Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I Regularly work on my laptop for 4-5 Hours on bed late night. Now I am suffering from chest pain regularly what should I do.
I am 21 year and male. During last two years I feel pain in my left scrotum. In usg nothing was founded. I'm very tensed about my problem help me.
I am a housewife and I have 7 month child I have feel weakness and my hand is shaking. please gave me proper solution.
I have continue feeling of vomiting but vomiting does not come and there is gas in my stomach please give me answer because gas problem irritate me so much.
Hi, as it's ramzan month, i'm confused about meal. What should be taken at iftaar time and what should be taken at sehri time? please help me.
Main last 5 year se khansi ki problem suffer kar raha hun kai doctors ko dikhaya tha sabne kaha alergy aur bronchities hain lekin relief nai mil raha please give me remedy.
Hii. I am taking dabur shilajit gold from 1 month. Can this improve in my erectile dysfunction problem ? How many month should be use this ? please suggest.
Dear dr. I am suffering from constipation since childhood. Last year it became very acute. I started taking kyamchurna at night. Since then I have relief. But the problem arises the day I miss to take it. First of all I want to ask will taking kyamchurna daily affect my body & other thing is there any remedy to cure constipation. Can constipation be hereditary becoz my mom suffer from the same. I even did barium analysis of digestive trace, but nothing was found.
My wife having pain while having sex with me. She is having heavy pain in vagina . please refer some tab or gel so we can have better and satisfying sex. Any tab or gel to make her arouse and respond faster for better sex life please refer as soon as possible. Thanks.
Hello sir, I am 27 years old. Weight is 50 kg. And when I have eat then within 5 min I have must go to toilet And made gas some time stomach pain and fill heavy stomach.
My 10 weeks pregnant. She have UTI. For that her gyn. doctor prescribed cefuroxime axetil 500 mg 2 times for a day. Is this safe for mother and baby?
Dear doctor, im 19 year old male, a UG medical student, im facing problem of sleep, since from 12th class I usually study from 7pm to 4am. But after exams wen I want to sleep I will not get sleep upto 4am and after sleeping at 4am I wake up late morning and every time ill be late to the classes. Please doctor say me some solution and during class hours ill take 10min to 15min of nap for this problem. So, doc I want to get back to my normal sleeping awake cycle. What shud I do?
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition.