Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vtv Satyanarayana SwamyYour feedback matters!
I feel very depressed. I always think my family is not supportive but they support me in every movement. I want to remove this thought from my mind.
I have many pimples on my face. I do not eat oily food but still pimples come and become red and it sometimes pains. It starts etching me much sometimes.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 8 KGS. I want to lose weight please help.
I'm suffering from hair fall. I want to grow my hair and at the same time maintain it in good health what should I do?
Due to blackness in sleep he behaves like abnormal like. Talkative improper and verbose type and it is genetic I means it occurs after 15 years and cause of it is proper sleep so how to control him what should I do so he have proper sleep like normal people without sleeping pills.
I hav got this small small pimples all over my place and it's not a pimple it's small it's increasing all over my face what to do please help me.
Chapattis can help in controlling diabetes or not? I show most old man eat Chapattis for diabetes issue.
I am suffering from hair fall problem. As I have loose weight recently and during that time it was started and still it is persisting. So please give me a suitable solution for this. Thank you.
I am 22 years old male and I have Body Weight Of 52 Kg Only. My height is 175 cm. I have no health Problems and I also checked thyroid in the previous month and no problem with that. Is any other Problems Cause underweight. Please gave some advice to increase body weight.
My age is 22 yr recently on my face white spot occurs and disappear. Why this spots occur and what is remedies for it and medicine and proper precautions for it.
How to become fat, I am so thin. I eat too much still I am thin. Please help me I will be thankful to you.
I am 23 year old girl I am facing constant hair loss infact I'm going bald. My weight is constantly increasing and my face is becoming dull acne problem & dark spots problem. please help me what should I do.
I am suffering from one side headache since one week. Is it migraine or sinus. This is the first time I am getting headache. Unable to sleep properly. Can you help.
You may develop a form of diabetes during pregnancy, which is known as gestational diabetes. The condition usually goes away after childbirth. During pregnancy, hormonal changes within the body may cause the blood sugar level to rise. This condition affects the developing fetus as well, as the baby receives nutrients from your blood. The baby may store the extra sugar as fat and may grow unusually large.
How gestational diabetes affects the baby
Owing to the abnormally large size, the baby may be at risk of facing several complications, if you have gestational diabetes. Your baby may be affected in the following ways:
1. There may be injuries during birth due to the large size.
2. Low blood sugar level and mineral level during birth.
3. Jaundice, which is a condition which turns the skin to yellow.
4. The baby may be born prematurely.
5. Breathing problems which are temporary.
6. The baby will be at a higher risk of obesity later in life.
How gestational diabetes affects the mother
The chances of several pregnancy complications get enhanced due to gestational diabetes. The possible risks are as follows:
1. Chances of undergoing a C-section
2. Chances of miscarriage
3. High blood pressure.
4. Pre-term birth
5. After giving birth, the mother has high chances of developing type 2 diabetes.
How to manage gestational diabetes?
You can follow several tips and must undergo lifestyle changes for keeping your diabetes in control. These include the following:
1. You should have a healthy diet with reduced amount of carbohydrates as they cause the sugar level to increase. You must abstain from high sugar food items.
2. Regular physical exercise is essential for the management of sugar levels. You should work out for at least 30 minutes every day.
3. Regular health check-ups are very important, especially for your baby after birth. These may include ultrasounds and nonstress tests.
4. Prescribed medication such as insulin and several others help in the management of blood sugar levels.
5. You must observe your blood sugar level properly. You should take a blood sugar test many times a day.
6. You should always watch your symptoms for any sign of blood sugar during pregnancy.
In case you are diagnosed with gestational diabetes, you must consult a doctor immediately. Managing this condition at an early stage will prevent your baby from being affected in several ways. The condition can be successfully managed and majority of women with gestational diabetes have regular vaginal births and produce healthy babies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.