Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Wilfred De Souja

Ayurveda, Hyderabad

Dr. Wilfred De Souja Ayurveda, Hyderabad
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Wilfred De Souja
Dr. Wilfred De Souja is one of the best Ayurvedas in Abids, Hyderabad. You can meet Dr. Wilfred De Souja personally at Wilfred Ayurvedic Clinic in Abids, Hyderabad. Book an appointment online with Dr. Wilfred De Souja on has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Wilfred Ayurvedic Clinic

4-1-324 Residency Road, Director Mkg, Troop Bazar (Abids), Hyderabad, HyderabadHyderabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Wilfred De Souja

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am an accounts officer. My problem is I am only 50 kgs weight. I am now 34 and 6 feet tall. I eat healthy food. But my weight does not going up. How to gain weight.

M.Sc. in Dietetics and Food Service Management , Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application, P.G.Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics , B.Sc.Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Take high protein foods like all milk and milk products, eggs, pulses, sprouts, nuts, tofu, rajmah, chole, soyabean, paneer, chicken, fish etc. To gain muscle mass. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for detailed diet plan.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Respected. Doctor Ji My weight is 60 Kgs. 34 years old I want to know that my sugar level is 120 in Blood before meal am I Diabetic?

DNHE, BPTh/BPT, weight management specialist
Physiotherapist, Kolkata
Ideally to know whether a person is a diabetic or not blood sugar levels have to be checked after 12 hours of fasting (preferably in the morning) that is called as fasting sugar levels and after 2 hours of meal that is called as PP. If the sugar levels in these 2 tests are above normal then there are chances that a person is diabetic. Sugar levels checked anytime of the day are random and doesn't give the exact picture to diagnose a diabetic patient.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Ayurveda, Gurgaon
Highly effective cure for dengue is to have papaya leaf juice 1 tbsp 3-4 times daily will increase platelets tremendously.

How can I remove my black heads? And I hv low bp so kese me thik ho Sakti hooon. How much time I feel low bp .advice me pls my diet n everything.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Apply pranacharya face glow on your face for 15 minutes then wash it with warm water. Take pranacharya b clean syrup 2-2 tsf twice a day. Take pranacharya allergin capsule 1-1 twice a day. Wash your face with any good ayurvedic soap containing neem etc.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am loosing my weight very fastly. Kindly give me some proper solution for this problem. than you for your feedback.

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Chandigarh
Hi lybrate-user this can be due to many reasons such as hormonal imbalance, disturbed lipid profile, improper sleep, certain deficiencies in the body and many more, get your tsh, t3, t4 and lipid profile profile test and take proper sleep and drink lots of water and take balanced diet.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having excess hair fall post suffering from high fever, can you suggest me any medication to reduce my hair fall. Any shampoo, medicine or any serum. Regards

M. Ch. (Plastic Surgery), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Delhi
Ms. Disha To control hair fall increase your intake of protein in your diet like cheese,soya,egg white,skimmed milk,whole grains.Eat a lot of fesh fruits and vegetables.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My digestion system is not good. So I am not fully fresh in morning time .and after that any time I fell that I should going for fresh .in this reason my face and upper body part fully fill pimple.

MBBS, MD - Dermatology
Dermatologist, Delhi
Take lot of fruit and vegetables avoid fast food do walk daily for few kilometres apply oxidoben gel alt night full face peanut size amount for few months for pimples
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to grow my height in minimum rupees so please tell me best trick medicine for this.

MD - Medicine
Ayurveda, Saharanpur
Dear Lybrate user, Use chandrashooradi choorna 1tsp. Twice a day with milk will help you to increase your height Do exercises For any further questions book an appointment with me or message me in private conversation with regards
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am 40yrs old I suffering with knee pain from last one year I have taken treatment from orthopedic and also physio therapy but not use for long time please advice.

Diploma in Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, MD - Acupuncture
Acupuncturist, Bangalore
Identify the mid point between the ankle bone and tendons and give pressure with a blunt edge on either side of your foot for 2 minutes. Also give pressure in the web between 2nd and 3rd finger from your toe for 2 minutes. Finally give a good massage for both feet in hot water. Identify the dipping portion on the back of your knee folding. Press this dip with both middle fingers and hold your knee with your thumbs for support. Please swing 20 times morning and evenings. This will relieve your problem. Consult after 10 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old men, I have pimples on my face and body, what should I do? How can I cure this?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
take following remedies 1.triphala kadha 4 tsp before lunch and dinner 2.amala juice 4 tsp + 2tsp sugar + 2tsp honey in the morning empty stomach
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

A few years back ii had fallen on my back on the lower back I had treated it mildly then, but now at certain instances I feel immense pain in the lower back. Kindly suggest.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Postural correction- sit tall, walk tall. Extension exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Apply hot fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm losing weight continuously? I don't know the exact reason for this? But through last one year everyday i'm drinking hot water on empty stomach?

