Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vimala
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VimalaYour feedback matters!
Here are 10 yoga poses that must be practiced daily.
1) Downward facing dog (Adho Mukha Shvanasana) - A top-notch upper body strengthener, this pose helps in strengthening hamstrings, calves and thighs. Since your hips are higher than your heart in this pose, it increases blood circulation.
2) Butterfly pose (Baddhakonasana) - Best asana for pregnant women, it helps in smooth delivery. Butterfly asana should be practiced preferably after first trimester. Practice daily for healthy reproductive system, curing menstruation problem, improved flexibility in the groin and in the hip region.
3) Plank pose (Chaturanga Dandasana) - Plank pose is the simplest yet most effective to help strengthen your arms, back, shoulders, core, quadriceps.
4) Warrior pose (Virabhadrasana) - This pose will help you attain long, lean, toned arms and legs by stretching hips, inner thighs, chest. It strengthens quadriceps, abdomen, shoulders and builds a firmer core.
5) Boat pose (Naukasan) - If you want to strengthen your core and quadriceps, this pose will give you maximum results.
6) Tree pose (Vrikshasana) - The tree pose stretches hips, inner thighs, legs, spine, core. It also helps you stay calm and attain positive frame of mind.
7) Child’s pose (Balasana) - The pose is great for pelvic region. It opens hips and relieves tightness in the lower back. It stretches hips, quads and back.
8) Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana) - Bridge pose is excellent for stretching front part of the body. It opens up the chest and ribcage that helps more oxygen to flow in your body. Builds strong hamstrings and glutes.
9) Bow Pose (Dhanurasana) - The bow pose eases menstruation disorders. It is very effective in weight loss, digestion and fixes appetite. Gastrointestinal problems would no longer remain a worry.
10) Garland pose (Malasana) - The pose strengthens pelvic muscles, stretches lower back, groin, hips, ankles. This lower squat pose will help you relieve constipation and cramps.
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a form of assisted reproductive technology (ART), wherein the egg and the sperm are physically combined in a laboratory dish before being transferred into the uterus. This procedure of reproduction has gained popularity among infertile and homosexual couples and also among women opting for single motherhood.
Although IVF is a becoming increasingly accepted procedure in the present day scenario with the growing infertility levels among individuals and open-mindedness of the society, there are some factors that must be taken into consideration before opting for the IVF procedure.
- Multiple Births: To guarantee the success of the treatment, usually more than one embryo is inserted into the uterus after fertilization. It is not uncommon for multiple embryos to end up attaching themselves to the uterine wall, leading to multiple births. It is important for the individual or the couple to be emotionally and physically prepared for that possibility.
- Reasons for infertility: Before opting for the procedure, the couple is often advised to go through several tests to check for the sperm count, mobility and the uterus environment to determine if at all IVF is the best option for the couple.
- Side Effects: After the procedure, the woman is expected to be under several types of medication to prevent the eggs from ripening. There are certain obvious side effects including headache, bloating, nausea and mood swings. In certain cases, the individual may experience circulatory problems, which when heightened may require hospitalization.
- Emotional Impact: IVF has a major impact on the emotion regulation of the individual. It might be overwhelming for most individuals and a strong psychological system is often searched for people opting for the procedure. The stress and the overflow of emotions can sometimes be too much to take for somebody and hence, people with major psychological disorders are advised against it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
M suffer from leukorrhea how to get rid from this disease Why its occur ? Can I sex with my husband in this condition?
Hi I got ma first period after delivering baby tht too for 13 months and m bleeding frm 1 month since bleeding has not yet stop and I did ultra sound scan Tsh test evrythn s Normal I am taking trapic 500 too But m really worried so much about ma bleeding.
Pregnancy can be easy and smooth, while on the other hand, it might be time consuming, marred with conception difficulties all along the way. Pregnancy may seem exciting to some, whereas it can be stressful for others. Regardless of whether it is the first child you are planning or have had a successful pregnancy previously; there are some tips you need to keep in mind in order to improve fertility and give birth to a healthy child.
Some fertility boosting factors are:
These fantastic swimmers are at the very root of male fertility. Some important components which need to be taken into consideration are sperm count, sperm motility (the ability of the sperm to swim around the female reproductive tract) and morphology (shape and size of a sperm). In order to have all these parameters in check and working fine, one needs to abstain from smoking and limit alcohol consumption among many other lifestyle modifications.
Having unprotected vaginal intercourse during the woman’s fertile days in a month helps improve chances of conception.
Fertility becomes a challenge when you are either overweight or underweight. The weight of a woman affects ovulation (The release of eggs from the ovaries) and causes hormonal imbalance; factors which make it very difficult to conceive. Keep your weight levels in check and that could prove primarily essential in bettering your fertility.
Staying well nourished boosts your odds of conceiving! Make sure to include enough protein, iron, zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin D in your diet, because deficiencies in these nutrients have been linked to lengthened menstrual cycles (and therefore less frequent ovulation) and a higher risk of early miscarriage. Ask your gynaecologist if you should take a daily multivitamin supplement. And be sure to eat protein-rich foods, such as meat, fish, low-fat dairy products, eggs, and beans.
Beware of STDs or Sexually Transmitted Diseases. One is the most prone to STDs of any kind if he/she happens to engage in unprotected sexual intercourse; having a number of sexual partners just ups the chances of getting afflicted by STD. Protected vaginal intercourse helps prevent STDs, thus enhancing fertility and subsequently, chances of conception.
According to several studies, the lubricant one chooses surprisingly plays a significant role in determining fertility. Not all lubricants boost fertility and sperm motility (sperm count). Baby oil or egg whites are a few good examples of such lubricants.
While a limited amount of caffeine consumption is good, overdoing it might spoil and hamper fertility. Limit caffeine intake and keep it within a level of 200-250mg a day.
Smoking, besides playing havoc with every organ in the body, affects the reproductive organs and thus fertility. In men, it leads to reduced sperm count and in women, it causes DNA damage. Stub the bud right now and never get back to it.
Certain toxic chemicals can lead to female and male infertility. So it is advisable that you stay away from chemicals such as pesticides, organic solvents and lead, the primary toxins which pose a severe threat to fertility.
- Exercising regularly can never go wrong. It gives you the strength and stamina, boosting your overall health. However, vigorous exercises, especially when you are trying to conceive, will do you no good. It might adversely lead to the suppression of certain hormones such as progesterone (pregnancy stimulating hormone) and might affect ovulation, hence affecting fertility. Aim at a regular 20 minutes session of light exercises; mild cardiovascular exercises such as walking can work wonders, especially in such circumstances. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I find swelling and pain after 14-15 days of menstrual cycle in my breasts. Can you please help me out.
I like to lick her vagina. She also likes it. Is it risky to lick it? What taste should come while licking her vagina. I got salty taste is it normal?
Its been 15 days now. No periods. As well as no positive pregnancy test. I am very depressed. I want to get pregnant soon. Doctor please help me. Im trying for the baby since 1 year. This is the first time when my periods went irregular for 15 days. please help me.
Have protein based dinner that includes:
- chicken without any carbohydrate.
This simple change will give 2-3 kg weight loss in a month.