Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. VirajithaYour feedback matters!
1) Are there any simple ways to whiten yellow teeth? 2) How long period does it take to whiten teeth if taken proper measures?
My tooth is yellow. . I need perfect white teeth. I use sensodine fresh gel tooth paste. How to whiten my teeth naturally. ?
What can I do for my teeth health ? Because my grand mother have no teeth in 70 but my grand father have many teeth in 80s n I became my grand father .
The most common question that I receive these days on a social media page, an email, a phone call or even from patients I meet at a party is not what dental implants are but rather what do they cost?
It’s the most common assumption that both dentists and patients make that they already know what dental implants are and what they entail. The entire class on the types, benefits, indications, implications of dental implants was somehow missed and all we have is myths that are widely believed without scientific basis and customizing to your own case. This is exactly why when one hears a cost attached to this procedure they have no basis to rationalize this as cheap or expensive other than the last quote they heard or saw online.
Would you decide your cardiac or neuro surgeon on the basis of his or her rate card? Deciding your dental implant procedure and specialist based on this arbitrary figure can be extremely dangerous.
Here’s a quick guide to factors to decide for yourself what your dental implants must cost –educate and empower yourself
#1 Implant type –origin & make
The key decision in the choice of your implant is the company, design and origin of your implant.
As most products the American & European implants from global companies will be expensive for the quality and standards they represent. This is not to say that local makes are not effective but paying for something that is globally approved and available is well worth the cost.
It maybe a good practice to ask your surgeon for the research that supports why the implant they’re using is the best.
The type of design and material of the implant also determines cost-for example tooth colored zirconia implants are more expensive than the standard titanium ones.
Even your dental surgeon is limited by the type of support he receives from the implant company so choose and pay wisely based on this key factor.
#2 Skill & qualifications of your surgeon
Once you have a great implant the person placing it for you must have the right hands for placing it.
- Qualifications: When researching your dentist check his qualifications like a specialization in surgery or prosthodontics (science of replacing missing teeth) or even a specialized international degree in implants.
- Previous cases : You can ask your dentist for any photographs they may have done and how they turned out.
- Feedback: Read some testimonials of previous patients or ask for references
- Skill & Experience: while this is less apparent to judge the above points will prove this
- #3 The type of dental practice
Do your research and choose a practice that is geared towards surgery and they have the necessary infrastructure and training to manage emergencies with adeqaute experience.
Another important factor is how humane they are in their approach how comfortable they can make you and how painless their approach to dentistry is be it a simple cleaning or a full mouth implant surgery.
#4 The complication of your case –your medical & dental history
If you have multiple teeth that you lost years ago and are now well into your middle or senior years with a few lifestyle diseases like diabetes or bone density issues understand that your complication level is higher than a 20 year old who needs to replace one missing tooth they lost a few months ago.
The cost attached to complications must be understood and most cases will require prior preparation before implants can be placed
Make sure your final choice of dentist and practice is someone who is accessible and approachable to you even minutes or years after your surgery and not someone who just wants to make a quick buck. Ask them about follow ups.
A common occurrence we see is patients getting implants of companies that they have no idea of this can pose a problem if something comes loose or breaks you need to know what you have in your mouth and that must have enough global reach and presence so if you were to relocate or travel you could still be treated anywhere in the world.
Hello doc, I so come to inform you that my gum is bleeding since last couple of days. I didn’t taken any medicine. When I brush It hurts so bad. What should I do?
Hello sir Recently my front teeth are broken what is the medical process for it? Please reply me sir.
Wisdom teeth are known to be the final molars to grow out and they complete the set of permanent teeth. They generally start to erupt during the late teens or in the beginning of twenties.
In case of some people, there is a possibility that the wisdom teeth may never erupt, while others may even grow four and more wisdom teeth.
Do all wisdom teeth create dental problems?
No, if a wisdom tooth has completely erupted through the gum and tissue, without actually harming the teeth next to it, it does not require to be extracted. But, this is only if the individual is able to clean and brush it thoroughly. The wisdom teeth should be properly examined and dental care is necessary to prevent any complications.
When do wisdom teeth need extraction?
Proper oral care of the teeth will keep them healthy and clean. But there may arise a situation, in which the removal of the wisdom teeth is quite necessary:
1. In certain cases, the wisdom tooth may erupt at a weird angle, compromising the teeth next to it. This may make it difficult to clean the teeth thoroughly, thus resulting in the onset of bacterial growth and periodontal disease. In this case, the wisdom teeth should be removed as soon as possible.
2. While the wisdom teeth grows out, it may happen that there is not enough space for it to grow properly. As a result the adjacent teeth may face pressure due to crowded teeth, leading to headaches, toothaches and jaw pain. It is best that the wisdom teeth is extracted in this situation.
3. In case a wisdom tooth develops a cavity, it should be extracted.
4. An impacted wisdom tooth, that is, if it has only partially grown out of the tissue, should also be extracted before it can cause serious complications.