Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Varalakshmi NandyalaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I want to ask questions about labour pain and delivery Actually am in my seventh month now and I stay alone with my husband and this is my first baby so I do not have any idea regarding this. When should I go to hospital and what will be the symptoms. Due to some personal reasons any elders can not help us. So will I be able to take care of myself and baby after 9 months.
I have pain in lower part of my body from 3 days but my period is still not come I had sex last month from 18 to 20 feb and after that I take 5 unwanted 72 in those 2 days is there any chance of pregnancy and my last period was on 4 feb.
Whether having long hair around nipple is called hirsutism? I even have irregularities in periods is there any problem?
How to identify that conceived pregnancy which day? And how to do intercourse for pregnancy conceive? ? Any special methods? ?
Before I start bombarding you with advice, please accept my heartiest congratulations on being pregnant. This is a unique lifetime situation for you, so enjoy and have the fondest memories ever.
Despite having the responsibility to take care of the nutritional needs for your growing fetus, you do not have to eat for two people. All you need is 300 more calories in the second half of pregnancy and 500 more calories when you are breastfeeding.
Try and have 3 main meals and three snacks in a day to give you constant supply of energy. Cornflakes, fruits, Chilla, poha, sprouts and eggs make good snacks and have high nutrient value. Avoid overindulging in cereals like wheat and rice as these result in a high sugar surge followed by a sudden drop, making you lethargic and low in energy.
Include as many colors in your diet as possible; as veggies or fruits and you would not go deficient in any nutrient. For example- yellow color as in mango, ripe banana, pumpkin etc, red color as in tomatoes, water melon, pomegranate etc..
Avoid eating raw salads(unless at home where you are sure that the veggies have been washed nicely), uncooked meat like grilled stuff from outside, which could have remained partially cooked at the core and may cause infection. In parties, it is better to consume the fried stuff instead which ensures that all the germs have been killed.
Certain foods like unripe pineapple, raw papaya, and pineapple should not be consumed in large quantities in the first three months. Avoid belue cheese, sea water fish ( if not cooked properly) and canned food containing monosodium glutamate.
Pregnancy slows down the digestion, so eat your dinner early. Have 2-3 hours gap before dinner and sleep. If you feel hungry at bedtime, you can take a glass of milk or a small snack.
Stay physically active and do not overstuff yourself. A normal healthy person does not require any commercially available protein supplement powders, but if you feel your diet may be deficient or you do not have time to prepare healthy snacks, it is OK to include some supplements in your diet but guard against too much weight gain as these powders are usually high in calories and fat content.
It is OK to have all the stuff your mom lovingly prepares for you, but mind the portion size. After all, you are going to be pregnant only once or twice in your life.
I'm 30 years, female. I have history of hypothyroidism. Lately I have started having pain in my knees, ankles, lower back, neck, groin. I got MRI done, thankfully nothing specific showed up. I'm taking calcium daily. Can you suggest something to change in my diet or some specific tests to be undertaken for any future precaution. I'm married but no kids yet.
Please help me know the difference between bleeding between periods, and prolonged menstrual periods.
Hi I want to know about the dates to do sex to get pregnancy for my wife as her period date is 23 rd of every month.
My breasts skin getting loose. I want a fit and maintained figure for my husband love. What can I do?
hello team .plss suggest have just conceived last menses date 10 oct now no menses in d month of Nov only spotty blood on 7th oct earlier had an ectopic pregnancy in may removed one tube nd my gyne says wait for next 2 weeks for confirmation and ultrasound 2 times kar cchukii hh y she needs 2 weeks more for proper confirmation.
She has white discharge from vagina it smelling bad and feels tired at the end of the day, she is feeling unwell and irritation while intercourse. What should she do? She consulted doctor but it does not benefit what kind of appetite she could follow? What she should keep in mind to get rid of it.
I am 41 years old .I got mid bleeding for the first time .Is there any effect on menstrual cycle? Can it become late due to mid bleeding?
Hi, My girlfriend is feeling a bit tired after having sex and has pain in her body. She was giving me oral sex and her mouth was full with saliva. With the flow, she took the saliva and rubbed it on her vagina. I started fingering her and realised that is it safe to do so. I am pretty sure I did not ejaculate in her mouth but there was definitely some pre cum. So we were thinking of taking a unwanted 72 medicine Will this be right to do so. Extra info: I am 20 she is 19 Her periods are due this coming thursday We want to avoid any chances of her getting pregnant but I do not want that she should harm herself in any way. Please respond.
Hello, I am 38 years old and married in 2008. My wife's age is 35 years old. Since last 1.5 years, my wife's psychological behavior has been changed. Currently both of us thought are not matched. We are in position like magnetic needle north-south. From my side, she has full freedom. I was observed that she is in the menstrual period, the condition was worse.
Hi, We are married for 3 years and trying for baby. We have started with treatments a year back, but nothing clicked. I used to be very jovial and active before. But, now I have become quiet and depressed. Frustration to the core. Not able to concentrate well in work as well.
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.