Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VibinYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old male. I have pimples, acne and black spot. I have this problem with my 8th std. What can I do.:-(;-(
Hi, I work as a manager in import export factory 4m last 6 years and due to that my stomach is getting fat from 30 it has gone to 36 my pants /jeans. please tell me some advice how to get back in shape bcz of that I am not looking good big stomach big bumps whenever I see myself in mirror I look like pregnant women. Thanks.
My age is 23, sir my problem is that I have dark circles below my eyes, what should I do to remove the dark circles.
Sir what is triglycerides. And what is effect in our body. I. And what is precaution we should take.
I have crack in my butt line with whiten skin over crack, I have tried many ointments like panderm which didn't work. What should I do to get rid of them?
I am suffering from gas in my stomach and lose motion from the last three days please consult me some advise hkw to recover.
Hai madam, I myself srinivas. I am 35years old and my weight is near about 80. I want decrease my weight to 55 to 60. What I have to do?
I get palpitations. I feel devastated. I do not want to talk to any one. I just remain in my room 24*7 lost in thoughts and imagination. I get angry at everything. I cry at everything. I can not concentrate on my studies. I throw my books away and sit at a fixed place. I do not want to talk to anyone. Sometimes the condition is such that I really do not get any emotion. Just emotionless. I do not know what I am feeling. I like sitting in darkness. I hate people around me. I feel lost in thoughts. What is happening to me.
I am 22 years male facing some serious problem like white hair and hair fall from last 1 year. Please tell me. What should I do?
My left knee always has a popping sound whenever I climb stairs but now a days the sound becomes louder and I am also feeling mild pain and stiffness in my knee but this condition can't appear on normal walking. What is the cause and treatment of this problem? Is it serious.
Just had breakup. Unable to concentrate on studies. My ca-ipcc exams are on head. Any how want to crack it. Frustration and depression are main problem.
Feet feel cold specially fingers even in this weather somewhat like sensation.plz suggest what to do.
This type of posture straightens out your spine, relaxes your muscles and helps improve your height. On the other hand, a bad posture makes your spinal cord bend, which in turn suppresses your normal height.
So, make sure to sit straight on a chair and keep your shoulders straight and chin high. When you stand or walk, keep your body straight and tight.
I have so many marks or we can say scars or spot on my face because of I had suffered by skin reaction on my face I want to get rid out of this please suggest me something.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.