Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi SaradhiYour feedback matters!
I am 27 having facial hair in chin and chicks uperlevs. Irregular periods problem. How to get ride of this.
Hi. I have an issue with intercourse. My sperm comes out after I ejaculate inside my wife vagina. We got married 5 months back and she is yet to get pregnant. We are desperately trying for a baby.
I am 29 year women. I am suffering from hormonal diegese my monthly period time is not happen in on time it will disturbed.
My name is Anushree, I had used a hair removal cream on my underarms that results in a dark and buried type skin. I am just 20 and bcoz of this problem, I can't wear sleeveless dresses. I had consulted with Two - three doctors but no positive results. Please suggest me some solution to get rid of dark underarms. Please plzzzzzz.
I am 29 years female and unmarried. I have pcod problem which was known to me when I was 18 years old. I am fair but due to irregular periods I get severe acne on my face and ruined my face to the core. I have been treated by dermatologists and gynecologists and literally I was experimented by lotz n lotz of medicines which helped me in no way. Due to irregular periods I put on weight. Another thing is that, when I was under medication I had severe head ache, nausea, depression and stress as side effects. But even after 11 years of medication the problem still persists. Can you suggest me a treatment that permanently relieves me from this problem.
Morning sickness is one of the unpleasant experiences during pregnancy. Some women dread at the thought of it. It is more common in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, especially with the first child. Allopathy attributes this to hormonal changes, vitamin deficiency, dehydration, etc. Homeopathy believes that this morning sickness happens with the physical, emotional, and biological adjustments that the mother has to make with the new baby growing within her. As with all conditions, homeopathy believes in not just giving a medication to cure the nausea but to identify the associated symptoms and manage the woman as a whole entity.
Some of the popular homeopathic options available are listed below:
- Colchicum: The mere thought of food intensifies the nausea, especially fish and eggs. Any movement increases the nausea. There is an urge to consume carbonated drinks. The woman chooses to sleep with her knees drawn close to the chest.
- Sepia: The smell and thought of food worsens the nausea sensation. There is a craving for vinegar, sweets, and pickles. There is a feeling of heaviness in the pelvis. This exhaustion leaves you with a feeling of indifference to close family and friends. Exercise can improve the feeling.
- Pulsatilla: Staying in a closed, stuffy room make the nausea worse. Being out in the open air makes it better. Walking makes it better. The craving for sweet and fatty foods is high, but that worsens the nausea. Water consumption is reduced. Mood is unpredictable, wanting comfort and reassurance.
- Nux vomica: The woman wakes up from bed with a nausea, but not able to vomit out. The woman is hyperstimulated and feels very anxious and stressed. Light and sound can also add to the irritation. There is a strong insomnia component to this woman.
- Cocculus indicus: Loss of appetite, with even the thought or smell or sight of food making you nauseous. There is a highly tired and fatigued feeling. The person can feel chills, vertigo, and loss of sleep. The symptoms are usually worse in the afternoon.
- Ipecacuanha: The nausea is severe and constant, but is not relieved with vomiting. There is profuse salivation and constant spitting.
- Tabacum: The nausea in this woman is persistent, is worse when in a warm room, and induced by even the slightest smell of tobacco. The nauseas feels better when there is fresh air movement, might ask for the car windows to be open. There is also an urge to leave the abdomen uncovered.
In addition to these, some tips to avoid morning sickness include eating a dry cracker before getting out of bed, avoiding fatty foods for dinner, drinking plenty of water, and including a lot of ginger in your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.