Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkata Rao S
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Venkata Rao SYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old from last two years I have got sleeplessness and heavy tense in my mind for that I have to take the tablet for sleeping. How can I get sound sleep please tell me, I have also gastric problems.
Food’s relation with depression is a complicated one. A person can suddenly lose appetite or become extremely voracious. There are instances when you feel hungry, but do not eat due to the lethargy of cooking. Either way, it is a difficult task to eat healthy during a depression. Here is a list of tips that will help you to refrain from eating and drinking unhealthy and unhygienic food items such as alcohol, junk foods, chocolate, caffeine and ice-cream.
Prepare frozen meals well in advance:
During depression, not many people feel the urge to cook a meal. The alternative, in this case, is to prepare as many meals as you can and freeze them for future consumption. Food items such as black beans, pasta and chicken can be cooked and stored in the refrigerator for quite a few days. Store the cooked food in as many jars as you have. This cooked items will act as a life saviour when you feel hungry, but do not feel like cooking.
Use fewer dishes:
Minimising the number of dishes will save your life. A lot of people lose the urge of cooking or eating healthy when they see a pile of undone dishes in the wash basin. Use a minimum amount of dishes that is required for daily use and immediately wash them when you are done eating. This way you will fell motivated to cook and eat healthily.
Do not go for complicated meals:
They are a lot of easy to cook healthy meal options out there. Do not go for a dish that is difficult to prepare. If you mess up, chances are that you will neither enjoy eating the dish nor it cook in the future as well. The best thing to do is to prepare simple and easy to prepare healthy meals. Refer to a recipe book if you need help.
Listen to music while preparing food:
Cooking can be boring if you do not enjoy it. A good alternative is to listen to music while cooking. This will keep boredoms at bay and meals will be prepared in a whisker. Not to mention music will also keep your motivation level high. If work and play are not your things, you can watch the cooking shows to get your motivation level up.
Eating out is not a crime. If you feel the urge to eat out, go by all means. You need not eat junk food when you are out. Instead of going to a fast food joint, go to a good restaurant that serves healthy yet tasty food. It is a great way of improving your mood and eating healthy at the same time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello Sir, I am 34 years old. Because of tension & controversy I have some pain in my right lung & hand from 3 days. Is it dangerous sir. please help me by explain.
The loss of libido or a decline in the sex drive is quite disastrous for your martial life. It can literally sound the death knell for you relationship.
Not to worry, this problem is fairly common and can easily be addressed. One of the easiest ways to address is by employing some of nature’s gifts. Extracts from plants like Ashwangandha are great in revitalizing the body, including one’s sex drive. Listed below are some natural ayurvedic remedies to take your libido up a few notches -
- Ashwagandha- Also known as Indian ginseng, it is used to cure premature ejaculation, impotence and low sex drive. It does so by improving nerve function and helping the body manage stress. It strengthens the respiratory and reproductive systems by reducing stress and fatigue. Taken with warm milk, honey and ginger, it is easy to digest and integrate into the diet.
- Shatavari- Used to enhance female fertility, Shatavari nourishes female reproductive organs such as the Ovum. It helps regulate the hormonal balance, blood circulation and increase the chances of conception. It is also used to reduce the risks of a miscarriage. An anti-inflammatory herb, it helps cure impotence and genital inflammation.
- Shilajit- An aphrodisiac, Shilajit prolongs and improves sexual functions. It improves both the count and quality of sperm. It helps regulate hormonal balance and improves blood circulation and makes detoxification more efficient. It improves energy and helps with endurance.
- Talmakhana- An herb, Talmakhana is used to treat semen anomalies and improve sperm quality. Also used to cure premature ejaculation, it improves the blood circulation to your genitals. An anti-inflammatory herb, it helps boost semen production. It is also a very powerful aphrodisiac.
- Gokshura- An herb that improves sexual drive and desire and will subsequently improve sexual performance. A non-hormonal bio stimulator, it enhances erection and strengthens penile tissue making it an effective remedy for erectile dysfunction.
When it comes to sexuality and sexual desire, the natural approach is always the best way to do it. If you are looking to add a bit of spice in your sex life, perhaps you should try these ayurvedic remedies to boost your libido.