Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod Kumar GYour feedback matters!
I have vitamin b12 deficiency what I do now I eat may vitamin b12 product but I can not increase wha I do help me please.
I am 32years male and suffering from cervical and lumbar spondylosis due to which I am having tingling in the hand but I'm not having any pain in the back. I had consulted a orthopedic surgeon he has given some medicine and told some physical exercises. It has cured to some extent but not totally. Please help.
I am 23 year age boy. Pain starts as my penis erect. White material inside the foreskin. No problem in flaccid condition. No swollen in penis. No continuous urge for pee. No itching. Pale/light red colour pigment on the forehead of my penis. Very easily can retract the foreskin in flaccid condition. On erection only little part of inside I, e pee hole can be visible. Never had sex. Am I suffering from Balinitism or Phimosis?
I having pain just below my stomach kindly help in getting clear about my problem. Is this problem serious or just a climate change effect.
I feel myself totally alone. Thats why I feel lil depressed nd I do masturbate daily. I do not wanna keep my this habit for long term. As much I knw this is not gud for me. Whats I can do to leave this habit. please suggest me.
Sir before one year I have operations of testosterone due to vein dilusis and now during sex my pennies got loose after 2 min so I can not satisfied so please tell me solutions.
I urge to masturbate because of heat produced in my abdomen. And also burning sensation on tip of penis I have also been diagnosed with uti. What should I do so that heat should not stimulate me to masturbate.
I am a 25 years old female with history of pcos, im not on any medications, there's significant coarse hair growth on my chin and mybteasts are underdeveloped. Can it be helped? Can breast growth happen after 25, non surgically, can hair growth be stopped?
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.