Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Varalakshmi Nandyala
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Varalakshmi NandyalaYour feedback matters!
I am 20yrs old and my girlfriend has 20yrs before two days we done sex by using condom. Now she is getting pains. Now without getting pregnant is there any tablets or precautions? and can we eat papaya to avoid pregnancy?
Doc, How to take misoprostol pills after consuming mifepristone? I have tested positive after one week due. I have already taken mifepristone. Just want to know how to take misoprostol like after how many days gap and 4 pills altogether? I'm a mother of 3 years old. Thanks in advance.
I am 19 year old. I had sex on 4 th oct. And took unwanted 72 within 4 hour. 5 th oct I got bleeding one time slightly. My expected period date is 10 th oct. When I will get my period?
Hello Mam, My preg confirmed on aug 28th (4weeks) Only ges sac and yolk sac identified On sep4th new guy missed me for sex On sep 11th (6 week) fetal pole imaged heart 117 On oct 16 (11 week) On dec 18 (20week) March 7 (33 week) Pls let me know is there any possibilities new sperm can enter into the early ges sac or like fraternal twins one more egg comes and sperm can catch that my old got disappear after 6weeks new started to form n grow fast im confused. Pls advise. Because after 6 weeks I took scan on week 11 and so far only one baby im carrying. On week 7 and 8 while put hcg injection I got light bleeding.
My friend had unprotected sex with her boyfriend on 27th August and she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After 4 days I.e. On 1 september she started bleeding which continued till 4th September. Then she did home 4 urine pregnancy test after 21 days of intercourse, 28 days, 35 days and 42 days of intercourse. All the test came NEGATIVE. She did a beta hcg test on 18th October which was 51 days after intercourse. The result was <1.2miU/mL. Then after 5 days i.e. On 23 October she started bleeding which continued till 29th October. Last month also she bleed from 23 November to 29th November. Now I read on the internet that there is some breakthrough bleeding. So is it the same bleeding or actual periods?
What to do a 19 or 20 year girl to be fit and fine And what should be her proper weight.Please tell.
उज्जैन। गुरुनानक जयंति (कार्तिक पूर्णिमा) के अवसर पर गुरुनानक स्वास्थ्य सेवा द्वाराjn स्थानीय गुरुद्वारा फ्रीगंज में प्रात: १० बजे से दोप. ३ बजे तक श्वास (दमा) रोग एवं गठिया (जोड़ों के दर्द) हेतु एक विशेष आयुर्वेद शिव8िर का आयोजन होगा।
5 नवम्बर रविवार को आयोजित होने वाले इस चिकित्सा शिविर में उपस्थित सभी श्रृद्धालुओं को खीर प्रसादी एवं श्वास (दमा) रोगियों को चंद्रमा की रोशनी से संस्कारित एवं विशेष औषधियुक्त इस खीर प्रसादी के साथ ही आयुर्वेदीय औषधियों से निर्मित किट का भी वितरण किया जाएगा।
कृपया सेवा का लाभ लें एवं जरुरतमंदों को अवगत करायें!
Dear doctor, I am 33 years old widow and Every month I get my periods in time frame of 25 to 30 days and this time and this month I have not got my periods and I am living single from past 9 years without any physical interaction so there is no chances of me to get pregnant ans so please let me know what would be reason for such and what steps to follow to get regular periods on time ?
Hi doctor I have nausea vomiting and tired dizziness all of pregnancy symptoms but test result negative .What may be the problem please say.
A good diet and great nourishment during pregnancy, and enough of it is very important for your infant to develop and grow. You need to take around 300 or more calories every day than you did before you get pregnant. In spite of the fact that sickness and nausea during the initial couple of months of pregnancy can make this troublesome for some women, one should attempt to ingest a wholesome diet and take pre-birth vitamins.
Here are a few suggestions to keep you and your infant healthy
- Lean meat: The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of each cell in your and your child's body. High-protein foods likewise keep your craving under control by settling your glucose. Glucose is the reason you need to go for three servings (that is around 75 grams) of protein every day. Lean meat is a superb alternative, since it is high in iron.
- High fiber food: Pick foods high in fiber that are enhanced, for example, whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice, and in addition foods grown from the ground. In spite of the fact that it is best to get your fiber from food, taking a fiber supplement can help you get bone strength and better digestion.
- Vitamins and minerals: Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals in your everyday diet while pregnant. You should take a pre-birth vitamin supplement to ensure you are reliably getting enough vitamins and minerals consistently. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter brand or prescribe pre-birth vitamins.
- Calcium rich food: Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food a day to guarantee that you are getting 1000-1300 mg of calcium in your everyday diet during pregnancy.
- Iron rich food: Eat no less than three servings of iron-rich food, for example, lean meats, spinach, beans, and breakfast cereal every day to guarantee you are getting 27 mg of iron everyday.
