Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishnu Vardhan Redddy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishnu Vardhan RedddyYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering quite a long time from constipation and backache. I have tried many homely remedies but in vain. I am of 51 years old, suffering badly from the problems, Please advise.
Hello I have neck pain from a week, because of neck pain I have headache too. I am able to sit long because of this problem Please suggest me what to do.
I noticed some small red cuts under my penis foreskin, The cuts appears sometimes after masturbation and little painful while contact to water. While I wash up my penis under the foreskin every time I notice a thin layer, which can be feel after little rubbing. The small red cuts are round in shape and not there every time, but after masturbation or movement of the foreskin. I though some discharge is there which made the layer, and the layer is more visible if not washed 12 hours or more. It feels like the the skin under foreskin is much sensitive. Please give me some proper reasons for that and how it can be cured.
I am 34 years old mai puchna chahta hu ki mera penis jo khada nahi hota h jab mai apni biwi ke pass jata hu sex karne ke liye mai kya karu koi homeopathy mein ilaj h kya dawai kahan milegi meri biwi ko santust karna h.
Is consuming 10 - 15 almonds in a day affects my body, how it helps. Wat is proper way to have almonds for healthy life, is it seriously help my penis to work properly.
I am suffering from cold since more than a year but not able to get rid of it. I want to ask how can I get rid of cold and could this be any risk to me as its been more than a year with this cold?
Sir. I am suffering with the problem of premature ejaculation I got married 3 months back. Present my age is 24 I had a habit of Masturbation at the age of 17. And I can not involve in sex activity with my partner. And sir I want to know that Masturbation is good or bad for body sir.
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.