Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Venkata RamanaYour feedback matters!
Hello I'm 28 year old male. I have observed some node (gathan) in my body under my skin or may be on muscles that is not pain full but its annoying me. In the starting I have seen one on stomach then after six month it seen on hand, leg also. I can't identity what it is? Is it one type of swelling or other disease.
I am 73 years old and having arthritis problem and could not walk fast. Please suggest a remedy. I have also sugar problem which is on the borderline with 156 pp and you can also suggest medicines for that also.
I have having pain in left testicle. Its random pain. Unable to identify the reason can it be due to wrong posture or something can some help how to identify the issues.
I have piles problem its like when I shit my small skin comes out n it pains n sometime it bleeds what should I do?
Hello I am facing burning sensation after eating and daily early in the morning I suffer from from headache and same burning sensation and I cannot take breakfast.
I am 32 and my wife is 26 she just had had family planing operation before one month so like to know after how much time we can restart our sex life.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I masturbate daily once at night since many years. I could not control it without it I can't sleep. I am unmarried. I could not perform sex well with my romantic partner. My erection last for few minutes could not penetrate well. Please help me to get rid of this problem.
My age is 40 years old and also I m a diabetic patient last 7 years. Last few days I take medicine Ayurvedic tablets Himalaya LIV. 52 but my blood sugar is increase. Why it is increased? Should I stop taking medicine?
I am unable to control my sex power and neither I am able to gain weight. My hands mostly shivers. Please advise.
Super Fact of the Day: An hour of wearing headphones can see the bacteria count increase in your ear by 700 times!
When you wear a pair of headphones, you end up blocking the entry of natural air into your ear, which causes bacteria to increase by 700 times inside within an hour! As a result, your eardrums respond with pain or hearing loss, as they are unable to bear the invasion of bacteria in such huge numbers.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!