vegetables. They serve as a bug. The stickiness and structure of lectins, however, makes them very difficult to process and digest.
- Peanuts contain inflammatory elements: The abnormal state of Omega-6 unsaturated fats that peanuts contain is quite dangerous. It is true that your body needs, both Omega-3 and Omega-6 unsaturated fats for a good health. The issue, in any case, is that the standard western eating routine is, to a great degree, high in Omega-6 unsaturated fats and low in Omega-3s. At the point when Omega-3 unsaturated fats are out of proportion with the Omega-6 fats (as frequently emerges in a standard Western eating routine) irritation, coronary illness, and other medical problems emerge. Therefore, a balanced diet is very important.