Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishnu Vardhan Redddy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishnu Vardhan RedddyYour feedback matters!
I am 56 yes old female m diabetic want to know what is converted rice that you recommend for low GI food?
Actually for a man how much quantity of sperm will come out? My friend getting one teaspoon only. Ans it pls.
I am 45 years old male. I am suffering from Paronychia (infection of nails) in my right hand thumb for more than six months. Allopathic medicine amoxicillin helps to give only temporary relief and that too when taken in high doses (1500 mg/day). Such high doses cause extreme side effects like extreme dizziness, and so I cannot take continuously. Please suggest alternate remedy.
From past few weeks I felt that my heart beat is automatically increasing from normal. Im worried why its happening. While going to sleep I felt my heart beat automatically increased. Please suggest any remedy for it. Thanks.
I am 16 year old when I mustrabate I feel a lot of pain in my lower part of my body. It's like abdominal pain what to do please help.
I have dust mite allergy. I am getting cold everytime I am exposed to old clothes, books etc. It starts as cold then it becomes breathing trouble in two days.
I am 27 years and am virgin. My penis upper skin does not come down ,though there is no problem for masturbation. Is it a problem? Should I consult doctor as I think it can be problematic in sex life?
Tuberculosis or TB is an airborne disease that mainly affects the lungs and has the potential to be fatal. People with an impaired immune system such as newborn babies, pregnant women or women who have just delivered a baby, diabetics, cancer patients and HIV positive people are at the highest risk of suffering from this disease. However, this disease can be prevented and treated.
Here are a few ways to protect yourself from this bacterial infection.
- Keep your distance: TB is a communicable disease and hence can spread from one person to another. If someone around you suffers from this disease, try limiting your contact with them. In cases where this is not possible, wear protective gloves and a mask to keep yourself safe. Avoid crowded, unhygienic places and always wash your hands with a disinfectant after contact with a TB patient.
- Boost your immunity: A strong immune system can fight off TB bacteria and keep you from getting infected. To build a strong immune system, eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables along with the required amount so carbohydrates, proteins and fats every day. Along with this, consult your doctor and start taking multivitamins or antioxidants on a daily basis.
- Maintain proper hygiene: Keeping your surroundings clean are crucial to the prevention of tuberculosis. Ensure that not only your home is kept clean, but the surrounding area is cleaned as well. Do not allow garbage to accumulate around your house. Make it a habit of washing your hands with disinfectant soap every time you come home and before eating anything.
- Vaccinate your children: When getting your children vaccinated, ensure that your child also receives the BCG or Bacillus Calmette-Guerin vaccine that can protect him or her against TB.
- Ventilate the house: The bacteria that causes tuberculosis, thrives in stagnant air and enclosed spaces. Hence, open your windows and let some fresh air in. Not only does this prevent the multiplication of bacteria and viruses in your house, it also does not allow your home to have a musty odour.
- Follow the complete course of treatment: If you have been diagnosed with TB, it is essential to complete the full course of antibiotics and not stop midway even if the symptoms have disappeared. Not adhering to the prescription gives the bacteria the ability to develop resistance to the drugs. When this resistant bacteria is exhaled it can infect more people with drug-resistant tuberculosis that is harder to cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.