Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya BhaskarYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic patient but like to eat sweets potato and mutton. If I eat this this very less in a week that will be bad for me? Or it can be eat sometime please reply.
I am an 45 years female suffering from bronchitis asthma and hyper thyroid since last three years my thyroid keeps fluctuating and i have hyper acidity also kindly suggest.
Hi my friend is non diabetic patient. I suspect he might be having amaryl tablet and due to that his sugar levels are going down. Is there any way to detect the low sugar levels are due to this amaryl medicine? Please suggest me if any diagnosis will let me know about it.
Diabetes is a disease that affects the blood sugar levels and the utilization of sugar in the body. Glucose is important for the body to build up muscles and acts as a source of fuel for the brain functions.
In diabetic conditions, the blood glucose level is so high that it will lead to serious health problems, which may even be fatal. Diabetes is of two types, type I and type ii. There are several treatments for diabetes and homeopathic treatment using drugs can improve the health of diabetic patients effectively and aid in achieving good control over blood glucose.
Frequent appearance of boils
Slow healing of wounds
Homoeopathic medicine has been a safe and effective healing modality for 200 years. It works for treatment and prevention. Homoeopathy and can cure 80% of each type cases within two or three years. After homoeopathic case taking, according to totality of symptoms and law of similar all physical and mental symptoms are taken and treatment is giving to the patient. In strict homoeo treatment even insulin dependent patient [idp] can stop their insulingradually. For this weekly fbs and ppbs report is necessary. Medicines such as helonias, phos, iodum, syzygium jambolanum, cephal, (mother tincture) are used by us effectively in the treatment of all the stages of the diseases. Often, patients come to us already under insulin replacement. In such cases we advise the continuance of the replacement ahile starting them off on our medicines. After some months, when we see a consistent control over the blood sugar levels, we taper off the conventional replacement therapy.
The sooner you know that you have or are at risk for diabetes, the sooner you can start making changes to control the disease and improve your long-term senior health outlook.
Recently I found that I have TSH 15.27 and vitamin D 11.6 Can there be a permanent cure for that and can I be normal again. I was trying to loose weight but couldn't what food to eat so as to cure fast. IS THYROID A LIFE TIME ILLNESS SHOULD I HAVE TO TAKE MEDICINE LIFETIME.
I am a diabetic from many years. Now I am on insulin. How to control diabetes without taking insulin. Also would like to know about medicines I am currently taking gluconorm forte 1 gm and exermet 1000 and for blood pressure amlosafe ls. Is there any alternate to the first medicine written by me?
I am a diabetic age 38 years so I want to know that my sugar level always near to 400 but I have no such problem in my body but there are some people sugested that it will ne dangerous so please advise me.
Dear doctor, I am 64 years old suffering from hypertension from last 6 months. My bp is 160/ 100 and taking telmisartan 20mg + amlodipine 2.5 mg in the morning and at night. In addition I am taking metoprolol succinate extended release 12.5 mg after lunch hours. Ecg is normal. Blood sugar fasting 110 and after 2 hrs of meal is 145. Hb1ac - 6.4. I am afraid of taking metoprolol succinate because of its side effects. Amlodipine also causes water accumulation in legs and feets as I have read in books. Please advise me which medicine should I continue so that my bp and sugar remains in limits.
I am 48 yrs old got hypo thyroid taking thyronorms 125 mg everyday with fail my heel (both) pains like hell the moment I get from the bed. 2. After any meal I had to pass stools immediately. Please advice me whats the remedy.
Dear Doctor, My parents are diabetic. If they feel sweating due to low sugar levels then can we give them hydralyte tablets? Hydralyte tablets are soluble in water and are similar to the electral / glucon C powder administered to patients suffering from nausea or diahorrea.
Blood sugar control is the core of the diabetes treatment plan as by losing control over your blood sugar, you risk serious complications related to health. Frequent or ongoing irregular blood sugar levels can damage your blood vessels, nerves and organs. Irregular Blood Sugar Level is a major concern and can affect diabetic as well as general people.
The most common causes of uncontrolled blood sugar level are:
1. Skipping Insulin or oral glucose medicines.
2. Eating too many carbohydrates in general.
3. Have an infection
4. Exercising less or not at all.
Symptoms of increased sugar level in body
1. Increased Thirst: If you feel unusually thirsty and feel the urge to drink more than usual, you should check your sugar levels.
2. Frequent Urination: Excessive urination occurs when glucose builds up in your blood, and your kidney begins to work harder to get rid of the extra glucose. The excess sugar is thrown away from the body through urine.
3. Fatigue: Extreme tiredness or fatigue is common symptoms of uncontrolled blood sugar. If you do not have sufficient amount of insulin in your body, or if the insulin is not processed properly, then it stays in our blood. Hence, it does not get used up for energy.
4. Blurry Vision: High blood sugar levels can lead to swollen lenses in your eyes due to fluid leaking in, according to Joslin Diabetes Center. This changes the shape of the lens and makes it unable to focus properly, resulting in blurry vision.
You can also take the package for Managing Blood Sugar.
How you can control the level of sugar in your body
- Diet: Eat right. Consult a diabetes educator or dietician to help you figure out a healthy diet that works for you. Do share all your sugar levels, your preference with them. This would enable them to make a proper and more suitable diet plan for you, which will help you in keeping your blood sugar under control.
- Exercise: To keep your blood sugar control, do exercise regularly. Exercise will increase your insulin activity, after which you don’t need to as much insulin to help your body in processing carbohydrates.
- Medication: Insulin is a hormone that is normally produced in the body. But for people with abnormal blood sugar level, it is either not working as it should or the body has stopped producing it. People with abnormal Blood sugar level may need to take insulin in order to keep their blood glucose levels in a healthy range. Insulin helps your body to use glucose properly.
- Blood Glucose Monitoring: Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly in order to know how much insulin you require, especially before you take a meal. Keeping a check on your blood glucose levels will help you in adjusting your insulin medication as well as your meals, so that your blood sugar remains stable.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I am on XET CR 25 since 6 year .I feel hunger in evening till dinner n after also. Also feel to eat sweet that time .I m not diabetic but taking physotic tablet always sugar lever shows 145 pp n fbs 119 .pls advice.
Garlic also helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels in diabetic people, thanks to its anti-diabetic and hypolipidemic properties. It contains sulfur compounds that protect against oxidative damage and even high cholesterol.
According to a 2011 study published in the Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, garlic supplementation with standard anti-diabetic agent provides better blood sugar control in Type 2 diabetics.
A 2014 study published in the Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders suggests that garlic can help treat diabetes and related cardiovascular diseases.
•Eat 2 or 3 raw garlic cloves daily on an empty stomach.
•Also, include garlic in your cooking or take a supplement after consulting a doctor.