PGDD, RD, Bachelor of Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hye. Thankyou for the query. Hot water consumption does not on its own cause weight loss. Try to look into if any stress, change in work, travel or any other mental stress is causing you to eat less or skip meals. Also possible you are not eating the right foods at the right time.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I have Ncc from last 9 months I have already taken medicine from a neurosurgeon what some times I have headache giddiness and feeling weakness in right side of body Please suggest.

Doctor of Naturopathy & Natural Medicines, DM - Clinical Haematology
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Agra
the best medicine on earth for all brain related problems is cow ghee. put 2 drop cow ghee in both the nostrils before sleeping. it will cure all your brain problems, make u intelligent, sharpens your memory. cow ghee has the ability to reach in such areas of your brain where allopathy and even homeopathy fails to reach, its has no side effect. also start doing pranayam and specially brahmbari pranayam.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 5.2 now I would like to increase my height to 5.4 as my friends couplings every one is nearly 5.7 I am feeling as if I am so short please help me.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, To, gain height & energy you need to follow the under noted tips.  • You should take, 1200-1600 calories through dietary regulation  •  Tk, apples, carrots,cheese, ripened mangoes, soya been, peas, potatoes,rajma, papaya,bananas, milk,pumpkins, tomatoes,spinach, almonds,walnuts, chicken soup, to provide amino acid, omega-3 to feel healthy.  •Tk, banana with hot milk and butter in d breakfast. •Add, ghee in lunch with sprouts, salad, & fruits, providing adequate nutrition. •go for aerobics for 30 mnts. • Go for meditation ,yoga to reduce your stress and to nourish cells, tissues to enshape your body & to restore your energy, lost.  ⁃ go for cycling, jogging,skipping, hanging on a bar in a garden, either.   ⁃  Tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins &'regulate your metabolism to absorb protein, preventing constipation vitamins, minerals, energy & other important substance essential to upkeep ,repair & energise the body. •, your diet b easily digestible, simple, non - irritant, on time. •Tk, Homoeo medicine which are gentle in use, acts rapidly without any adverse effect, thereof @ Five phos6x-4 tbs, with little lukewarm water, thrice. @ Baryta carb 200-6 pills, thrice a day, orally. Ensure, sound sleep, for 7 hrs, at least in d night.  • Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up, please. Tk care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Whenever I come back to my home my throat starts itching occasionally. What should I do?

M. sc Psychology, BHMS
Homeopath, Hyderabad
It might be allergicin origin, take salt water gargles daily twice, specially, after coming from out, take warm water with turmeric, or boiled milk with pepper powder or dry ginger will sooth your throat.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 38 years man. I have digestive & gastric problem last one month. What should I do?

Homeopath, Kolkata
Can you find any specific reason for the gastric problem. Any change in diet, life style, job and stress. Please try to reset the same, and you can try some homeopathic medicine for the same.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback


General Physician, Cuttack
Your blood sugar is under control with exercise. Continue exercise, reduce weight,avoid carbohydrates and sweet. Monitor your blood sugar and if increase consult doctor for medicine
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I get rashes on my testicles if I masturbate for two or more than two days in a row. And I have dark line under my Penis starting from testicles to tip of Penis.

General Physician, Mumbai
Rashes appear because of friction of your hand and u are advised to mastubate once in ten days and if necessary apply caladryl lotion and dark lines is a normal finding
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on the 19th day from her periods. She took unwanted 72 after 16 hours. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Please help me.

MBBS, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), MNAMS, Training in USG
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Hi Mostly unwanted 72 is quite effective and literally no chance of pregnancy if taken with in 72 hrs.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 64 years and diabetic. My sugar level is under control due to intake of insulin. I have knee problems. I find it very difficult to ascend or descend stair cases. Is this problem due to me being diabetic. I have no cholesterol or bp problems. I do have ed problem. Please suggest as to what I should do. Thanks

Critical Care Training, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
As u told you are 64 years old, age related degenerative changes occurs in joints and diabetic patients are affected faster. You might be having osteoarthritis age related. Get your calcium & vitamin d levels done also and of severe knee problem, I would like to examine u and refer to orthopedic surgeon if necessary.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed