Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Kumar G
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod Kumar GYour feedback matters!
I sneeze very frequently since few days. Am I allergic to something? Also my throat pains if I drink water from other places rather my home.
I am 35 years old male I have the problem of something blocking in throat, is it because of throat problem or is throat pain related with heart disease.
I am unable to work in my office as my head pains alot as I am unable to sleep in the right properly what to do for completing sleep properly.
I am facing mouth ulcer problem, when I ill use quickcool gel then it ill recover in 3-4 days and it ill happen again after every 2 weeks. Yesterday when I was cleaning my tongue then little blood was coming and my tongue become little rough. I can not eat spicy food.
Respected sir/ma'am I feel feverish and I am not suffering from any cold and cough but I feel head ache and also drowsyness kindly pls suggest and also the reason why is this happening? thank you!
I have GLAUCOMA and CATARACT in my eyes from past 3 years. CATARACT is very minor but in center of my both eyes that troubles me to see. Two days later I have my operation for CATARACT. But due to GLAUCOMA this will not help me much. Pressure of my eyes is14. 6 . I regularly use EVERFRESH drop 4 times a day and LUPITROS drop every night before sleep. Please suggest me something for this GLAUCOMA.
What are the advantages of eating milk and almonds together? And what is the better time for eating almonds and milk?
50/f diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia. Extreme pain around nose and right eye. Doc prescribed tegretol 100, neurokind plus andranidom (syrup). Also suggested not to apply ice or heat or massage. Please suggest if its fine and how long it takes for pain to reduce.
What is the normal time of having sex till ejaculation? And what are the normal size (length and thickness) of penis to gratify partner?
I am diabetic and high blood pressure patient From last one year I am unable to sexual relation to my partner Please help.
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency: The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety: Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.