- Iodine: While you're pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee your infant's cerebrum and sensory system improvement. Consume milk and cheese.
- Avocados: These are stacked with potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B6 (helps in tissue and mind development and also reduces morning sickness). Avocados are a delightful approach to get your vitamins. Spread some avocado on your toast in place of cheese or mayonnaise.
- Oats: Oats are loaded with fiber, B vitamins, iron and a large group of different minerals. Along with other complex carbs, they are pressed with fiber (help in getting rid of constipation). Fill your breakfast dish with them, yet do not stop there — add oats to flapjacks, biscuits, cakes, treats, and even meatloaf. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
The term neurovascular disease refers to any kind of abnormality that can be observed in the blood vessels or in the blood supply to the spine or brain. The narrowing or shrinking of the arteries due to the plaque buildup also falls under this particular disease, which intervenes the normal blood flow to the brains, and makes the risk of stroke a more prominent one. If not treated at the right time in the right way, neurovascular diseases can not only cause disabilities in the adults, but may also be fatal.
Below are some of the common types of neurovascular diseases.
- Aneurysms: Aneurysms are a particular type of neurovascular disease where a vascular lesion or a balloon shaped abnormality manifests in the artery walls due to the walls' weakness or swelling. Vomiting, nausea and sudden headache of a severe kind are a few common symptoms of it.
- Arteriovenous malformation: When a defect is formed in the circulatory system which reduces the oxygen supply to the spinal cord and the brain, AVM or arteriovenous malformation occurs. While severe pain in the back is the main symptom of arteriovenous malformation in the spinal, headaches and seizures are common symptoms of the malformation in the brain.
- Arteriovenous fistulas: AVF or arteriovenous fistulas are nothing but some unnatural passageways in the vein and the arteries, encompassing the spinal cord and the brain. Here, the blood flows directly into a vein from the arteries through the fistulas, which gives rise to the blood bypassing the capillaries continuously.
- Carotid artery stenosis: When the carotid arteries, situated on the both sides of the neck and leads to the brain, starts to become narrower due to the plaque formation or the compositions of fatty deposits, the normal blood flow gets interrupted severely. Sometimes, mini-strokes or transient ischemic attacks are its first signs.
- Moyamoya disease: It’s comparatively a very rare condition where some blood vessels in the brains close due to blood clots. Some of its early warning signs are speech problems, weakness, limp paralysis and headaches.
- Cavernous malformation: Cavernous malformation refers to a neurovascular disease where not only the malformation occurs in the blood vessels, but they bleed too. Blood leaking from the affected blood vessels makes signs like seizures, vision loss or difficulties in swallowing, visible.
- Stroke: A stroke is a neurological event that happens all of a sudden, without any warning. As a result of it, often a new onset of different neurological symptoms becomes visible. Hemorrhagic stroke, transient ischemic attack, and cerebral infarction or ischemic stroke are three common types of strokes.
Neurovascular diseases are one of the main illness conditions that affect a considerable number of the population worldwide. Therefore, having a proper idea about the types and consulting with a doctor in case one suspects having any of the neurovascular diseases, is of crucial importance for leading a safe and healthy life. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 28 years old and i had an abortion in 6 months as baby had major cardiac congenital defect in 2nd month of pregnancy I had cough and cold. Could it be because of the cough and cold that my baby had this defect?
Hi dctr I have irregular periods from 2 3 months and there is no free flow of bleeding I consulted a dctr and she advice me to take mensovit plus. Please suggest. Wht could be the reason.
Hi Sir, I have last month date on 14th, till this date 26th I have no date. I have taken a medicine of progicare for stopping pregnancy 1 table on 19th and other 4 table on 21st, I have a very small bleeding on 22nd there after nothing. I am worrying about please help me.
Hi, I was having white creamy vaginal discharge and itching. After bacteria and yeast infection treatment it gone. Now I am having again before 2 days of my periods and also I am suffering from endometriosis and kidney stone. Pls suggest what I have to do for vaginal discharge and itching. It is making me discomfortable.
You will perhaps be astonished to know that one anti infective local application prepared by boiling about 12-13 herbs and minerals in water and clarified butter (ghee), is as effective as any high end anti infective / anti septic medicine in modern medical science. I personally know some surgeons who have used it to heal wounds in resistant cases with success. Leaves of chameli, neem, prawal, turmeric, daruhaldi, manjishtha, cuso4 etc are used to prepare it.
This preparation when applied over a chronic wound, cleanses and heals simultaneously. Very economic, non resistant, easy to apply. This is known as jatyadi ghrit. One similar application named jatyadi tel is made in oil medium. Similar action in wounds, burns, eczema etc.