Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, I had and medical abortion on 21st jun because my baby heartbeat was gone. After that my periods came on 5th Aug next period was on 21st sep and this third one came on 5 Nov. After abortion my cycles are irregular and bleeding is very light this is my third cycle with the same light bleeding problem. What should I do?
Hey this is extremely urgent I'm worried so much please help. I took I pill on 6th may just after unprotected sex. My periods got over on 1st of july only but today I got my period's again why? Is it normal? I took I pill 2 months back too is it side effect? Am I suffering from something? Like getting periods a full 15 days early is okay or not? I'm so damn worried please help.
I had done ultrasonography and as per result it shown that the left ovary is enlarged and shows two chocolate cysts and one clear cysts and left ovary measures 6.2 cm X 5.0 cm. The gyno doctor suggest to do laparoscopy surgery to remove the cysts. Pl suggest can I go for laparoscopy surgery to remove cysts or go for any other treatment to remove the cysts. Also suggest can I go for homeopathy treatment to treat cysts.
I had my last periods around 20of February. On 28 feb I had unprotected sex after 3 hours I had I pill. Now it's 25 of march. My periods have not come. I had 2 times home pregnancy tests and 2 times lab urine tests. All of them were negative. What should I do.
Hi, My wife carrying 7th month pregnancy and she getting itching on stomach with black lines. Please suggest for curing this problem.
Hi, I am 35 year old lady and I am divorced. I get several times sex cravings hunger. Is oral sex safe and protective? How oftenly we can do? Without condom is safe?
Dr. Please clarify the following items, What is Hyper stimulation ovaries Syndrome? Is it curable? Is it controlled by yoga and exercises?
I am suffering from subchroinic bleeding and is suggested bed rest is it safe to eat lemon.Please tell.
My partner released his sperms near my vagina as he was just humping and we didn't had intercourse. As soon as his sperms came out I washed my vagina. This happened on 3rd dec. My last period last dated at 26th nov which means that all this happened after 7 days my periods got over. Is there any chance of getting pregnant considering my period dates and not having intercourse?
I had sex with my boyfriend and he word 2 condoms but it's not leaked even though i'm getting very scare of pregnancy and next day morning when I go to toilet 6 to 7 drops were bleeding i'm getting very scare please suggest me.
I am having librax, pankreiflat, and pantocid dsr fr about 2 weeks. My periods is delayed for about 8 days. Can this medicines be the reason for delaying of periods?
She had unsafe sex with her husband but periods not come what can she do she does not want baby at moment.
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old red platelets. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Numerous individuals with gallstones may be asked to go through surgery to remove the gallbladder. These include the following:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: The specialist passes instruments, a light, and a camera through a few little cuts in the midsection.
- Open cholecystectomy: The specialist makes bigger cuts in the belly to expel the gallbladder. You may have to spend a couple days in the hospital after the operation.
- Without getting operated: If you have a mild condition and your specialist feels you shouldn't have an operation, he may recommend medicines like chenodiol, ursodiol, or both. These medications work by dissolving cholesterol stones. One may experience mild loose motions as a side effect.