Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Venkata Nageshwar GoudYour feedback matters!
I am having a loose skin when my penis was in normal condition and I have some rashes on both penis and testis as well, and I am having a major masturbation problem, for every 10 minutes I getting to do masturbation, even when I am at work its happening and it's getting hard to masturbation at works.
I am 72 years old. I am having pain around waist, neck. I am located at chennai and retired. Kindly advise me as to what I should do and whom I can contact. I cannot afford high cost for treatment.
I am 54 years old and have undergone a bypass surgery in august, 2014. I wish to know what is the treatment available for peyronies and can it be cured with ayurveda?
I am suffering from migraine headache from past few years. I got used to pain killers but it dis not work .please suggest me.
What should be the immediate assistance for blooding nose and it's best home medicine for regular use.
Hello, I am writing this for my sister. She is 20 years old and is normally healthy. Today morning while travelling she vomited two times and felt dizzy. This has not happened before. What might be the reason? She has some sort of a cough as well.
Premature ejaculation (PE) is defined as the uncontrolled ejaculation which happens either before or shortly post sexual penetration. This usually happens without any sexual stimulation and leads to unsatisfactory results for both the partners. Premature ejaculation might affect a man's confidence and lead to anxiety and stress.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) refers to the inability to maintain an erection required for the sexual needs of a man or his partner. This is often termed as impotence.
Both Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction are common forms of male sexual dysfunction and can affect any man at any point of his life. These are the most common causative factors of infertility.
Treatment includes the following:
- Lifestyle changes include abstinence from alcohol and smoking. Regular exercises and yoga should be done. Deep breathing exercises also help.
- Diet modification by avoiding fried, junk, processed, canned and denatured foods. Cereals, eggs, blueberries, bananas, onions, celery, ginger, lettuce, honey and milk should be included in diet. Blueberries and cereals help in the blood circulation of the genital area thus maintain erection.
Ayurvedic Ways To Cure Premature Ejaculation:
- Dinacharya / Ratricharya - This is the systematic following of the day to day routine. It includes the sleep pattern, quality and quantity of food, exercise, sex, brushing and the many do's and don'ts to be followed.
- Ritucharya - This is basically the systematic seasonal protocol, which should be followed.
- Sadvritta and Sadachara - This practice enables to have a circle of goodness and also following the practice of good deeds.
- Achara Rasayana - A behavior and conduct should be followed which benefits if Rasayana in the form of rejuvenators, anti-ageing medicines and immune modulators are taken.
- Vega Dharana and Vega udeerna should be avoided - Natural reflexes like urination, defecation, sneeze, hunger, thirst, sleep, sex, crying should be avoided. Also, anxiety, anger, stress, jealousy, hatred should be avoided.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe.
Ayurvedic treatment of Erectile Dysfunction:
1. Vajikarana therapy - This herbal therapy leads to strength, potency, increased time of erection and happiness. This therapy can only be administered in a person who exhibits self-control and is between 18-70 years old.
Other than the specific ayurvedic remedies mentioned, these should also be done:
- Massaging of the body especially the genital areas with herbal oils acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Yoga and meditation helps to overcome stress and exertion.
- Herbal supplements should be taken to rejuvenate the reproductive organ.
- A sound sleep of minimum 8 hours a day.
- Natural Urges should not be avoided.
- Ghee should be added in diet.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
Since ED is primarily Vata disorder, strengthening therapies are utilized in Ayurveda. Vajikarna is a branch of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and contains many effective therapies and herbal solutions that can completely cure this disorder. Patients should follow the underlying guidelines:
- Take simple, chemical free diet, as many chemicals used for growing and manufacturing food particles can affect nervous functioning and sexual arousal.
- Prevent indigestion, constipation and vitiation of Apan Vayu that is responsible for penile erection. So patient should avoid foods that trigger gas formation like potato, beans, peas, brinjal etc. and prefer fruit vegetables, spices like dry ginger and drinks like lemon water which release gases easily.
- Excessive salt, acids, tobacco & alcohol too should be avoided. Most of dry fruits, fresh fruits and milk products increase sexual vigour.
- Consuming pure ghee and dry fruits like almond & cashew regularly boost sexual vigour and prevents erectile dysfunction.
- Performing Yogasan & Suryanamaskar regularly improves tone of the muscles required for erection while doing Pranayam brings about mental relaxation and tranquility.
Dear sir /mam my name is Ajit and my age is 30 years. I am suffering from stomach pain what I can do for solve this problem.
My son ,5 years old was suffering from severe flu for 1 week. His wbc count was 3700. Is there any tonic or supplement to increasing wbc count and make the immune system strong? Please suggest.
Daily morning when I urine its coming in thick yellow colour Can I know why it is Wat are the reasons behind it should I consult a doctor for this.
The fracture in my left femur subtrocantetic region since 13 nov, 2013 has gone in nonunion/extremely delayed union. Nailing, bone grafting with lower fixed screw removal, lower dynamic screw removal on 24/9/2014 done. Earlier fracture in right femur on 12 jan, 2010 took more than 4. 5 years to unite after 5 operations. Kindly tell me solution for early union.
I have penis curvature whom to consult sexologist or urologist for better treatment And give me a advice to get rid of this problem.
Sir I have lots of headache so & feeling so bad & also last 3 I have a fever also. What can I do for that, ans me please.
I have otrivin drop for nose clear. I am soaked for a month. I have ayurveda medicine too. please suggest.
I m suffering from headache from last 4 days n due to Dat m unable to sleep can you suggest me why shld I do?
I have more masturbating from last few years. Now I feel weakness in my pennis. Pennis is moved in the left side from its end & not so strong. And right ball goes up. What the meditation to normal it.
Frequent masturbation for many year cause brain what I have dizziness and feeling over production of sex hormones And shortness of breath Help me pls what can I do to solve all this problem to retain my life.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.