Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwanath.N.D.K.KYour feedback matters!
Hi ladies please can anyone reassure me? I have had mild heart palpitations for nearly 2 days now and am worrying myself to a frenzy. It all started after a strong coffee yesterday morning (i do not usually drink strong coffee) and since then Ive had a flutter every few minutes or so? I drank loads.
My mom is suffering from diabetes in normal stage. And she told me that her heart beats fast. I consulted the cardiologist and he asked to do some test. But everything is ok in the test report. She feel weak now a days and the problem is that she doesn't have good sleep in the day. What I should do? Waiting for your answer.
My mother is suffering from high blood pressure from last 10 years ago. ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY AO32 MM. LA34 MM.LV49/28. IVS 12 mm Do poker study MV-E0. 6M/SEC. MV-A0. 8M/SEC. AO-VMAX1. 2M/SEC. PV-VMAX 0.5M/SEC. NO Mr. TR AR PR. DIASTOLIC DYSFUNCTIONAL. Biochemistry R.B.S 82 S.CREATININE.0.9 LIPID PROFILE S. CHOLESTEROL 214 S. TRIGLYCERIDES 128 S.LDL 147. S.VLDL26 ECG. FINDING EXERCISE TIME 06.05 MAX HR ATTAINED 129bpm 83%of target 155. Max BP 120/80 Max work load attained 7.2 (fair effort tolerance ) TMT IS positive for inducible ischaemia.
I'm male, underweight, age 30, blood flow from heart to other organs will be reduced due to excessive chronic depression? I have a chronic heart pain due to chronic depression (obsession compulsive disease). What kind of heart problem will I get if it's left untreated.
My husband is 42 year. Daily in the morning he eats saffola masala oats. Since few days he is feeling like burning sensation in the chest/ like acidity. Is it due to the oats.
He is having few pain in chest have done his ECG today where doctor reported st-t changes in anterior leads is this normal?
I have BP & sugar. I am taking medicine for BP (Telefirst-H & Homo-16N & ecosprin-75) . For sugar not taking any medicine ,controlled by diets only. What should be the frequency of check for BP &Sugar .Also the other check up needs . I am working as manager in Pvt industry. I am fine now. But stamina is less I get tired when I have to walk a long distance.
I am taking one teaspoonful of cinnamon powder+3times honey on empty stomach. I am 69 year old and I am taking this as a precaution for cholesterol and heart related possibilities. Are there any side effects of this and can I continue this for an extended period?
I am 37 year old. I am suffering from acidity even though I am in diet. Morning when I take breakfast after 1 hour start burning in my chest. If I take any tab I feel okay. So regular I don't want alopathic medicine. So please do the needful. I am diabetic medicine taking from 4 years.
I feel some pain in my chest I was suspecting heart disease after that I done my blood taste it was normal my doctor said it must be because of acidity now I have controlled my diet as well as I do brisk walking everyday though some time I feel little pain in chest near heart. Kindly tell me what is it and solutions for it.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.
How it will, control my blood pressure, avoid the irritation, I want ask the tip's and suggestions, and which type of food habitat's have maintain? Including physical exercise fallow?
My heart is weak that I cannot see anyone having pain in our family and I am start taking tension how to make my heart strong.
I am 37 years old, my heart beat per minute 96-104, I have work tensions I am govt teacher. Pls give me advice.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
From past month, I am facing some heart breathing related problem. Mean I can't eat very hot and chilly spices or even lemon soda added idling, handavo or even phudina charming or sour pickle anymore. Just feeling in heart more excitement allergy without relaxing comfort.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.
Related Tip: Heart Care in Your Hands